Bully Guppy - Three Floyds Brewing Co. & Brewpub

Bully GuppyBully Guppy

awful

Three Floyds Brewing Co. & Brewpub visit their website
Indiana, United States

American Pale Wheat Ale |  ABV ?

American Pale Wheat Ale aged in Cognac barrels with peaches.

(Beer added by: MasterSki on 09-25-2012)
« first ‹ prev | 1-25 | 26-50  | next › last »

Stezz420, Oct 17, 2014

antoines15, Jun 05, 2014

DrunkAl, Jun 03, 2014

lunarbrew, May 05, 2014

oxdtown, Apr 28, 2014

Thanks to Dustin Powers for generously opening this up and making sure anyone at the DLD Compound who wanted a pour of this beer got one!

A- Who cares what the appearance of this beer is, anyway? It looks hazy, dark copper orange. It actually reminds me of concentrated urine. Or otherwise the urine that comes out of a person who's in acute kidney failure. Which I'm thinking at the time, is probably what's going to happen when I drink this beer.

S- Nail polish remover. Straight up acetone. I took a microfabrication lab course in undergrad and we'd clean off our molds with liters and liters of acetone. This is the exact same thing. Straight up acetone. Smelling this should have set off all sorts of warning bells in the minds that Our Creator gave us and Nature fine-tuned to keep us wary of poisonous substances. And it did. But alas, I suppressed it and took a sip...

F- A disgusting combination of acetone, formaldehyde and other undescribable industrial chemicals that Three Floyds dumped into this beer. There is nothing natural-tasting about this beer. No malt, no wood, no peaches. This is just toxic waste. I wonder if Three Floyds dumped a bunch of peaches into toxic waste barrels already filled with industrial waste, "barrel aged" it and then sold it to people. Seriously, where is the f'ing FDA when you need them?

M- Thin bodied, disgusting beer that merited an instant drainpour after one 0.001oz sip that I regretted taking immediately. And I regret even more that I passed the glass over to my friends so they could try this beer, even though most of them asked to try it. I feel like the biggest dick ever for doing this.

O- Worst beer ever. Thanks so much to Dustin Powers (powz87) for sharing this gem of a beer with us. You're such a kind person, the best BeerAdvocate I've ever met.

Stevedore, Apr 27, 2014

Hopsiam14, Dec 17, 2013
1.01/5  rDev -36.1%

Pour a glass of nail polish remover and it will taste better. I'm higly disappointed in 3fs, they should have never released something this bad. I will never blindly buy another bottle of 3fs. I will never recover the taste buds this beer killed.if you still have a bottle, throw it away.

gmo412, Dec 03, 2013

stxSS07, May 22, 2013
1.75/5  rDev +10.8%

cadaugherty, May 14, 2013
1.13/5  rDev -28.5%

Other then the Voodoo Donut Maple Bacon this has to be one of the worst beers ever made. We have a bottle share and tried this. I almost puked. It smells like nail polish remover and doesn't taste that much different. It almost taste like something you would have to take if you wear dying from something. Three Floyd's is my favorite Brewery and this one just didn't pan out. I was really curious on how it would taste because the idea of it seemed weird in the first place. But I do give them credit for being inventive I just wouldn't have sold it to the public. I would have taken the loss on it and not ruined the brand of making amazing beers. Some of the guys said if they were dying of dehydration and the only thing was Bully Guppy they would rather die.

vinny21bal, May 09, 2013