Zombie Dust - 3 Floyds Brewing Co.

Zombie DustZombie Dust

Wants: 4,228
3 Floyds Brewing Co. visit their website
Indiana, United States

American Pale Ale (APA) |  6.20% ABV

Beer added by: hansgruber on 12-09-2010

Sort by:  Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Zombie Dust Alström Bros
Ratings: 8,460 | Reviews: 1,432

Amazing! My tongue loved this beer I just want more and more it's so good on draft

Heaven in a bottle.... My absolute favorite. Lucky to live in a city where it's not impossible to find with a little digging and a connection or two. If you've never had the chance to enjoy Zombie, do what you've got to do to get your hands on some. You won't be disappointed.

Absolutely Phenomenal Beer! Wish it was easier to find! Mainly sold by the Keg

Outstanding Pale Ale. Big beer that stays in its style.

They suck getting this out to us...but it is top shelf .... But there are a ton of great beers ... Sorry 3 Floyds, but unless you start taking care of your fans...I'm out

took two years to find it. finally tried it, and definitely like it! very good indiana beer!

How a pale ale should taste

Best beer I ever had

One of my faves. Great taste. Right amount of hops. Perfect color. All around great beer

I just started drinking beer recently and while trying many different kinds so far, this is by far the best. I'm lucky enough to have the Three Floyds Brewery only about 20 miles from me or so, and I couldn't be any happier about it. Zombie Dust is the pinnacle of what an American Pale Ale should be.

Bottled 10/24/14 and enjoyed on 11/4/14. I get a lot of fresh, piney, tropical, citrus and floral notes on the aroma. Dank, fresh hops. Explosion of flavor in every sip to gulp. Beautiful lacing. Not too bitter at 60 IBUs.. juicy!

Worthy of the hype

Lived up to the hype! Had on tap at the 3 Floyds Brewpub.

One of my favorites

Amazing the best I have ever had NO JOKE

This is my favorite beer. Love the artwork, love the taste! I've managed to have it on draft three different occasions in Terre Haute Indiana. Also picked up 2 cases at Dark Lord day 2013!

Having it fresh from the tap at 3FFFs this weekend made me have to revisit my review. Everything an American Pale Ale should be!

One of the best IPA's out there

This beer is the most solid go to beer!!!
It is everything that everyone talks about
Solid!

Pure Citra. A perfect representation of the style on all fronts, and at same time one of the most refreshing, balanced and delicious beers I've had.

1 word - WOW!!

From the first time you smell the hops in the glass, you know this is a special beer. Yes there is an explosion of hops, although controlled, when you taste it, but the clean mouth feel leaves you wanting more. It is evident why all the reviews are what they are for Zombie Dust across the country at BA and other beer rating sites. This is an outstanding beer that you are bound to enjoy! As long as you like hops... If you don't the it is a wonder why you even drink beer.

epic citra IPA...I could drink this everyday

Wow I have had a lot of FFF but this is the first time I was able to get Zombie Dust. Did not disappoint

Absolutely amazing

Zombie Dust from 3 Floyds Brewing Co.