2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Green Flash Le Freak - Green Flash Brewing Co.

Green Flash Le FreakGreen Flash Le Freak

Green Flash Brewing Co. visit their website

Belgian IPA |  9.20% ABV

This Belgian Style IPA is an "out of the box" convergence of beer styles where American Imperial IPA meets Belgian Trippel.

(Beer added by: Westsidethreat on 05-08-2007)
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers
Ratings: 1,627 | Reviews: 676 | Show All Ratings:
williamherbert

look: 3.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Pours a clear golden color into a chalice. Champagne-like bubbles. Pure white head that lasts about 4-5 minutes.

The smell is the spicy blast of a funky Belgian Tripel. Heavy, flowery perfume of a strong hop. Like a tripel crossed with a pilsner (as opposed to an IPA).

The taste is, first, a major alcohol burn, which I don't feel this beer needs. It overshadows the bitter wood hops, perfume and bubblegum. A major, brutal flavor; not unpleasant but hugely strong. Heavy acidic qualities.

Creamy and fizzy on the palate. Burns on the way down. A big, fiery concoction. One glass is about all I can handle.

05-29-2009 23:49:29 | More by williamherbert
2378GCGTG

look: 3.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Bomber poured into a duvel tulip at 44 degrees.

Appearance: Golden yellow, with a decent head

Smell: Bubblegum, cotton candy, and hops... this smells great

Taste: Bitter grassy hops followed by sweetness/cotton candy and bubblegum.

Mouthfeel: Light with an appropriate carbonation, bubbly and dancing on the tongue.

Overall: I'm not a big fan. This truly is freaky, and I recommend trying it, just to see what it's like, but I don't think bubblegum and cotton candy go well with grassy bitter hops.

12-09-2011 14:23:44 | More by 2378GCGTG
thecheapies

look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 3.5

Red-orange pastel amber with a proud standing head of white. Foam sits over an inch thick. Holds strong. Laces as it falls.

Fresh apricot, lemon, pomelo, and some Belgian pale maltiness. A little grassy, and a little musty. Could be extra soft, or possibly a little oxidized.

Has a hoppy bite with some Green Flash citrus. Light estery qualities from the Abbey yeast. The tripel barely bleeds through past the Imperial IPA, which is unfortunate. It's a little more deteriorated from when I've had it before on-tap. Notes of lime, melon, grapefruit, and apricot. American hops aren't entirely out-of-place. It's evidently missing balance between the two ales.

The body actually takes flight with good crispy drinkability. Carbonation is very perky and adds great texture.

I need a fresher bottle.

03-13-2014 15:25:38 | More by thecheapies
snaotheus

Washington

3.58/5  rDev -11.2%

22oz bottle split into pint glasses (got it at Binny's in Orland Park)

Pours clear golden with a huge, coarse head and strong lacing. Smells hoppy and brett-y, a little soapy and dirty dishwatery.

Taste is a little odd...hops and banana. Sort of dirty aftertaste which lasts a long time.

Mouthfeel is dense and filmy. Strange taste reduces drinkability.

12-28-2009 03:25:38 | More by snaotheus
BB1313

3.58/5  rDev -11.2%

12oz bottle poured into a tulip. Pours a very hazy bright golden, fluffy white head which fades, but leaves nice lacing and retention. The aromas are full of bubblegum and banana. Very pleasant, but the hop aromas aren't present. I'm also picking up some lemon zest and orange peel aromas. The flavors are very crisp and sharp. It does have a subtle earthy bitterness to it. Very rustic. There's a touch of black pepper giving it some spice. I still feel the yeast dominates the hops. I wish the hops shined more. The bitterness is definitely there, but the hop flavor is lacking. Mouthfeel is on the heavier side. It's slightly sticky and syrupy, but has the right amount of carbonation making it a pretty smooth drink. There's a touch of heat, but nothing boozy.

It's been awhile since I've had this, and I recalled it being a hop bomb, but apparently that isn't the case.

This reminds me more of a traditional Belgian IPA brewed overseas than some Americanized interpretations. The hops don't shine like with Sumpin' Wild and Raging Bitch. So if you like Belgian IPAs with balance, this is great. If you're looking for a hop flavor forward Belgian IPA, this might not do the trick. Either way, this is a well crafted beer.

