Three Floyds Brewing Co. & Brewpub
Active Beers: 101
Beer Ratings: 56,386
Beer Avg: 4.02
Taps: 20 / Bottles: 20
Cask: Y / Beer-to-Go: Y
Ratings: 723 | Reviews: 364 | Display Reviews Only:
4.95/5 rDev +11%
vibe: 4.5 | quality: 5 | service: 5 | selection: 5 | food: 5 | $$
Many have reviewed, so I will only speak to parts of my experience that were different than what other reviewers have already said or could possibly add to the discussion:
1. Wait time - I arrived on a Thursday on a sunny day when they opened (11:30am) on an unadvertised Zombie Dust Day. I immediately got in the to-go line and had my two cases in 15 minutes. I then went to the bar and noticed that after about an hour there was no to-go line at all. So I got two more cases. I then asked if I could go a third time, and they said usually not but they could give me a twelve pack. So, my guess is that the wait times others are describing are most likely on weekends, or else I got very lucky.
2. Staff - I only really interacted with three of the staff (the woman at the to-go kiosk, the hostess briefly, and the bartender). All were extremely friendly and accomodating (especially the bar tender).
3. Clientele - Very friendly, almost unusually so. I spoke with several people around me and all were very friendly and helpful.
4. Food - I ordered the swordfish and it was one of the best 5 meals I have ever had!
5. Music - I love the heavy metal theme and that they spin entire albums on vinyl. When I was there, the albums were Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (by Black Sabbath) and an album by a band I never heard of (but they had a great name: Cokegoat).
All around, an incredible experience. Go there if you can!
07-20-2014 04:04:29 | More by Gaddabble
Three Floyds Brewing Co. & Brewpub in Munster, IN
99 out of 100 based on 723 ratings.