Radler - Browary Warka Sp. z o.o.

Radler
No picture uploaded.

Browary Warka Sp. z o.o. visit their website
Poland

Fruit / Vegetable Beer |  ABV ?

(Beer added by: beertunes on 07-13-2013)
Reviews by steve99:
1.5/5  rDev -55.9%

steve99, Apr 25, 2014
3.75/5  rDev +10.3%

mdaschaf, Jul 08, 2014
3.56/5  rDev +4.7%

First let me say i am not a fan of most fruit beers but I was having some people over who like blvd wheat. Boulevard has an overpowering lemon flavor I thought a radler would be something different and along the lines of what they like. So i bought a couple of cello wrapped four pack at a local shop for a nice price ($5.99).

That's where I was wrong. They disliked this radler and drank everything else I had.

Next day.... Hotter than hades out, yardwork done, staring at a fridge empty except the Radlers (why didn't I buy beer when I was getting gas for the mower).

I was very surprised. Not at all like I imagined. No cloy lemon shandy here. This is ice cold fizzy goodness. Slightly sweet, a bit of citrus, all refreshing. More of a 7up mixed with pils than lemonade. More of a traditional Berliner Weiss.

Hate L's shandy of the month? Like those European lemonades in a bottle? Grab a couple cans of this.

The low alcohol content means I can have them before and during mowing the lawn and still count to ten without using my toes.

beerbrains, Jul 30, 2013

bagnz0r, Jul 23, 2014
3.25/5  rDev -4.4%

st9647v3, Saturday at 08:03 PM
3.98/5  rDev +17.1%

500 ml can (1 pint 9 oz.), with a code printed on the bottom. My second encounter with a radler style beer, acquired at the local Binny's as part of a mixed six pack. 2.00% abv listed on the can. Exciting to have found this, since I enjoyed the Stiegl Radler Grapefruit quite a lot.

Poured into a Blue Sky Wineyard miniature wine glass.

A - Pours two fingers of quickly dissolving white fizz, audibly sizzling away. Body color is a murky pale yellow cream color.

S - Smell is of freshly made lemonade & sugar, with some carbonation & tartness present in the nose. Perhaps just a hint of malty / yeasty 'beer' presence.

T - Taste is of delicious lemonade refreshment. No actual beer taste present at all. No malts or yeast or hops, just straight up fresh homemade sugary lemonade taste. Crisp, light, juicy, and tart.

M - Feel is crisp, smooth, tart, and clean. Probably one of the easiest drinking beers I've ever had.

Overall, an outstanding, refreshing, tasty beverage. I think it's safe for me to say that I really really like radlers. Glad that I managed to catch a single of this in the mix a six pack section, since these things tend to be pricey. Extremely enjoyable, I would drink this again and again.

Radler Warka ---4/5.

mfnmbvp, Jul 28, 2013
3.25/5  rDev -4.4%

MattM, Sep 05, 2014
3.93/5  rDev +15.6%

500ml can. Poured into straight pint glass. Poured a cloudy pale yellow color with a thin cap, about 1/16 inch, of white head that typically low-moderate retention and lacing.

The aroma hit you with a LOT of bright lemon scent, so much that I didn't really pick up any "beer" aromas. On the tongue, the lemonade balanced very nicely with a light, lagerish taste to provide for crisp blend of flavors. The beer was sweet across most of the palate, but had a crisp, very dry finish.

The mouthfeel was a bit peculiar as well, both thin and medium at the same time, how does that happen? Drinkability was freaking excellent! That pint can was gone in a flash, and I'm going back to buy a couple more today. Overall, a very tasty drink for these warm weather months. A must try.

beertunes, Jul 13, 2013
Radler from Browary Warka Sp. z o.o.
- out of 100 based on 8 ratings.