08-20-2012 23:15:28 | More by BB1313
nrbw23

3.55/5  rDev -11.9%

A- Pours a cloudy orange color. A nice white head with nice retention. Head leaves a tremendous amount of lacing down my glass.

S- I can pick up a lot of spices. I thinking a lot of cloves and pepper on this one. Also some malts, yeast and hops. There also seems to be quite a bit of a fruity/citrusy smell as well.

T- Pretty much right in line with the nose. Its kind of different...like a Belgian and an Ipa smashed into one.

M- Medium in body and maybe a little high on the carbonation.

D- It kind of grew on me as I finished up my bomber but I still think this isn't something that I'd go out and look for.

12-12-2008 10:24:54 | More by nrbw23
BeanBone

3.55/5  rDev -11.9%

Appearance: A lightly hazy copper-orange body capped by two fingers of off-white head that fade slowly and leave almost no lacing.

Aroma: A mix of spice, golden fruit, doughy yeast, and pale malt accompanied by lots of leafy and tropical fruit-like hops. So far, this is reminiscent of a hoppy Tripel.

Flavor: Bananas, clove, pepper and pale malt mixed with lots of hops. The hops are complex with green, resinous, tropical fruit, and medicinal character. Everything is actually balanced quite decently here, though the hops do take the lead. Yeast and leafy hops in the finish.

Mouthfeel: Medium bodied with medium carbonation and a dry finish. Some very mild burn and general oiliness from the alcohol.

Drinkability: Quite drinkable for the ABV, you'll have to keep an eye out.

Verdict: Le Freak could break either way: bitter and pithy Tripel or Belgian-infused San Diego IPA. It's pleasant enough, and certainly lives up to the promised mix of San Diego and Belgium, though it doesn't quite strike the note I was hoping for. I like the concept and most of the flavors, but the hops are just a little too medicinal for me.

04-18-2010 01:10:15 | More by BeanBone
drummstikk

3.55/5  rDev -11.9%

Le Freak's Belgian yeast character is nearly drowned out by intense English hop aroma. Strong alcohol and strong woody hops make me think of this beer more as an imperial bitter.

Smell is of wood and alcohol. Taste is a powerful drying effect from hops that probably include Fuggle, along with stiff caramel malts and a bitter alcohol backbone. Body is medium to full, but the beer finishes dry. If you're a Fuggle and Northern Brewer fan, line up for a romp through the woods.

08-09-2010 06:22:05 | More by drummstikk
Viggo

Ontario (Canada)

look: 4.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

22 oz bottle, big thanks to grub for sharing.

Pours a clear orange, some dark amber and golden highlights, some protein floaties hanging around, very thick and chunky white head forms, slowly settles to a thick ring and layer, very sticky, huge lace sheets stick all over the glass.

Smell is nice, pretty malty, big caramel, some biscuit, a bit of alcohol, very fruity, some pineapple and grapefruit, floral, a bit on the sweet side, lightly yeast, a touch of sour funk, pretty cool stuff.

Taste is neat, a bit of bandaid/plastic, sweet and malty, some caramel, clover honey, lightly fruity, biscuit, apricot, a touch of pineapple juice, some floral, a bit yeast, touch of spice and funk, almost a charred wood feel in the finish, interesting.

Mouthfeel is medium bodied with medium carbonation, feels a bit slick going down, some alcohol burn. Not bad, but has some strange character to it. Thanks Russ!

10-04-2010 01:49:16 | More by Viggo
bbHOP

look: 4.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Poured from a bomber into a tulip glass

A double IPA / belgian trippel hybrid... combining two of my favorite styles and coming from Green Flash, this was interesting enough to take home.

A: Wow - amazing 3 finger head after a moderate pour. Burnt golden color with amber hues... a lovely, thick, very slightly off-white biscuit forming in the middle of my glass while sticky lacing remains caked on the side of the tulip. Again - wow.

