Sweetwater Part Maui Wowie Part Labrador - SweetWater Brewing Company

1 Rating

pDev: 0%
SweetWater Brewing Company visit their website
Georgia, United States

(Beer added by: thagr81us on 09-14-2012)
thagr81us

South Carolina

3.5/5  rDev 0%

LowRYEder IPA with Hemp Seed added! Had this one at the source! Had while out and about at my buddy’s bachelor party! Tick all day, every day! Served from cask into a Sweetwater LowRYEder IPA barrel glass. Poured yellow-orange with a half finger off-white head that subsided to a minimal amount slowly. Maintained nice lacing throughout the glass. The aroma was comprised of sweet malt, citrus, earth, grain, and hemp necklace. The flavor was of sweet malt, earth, fennel, grain, and hemp. It had a light feel on the palate with medium-high carbonation. Overall this was a decent brew. This was the first brew that I have had with hemp added to it directly. I will say that this one was a little overwhelming as far as intensity. Upon first inspection it took me back a little bit. However, once you get used to this it is actually a fairly decent brew that keeps you interested throughout the glass. Didn’t know what I would think of this one, but found it to be not too bad, but not the best of the casks I sampled this day. Tick.

Serving type: cask

09-14-2012 11:47:49 | More by thagr81us
Sweetwater Part Maui Wowie Part Labrador from SweetWater Brewing Company
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.