Stowaway I.P.A. - Baxter Brewing Co.

Stowaway I.P.A.Stowaway I.P.A.

Baxter Brewing Co. visit their website
Maine, United States

Beer added by: Casey10 on 02-01-2011

Bold, complex flavors with a solid malt backbone and assertive hop profile, along with cold conditioning, give this beer its crisp, clean, hoppy finish. Deep amber-to-orangish in color, Stowaway pours with a nice, creamy head; a huge hop aroma of citrus, pine and grapefruit notes; and a big, complex, and intense hop flavor from the 5 different hop varieties and double-dry-hopping procedure used in making this beer. The malt flavor up-front turns dry and crisp; Stowaway is full-bodied but with a dry finish and pleasant, long-lasting, hop aftertaste. This I.P.A. definitely leaves you wanting more.

Sort by:  Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Stowaway I.P.A. Alström Bros
firstprev | next → last
firstprev | next → last
Stowaway I.P.A. from Baxter Brewing Co.