S: The belgian yeast comes forward pretty quickly - tropical fruit notes... maybe pineapple and lemon zest. I may be picking up a little grapefruit hop aroma - but it's not blasting me... was hoping it to be a bit more hop-forward - but that just may be the Green Flash expectation, given their typical style.

T: At first sip, this seems to follow the nose pretty closely... belgian yeast with its fruit notes, slightly spicy and drying. Seems about mid-way through swirling in my mouth that I get some light hop notes - citrus and lemon zest, maybe some grapefruit rind... even a hint of rye. Toward the end is a somewhat surprising bitterness that coats your mouth - making for a long, dry finish that effectively serves to remind you that you're drinking a double IPA. Hmmm.

MF: Pretty good, medium-bodied feel on this one - carbonation throughout, but not overly so... feels pretty rich and smooth - almost creamy (that thick biscuit up top is the first hint). At the end - a little astringent, given that most hop flavors are subdued at the feet of the belgian yeast flavors... I like to get a bit more hop in return for that sort of bitter punch.

O: Certainly thought this beer was interesting - did I love it? No. Will I buy it again? Probably not. When it comes down to it, I prefer well-crafted versions of either of the two styles they were looking to combine over this... but kudos for brewing something fun and different

02-05-2012 16:27:09 | More by bbHOP
zeledonia

3.54/5  rDev -12.2%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Thanks to shebby for the bottle. Tasted 5 March 2013, reviewed from notes.

Pours bright orange, a clean vibrant color. Gentle pour left the yeast in the bottle, with a clean look straight through the glass. A solid column of bubbles rising up to the thick one-finger cap of white head. Good retention and lacing. Almost as good as it gets.

Smell is all Belgian, and I really can't find anything in it that reminds me of an IPA. It smells like a fabulous, fruity Belgian golden or tripel. Juicy, full of Belgian-yeast fruit; loaded with peaches, edged with sweet oranges and melon. Really nice, just odd for a beer brewed at least in part as an IPA.

Taste is a collision of Belgian and IPA, in a way that doesn't really work for me. The Belgian flavor never really gets going, and just when it starts to rise up, it gets kicked back down by a surge of bitterness that's the only IPA element I can find. It's unbalanced, lacking the positive notes from either side of the spectrum. Not really working for me. A clash, rather than a smooth blend, of the two styles.

Mouthfeel is fine. Medium-bodied, almost enough carbonation. Lasting, carrying mostly a persistent, slightly dry, acidic bitterness.

Not exactly a dud, but not all that impressive to me. Somehow the hops don't come through, and where they do, it's to the detriment of the beer. Think I would have like it better as a straight Belgian ale.

03-10-2013 03:45:54 | More by zeledonia
ChainGangGuy

Georgia

look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Appearance: Pours a clear, orangey body with a bubbly, wispy, white head.

Smell: A mix of grains and grapefruit held together by mashed bananas and tossed with pine needles and white pepper.

Taste: Pale and Belgian maltiness, with a touch of grain, and a brief, though refined sweetness. Tastes of bananas, citrus grapefruit, and pine before a caustic, moderate bitterness is unleashed upon the tongue. Dash of spice. Light yeastiness. Some floral and fruity peach hints to be found during the rare times when the bitterness lets up. Finishes crisp and with a bitterness that lasts well into the aftertaste.

Mouthfeel: Medium-plus body. Moderate carbonation.

Drinkability: Yep, it's a bitter tripel, alright. It performed a bit better than expected, but I wouldn't push over an old lady to get a bottle unless she was really really asking for it (to be pushed, not the bottle).

09-20-2008 04:12:06 | More by ChainGangGuy
n0rc41

look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Poured into a pint glass....

A= Was really good I like the color and good 2 finger head that went down fast with excellent lacing.

S=wasnt too impressed, smelled like a cheaper Belgian beer.
T=not impressed, the cross of IPA's and Belgian taste dont mix in my book. I like good IPA's and good Belgians, like killains kilt lifter. but the two together. I just get this good belgian taste at first then at the end the IPA kicks in and I just dont think they mix in my book.

M=wasnt too good either, being the tastes didnt mix I had a strong alcohol taste in there. wasnt good..just still better than coors or bud lol

D=alright wasnt too bad overall. just didnt score good in my book.

