Winter Cycle IPA - Flat 12 Bierwerks

Ratings: 26 | Reviews: 2
Reviews by AaronHomoya:
4.37/5  rDev +12.1%
look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4.5

Winter Cycle IPA is a rarely made seasonal, which is unfortunate because I think it's the best version of the Flat 12 IPA. It's an average looking IPA, with a deep gold/amber color. Not a ton of caramel malt, going. The smell is a great blend of citrus, tropical, mango hops with I believe a touch of juniper. The taste mirrors all this, with a bready, slightly caramel malt base. I love this kind of IPA. Pretty smooth, with very well hidden alcohol. The mouthfeel is typical, but could have used a bit more carbonation.

Overall, I highly recommend this one if you have the opportunity, and I hope I do too!

3.98/5  rDev +2.1%

A- wonderful golden red color with a nice off white head. That leaves a nice lacing, head was about a fingers width and lasted a minute or so until I could see the beer.

S- a strong citrus scent, and some nice pine comes through. maybe a touch of honey as well

T- follows the nose , no alcohol taste what so ever, which is remarkable. Also maybe a hint of wood somewhere hiding.

M- this beer is on th lighter side but nice and crisp.

O- I really enjoyed this beer, a local brew at a bar. I don't normally do reviews on my phone but, I couldn't click had, so here is my attempt at being first.

to view more.