Sweetwater Lime Ryder - SweetWater Brewing Company

1 Rating

pDev: 0%
SweetWater Brewing Company visit their website
Georgia, United States

(Beer added by: thagr81us on 09-14-2012)
thagr81us

South Carolina

3.5/5  rDev 0%

LowRYEder IPA with lime and lime zest added! Had this one at the source! Had while out and about at my buddy’s bachelor party! Tick all day, every day! Served from cask into a Sweetwater LowRYEder IPA barrel glass. Poured yellow-orange with a half finger off-white head that subsided to a minimal amount slowly. Maintained nice lacing throughout the glass. The aroma was comprised of sweet malt, fruit, fruit hop, citrus, citrus hop, and lime zest. The flavor was of sweet malt, fruit, lime, earth, spicy hop, and citrus. It had a light feel on the palate with medium carbonation. Overall this was a decent brew. I really like the twist they did on this one. The lime aspect really blended well with the base brew, but it didn’t take it to a whole new level like I would have hoped. It did cut back some of the citrus hop present as it was hard to pick it out over all the lime citrus going on. Definitely glad I got the chance to try this one and would love to do so again. Tick.

Serving type: cask

09-14-2012 11:51:43 | More by thagr81us
Sweetwater Lime Ryder from SweetWater Brewing Company
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.