Good beer overall. just had great lacing and IPA flavor, the Belgian just wasnt a good mix. but I am sure some one out there would love it. just no for me.

01-01-2010 02:26:51 | More by n0rc41
mactrail

look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Beautiful golden amber in the Affligem chalice. Nice foam and lacing. It's certainly a big hoppy beer but it does swing both ways. Rather sweet, and probably more of the Belgian sugar. Even tastes a little like the recent GF Rayon Vert, with the big dose of Brettanomyces. So there are plenty of Belgian tastes with a lot of the off-center bitter-sweet.

This has a lot of the Imperial IPA character, with the malty richness and huge hops. Very bitter aftertaste. Overall it's just too much of the bitter hops but the yeasty and bacteria flavors are quite forward. On the coarse side and quite sharp. 22 oz bottle from Mega Liquor in Hemet.

02-21-2012 05:32:32 | More by mactrail
bigkahunas4

3.5/5  rDev -13.2%

I've really been looking to having this - as sign the BBF - I've had a soft spot for Belgian IPAs. I found a 22 oz bomber and am going to sample it in an oversized wine glass. "01 08" was barely etched near the base of the glass - leading me to believe that was when it was brewed.

Appearance: Gave it a fairly vigorous pour to elicit in hopes of eliciting some decent head from her. The body poured a gorgeous opaque bronze with mahogany highlights. The head had some great great retention, starting at about a finger and a half, and really holding strong at about half a finger. The foam looks vintage with it's parchment coloring. Some nice suddy lacing as well.

Smell: The first draw is the comforting Belgian yeast, with hints of pepper and lemon. Upon aerating it a bit, bubblegum emerges, as well as a smoky profile much like when incense is first lit.

Taste: My first thought was "Hmm" definitely interesting, as a big hop firestorm really takes over what was a big Belgian nose. Subtle yeasts flavors really try to peak their heads up, as I can sense some citrus. Really hard to pull out much of the normal Belgian sweetness, as the hop tide really rolls in almost immediately. Hop characters are very earthy, and unlike any I've really encountered. I'm pulling out some grass and dark wood, with a light hint of grapefruit. As it's warming - I'm enjoying it more, as the hops become more fruity.

Mouthfeel: Medium body on this guy, with a touch of viscosity as it hits your tongue. The hops are extremely sticky and really coat the back of your pallete and mouth - actually leaning towards unpleasant on this.

Drinkability: Alcohol is completely muted in this 9.2% freak - however, the hop bitterness really keeps you from drinking too much of this. I'll be honest, in that I was quite disappointed. Certainly complex, and interesting, but the rave scores led me to believe that I was going to be in complete lust here due to my love of Belgians and serious hops. This is my first Green Flash tasting - so perhaps I just am not used to their hops.

10-28-2008 22:38:23 | More by bigkahunas4
ksimons

3.5/5  rDev -13.2%

A-poured into a snifer glass, has a dark orange/amber color and a creamy looking head that leaves some sticky residue on the glass

S-a citrus pine scent is most predominant, very spicy and sharp on the nose. Hints of sweetness come out as well

T-very bitter for the most part, but towards the end there is a tiny bit of sweet malts. Overall though this is a bitter beer

M-very dry, low carbonation, leaves a very bitter aftertaste

D-too bitter for me so I probably wouldn't have it again, but if that is your thing you would probably like this one a lot

05-14-2010 23:09:20 | More by ksimons
dondeez21

3.5/5  rDev -13.2%

Poured from a 22oz bottle into a tulip glass. The beer is described as a fusion of Imperial Pale Ale and a Belgian Triple. I didnt notice much of an Imperial Pale Ale influence it mostly reminded me of a Triple.
A: Clear, Orange beer with a nice 1 inch head and nice lacing
S: Very yeasty, smells like a nice Belgian Triple
T: Belgian tastes. Yeast is most noticeable with a slight alcohol kick. Not much hop flavor in this beer.
M: Thin dry and fizzy
D: This beer is good but not exactly what I was expecting. If I were to compare it to triple I would say it represents the style well. I dont feel it holds up well as an IIPA. There isnt much, if any hop flavor or aroma.

