Milk Mustache - Lafayette Brewing Co.

Milk Mustache
No picture.

1 Rating

pDev: n/a
Lafayette Brewing Co. visit their website
Indiana, United States

Milk / Sweet Stout |  ABV ?

Beer added by: mynie on 01-07-2012

to view more.
Ratings: 1 | Reviews: 1
3.6/5  rDev n/a

I--you know, I have a smart phone. If a see a new beer on tap at a small brewery, I should bring up the Beeradvocate and see if it's already in the database, so I know whether or not I need to take down any additional details. But that seems rude, you know?

Anyhow, the spelling is (sic). Have no idea if it's supposed to mean something clever or what.

Pours nice. Smells nice. Rough, lightly sweet porter barley against medium-lactic sweetness. It's exactly the kind of balance I look for in sweet stouts--which, this recent trend has proven--is much more easily achieved when brewing milk porters, instead of stouts.

Tastes good: complex, lightly bitter barley up front, sweet sugary middle, and a backend that's a cross between the two. The back is a little thin, though, and so the front of the beer is much more complex than the rest of it.

to view more.
Milk Mustache from Lafayette Brewing Co.
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.