11-07-2010 01:48:25 | More by dondeez21
thagr81us

South Carolina

3.5/5  rDev -13.2%

Served from tap into a Trappe Door tulip. Poured yellow-orange with a three finger white head that subsided to one finger very slowly. Maintained decent lacing throughout the glass. The aroma was comprised of sweet malt, banana, sweet alcohol, fruit, wheat, fruit hop, and earth. The flavor was of sweet malt, fruit, fruit hop, wheat, spice, spicy hop, earth, and alcohol. It had a light feel on the palate with high carbonation. Overall this was a decent brew. There was a lot going on in this one in both the aroma and flavor, however they didn’t all seem to work together in my opinion, but rather against one another. This really hurt the overall brew in my opinion. There was definitely a lot of spice going on here which was nice blended with the fruit tones, but the alcohol came along and wrecked it all. Too bad. Worth trying to judge for yourself.

07-10-2012 11:01:14 | More by thagr81us
nick76

3.48/5  rDev -13.6%

The aroma is very hoppy with citrus and grass. It's also got fruit and malt. The appearance is hazy gold with a large head. The flavor is like the aroma and rather bitter. The palate is thin but smooth. Overall it's decent but a little to astringent.

03-06-2009 10:22:37 | More by nick76
ShogoKawada

Rhode Island

3.48/5  rDev -13.6%

Didn't expect to find this in my local store. Hmm... west coast IPA meets Belgian trippel... interesting. Bomber 22oz poured into standard pint... nothing else available. Oh well.

A- Pours a super pale saffron yellow with a nice active head. Spots of lace all around. Head settles nicely.

S- Hops are there. So is the spice. A sweet licorice smell is noted, too.

T- Um...can't find the words. Complex. Hoppy. Spicy. Tart. Sour. Bitter. Sweet. Yeasty. Very very complex flavors and mouthfeel. After second pour, hops settle and the flavors come out even more. An incredibly flavorful beer. I wish it was a bit more refined and not as hoppy, and I love hops. Perhaps I don't get this style. The Belgian yeast and the hops are fighting and don't seem to want to get along.

M- Complex, tart, sweet, peppery hops, spice, and others pound the tongue. Good for what it is.

D- Moderate at best. Very hard-hitting beer.

All in all, not an everyday drinker. Not sure If I'd ever get this one again. Flavors are intense but a bit confusing. It pulls in a bunch of directions without picking one and sticking to it. Which is what they were going for... It does taste like a DIPA trippel... whatever that is.

07-22-2009 00:01:20 | More by ShogoKawada
diddly

Poured from a 22 oz bomber

Nice creamy head. Pours a cloudy amber. You can definitely tell there's something different about this one, but it's tough to tell exactly what the combo is without knowing - I think it's easier to pick out the IPA than the other half. I definitely got the hops, but basically simultaneous with a ton of other flavors and aromas. The beer also seems to have some sour elements to it.

I enjoyed it, but probably wouldn't order it again.

07-25-2010 05:22:05 | More by diddly
kbuzz

3.48/5  rDev -13.6%

I'd like to start by saying that this beer has the most bizaare packaging - uninteresting and rushed. I can't help but let label design influence my opinion of a beer when I am drinking from a bottle. Not at all an interesting label, but Green Flash always is lacking in this department. Poured into a standard pint glass.

A: Beer pours an ultra clear copper/orange color with amber hues when held up to the light. Some VERY minor sediment, but sediment is a plus in my book as long as it doesn't hurt the clarity of the beer. Beer is very active; bubbles flow freely through the center of this ale.

S: Smell is all malt. For a beer advertised as a crossover between an IPA and Belgian Tripel, I'm not getting either smell in the nose. This smells like a high gravity IPA, with very little hop smell at all. No yeast smell whatsoever. Caramel malts dominate. Smells like an average run of the mill IPA.

T: Better than the smell would indicate. Solid hop bitterness provides the backbone to this beer. Some piney/citrus hop taste up front...very mild yeast qualities. Caramel maltiness comes through at the end and carries through into the aftertaste. Very balanced for an IPA. Again, not getting any of the Tripel qualities here at all...if not for the description on the label, thus far would never have guessed that there was any attempt to inject that style in this beer.

M: Medium to full-bodied beer. Solid carbonation. Smooth, creamy, very drinkable...

O: Eh. This beer is pretty forgetable. Not bad at all. But it does not come through as advertised. If you're looking for an interesting blend of styles (as I was), this will dissapoint. Through no fault of their own, I got the impression that this is a West Coast Brewery struggling to expand their profile. Maybe it was the influence of the boring label, but I think this is a poor example of a Green flash beer...they have better beers on the market.

07-30-2011 03:35:53 | More by kbuzz
Reaper16

Alabama

look: 3 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

22oz. bomber served into a tulip glass

Pours a hazy, dull mustard yellow color. Less than a finger of soapy white head on this pour. This looks like an average Belgian IPA to me. It leans more towards the appearance of a Tripel, but there's nothing really standout about it either way.

If you read my reviews of any other Belgian IPA style beer, you'll see that I vastly prefer beers of this style be an IPA first and foremost, as opposed to a Tripel or Belgian Blonde Ale w/ a more assertive hop character than normal. Le Freak is hard to negotiate on those lines. On the surface, it smells like a Tripel with some moderate hop character. But it also smells in such a way that it makes me think this might be an older bottle. There's no bottle dating, so I can't be sure. Judging just by the sensory details in front of me, this is a Tripel: soft banana esters, candi sugar, baked bread. The lemon and grass (not lemongrass) notes from the hops are there, but they are decidedly a secondary characteristic. And so I run into the quintessential problem of the style: the hops don't really add anything positive (in a harmonious sense) to the beer, and the underlying Belgian ale isn't interesting enough to warrant trying without the hops. add to this conundrum the fact that the 9.2% ABV definitely shows strong on the palate, and you have a beer that isn't my thing. Still, it is a better effort than most in the Belgian-first school of Belgian IPAs.

That stylistic schism makes the mouthfeel on these beers hard to score too. If this is nominally an IPA then the beer is too thick. But it's mostly spot-on for a Tripel. I'm going to score it as above-average and call it a day. Overall, this is not the kind of beer that I'll likely revisit. I don't much care for Belgian IPAs that aren't IPAs first. To its credit, Le Freak gives a strong effort as far as that kind of beer goes.

08-22-2011 07:17:00 | More by Reaper16
pinotboy007

3.45/5  rDev -14.4%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3

A - Beautiful deep gold/amber and nice, puffy head that descended slowly to a collar. Nice lacing and a strong carbo-stream.

S - Raw honey with freshly cut, wet grass.

T - The bitterness detracts from what might have been a superior offering. It's hard to get past the artichoke stem-like bitterness. That said, there's some alluring spices and a nice raw honey element in the mix but the alcohol on the back end subdues it. Pity.

M - Nice carbonation and decent creaminess make you strive for more but . . . .

D - The alcohol is over the top but I can see swirling this down with hop heads on a warm, sunny deck somewhere. This might work with mussels.

03-10-2009 22:35:12 | More by pinotboy007
callmescraps

3.45/5  rDev -14.4%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 2.5

Seen this around forever, but never bothered to try. Just felt like something different tonight, so this qualifies.

Appearance- Really nice. A deep, rich copper color. Full two inches of thick, rocky head. It laces beautifully. It's a really good looking beer.

Smell- Interesting. Plenty of hops. Quite grassy. Nice hints of spice and clove on the nose. There's a little barnyard. Coriander. Interesting.

Taste- Follows the nose, and then some. Lots of grassiness. Very green. There is some biscuity malt. The spice disappears. It's mostly a DIPA, with more grass than I prefer. Some pale malt also comes through. Boozier than expected. Very bitter on the finish.

Mouthfeel- Pretty decent. It gets a little syrupy. Would like a bit more bubbles.

Drinkability- More booze and more grass than I'd prefer.

Eh. I thought this was going to be a unique beverage. Instead it's just a grassy, boozy DIPA. Oh well, not for me.

05-02-2010 03:23:29 | More by callmescraps
Green Flash Le Freak from Green Flash Brewing Co.