1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Green Flash Palate Wrecker - Green Flash Brewing Co.

Green Flash Palate WreckerGreen Flash Palate Wrecker

Green Flash Brewing Co. visit their website

Originally brewed to celebrate Hamilton's Second Anniversary

(Beer added by: seaoflament on 10-04-2008)
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers
Ratings: 2,882 | Reviews: 631 | Show All Ratings:
Mrjwsjr

1.05/5  rDev -74.8%

I don't know if the bottle I got had turned bad but me and a buddy split the bottle and the smell was almost enough to turn our stomachs. I was the first to give it a sip and I can honestly say the taste was worse than the smell. My buddy almost didn't try it based on my reaction because he knows I like stronger beers than him. But he took a sip and about spit it back out. I can honestly say that this is the first beer I have ever dumped out. I will not be taking a chance on this beer again.

04-23-2012 23:47:54 | More by Mrjwsjr
righthereisay

1.75/5  rDev -58%

OK, first let me say, that of all types of beer, IPA's are my least favorite. If I would like excessive bitterness, I would choose to chew on aspirin.

I purchased this on tap at a restaurant because it was most bang for your buck. How bad could it be? I've drank plenty of IPAs that are decent, and I'm sure (as any beer) this will go down and be at least OK.

Pours gold/amber. Nice white head (1/2 inch).

Smell: Citrus, pineapple, pine. Not too bad of a smell. At this point, I think it will do the job.

Taste: Ugh. How can you taste it? It is bitter in a glass. Trying to get beyond the bitterness, I tasted pine, maybe some orange peel. It was BAD. I know a lot of folks love this bitterness stuff, but this went too far. Again, if I wanted to taste bitterness, I would chew on my daily aspirin. But nobody does that.

Mouthfeel - Not too much body, probably because the bitterness takes over. I couldn't wait to finish it. At least at 9.5% I will get a little buzz out of the whole experience.

Overall: Obviously my ranking is way out of the norm for this beer. I understand that IPA's are not my thing, but I really cannot understand why anyone would rank this so high. I think any beer company could put a ton of bitterness into their beer. But they also need to have room in there for some complex tastes and a good body. Again, I've drank a ton of IPAs, all better than this one. This was the worst IPA I've ever had.

Only reason I gave overall a 1.5 instead of a 1.0 is because it at least has a lot of alcohol.

06-17-2012 14:28:41 | More by righthereisay
BuckeyeSlim

2.15/5  rDev -48.4%
look: 4 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2

32 oz. growler filled last weekend poured into a 20 oz. highball shaker.

A - Pours a golden copper into the glass. A two-finger head of off-white, tight foam capped with lots of soap suds bubbles dissipates at a moderate pace, leaving a well-pronounced ring of lace around the glass. On the surface, it's the bubbles that mostly remain, with a bit of very fine lace toward the sides. Held to a full-spectrum light, the beer is a brilliant sunrise orange and crystal clear.

S - Acidic hops of grapefruit and pine, with notes of resiny floral. Nose is slightly muted. Dark, bitter orange rind emerges as it warms in the glass.

T - The bitter pine really pushes its way to the front and shoves everything else aside. Woody, with dried bitter herbs. There's so much bitter in this taste profile, it almost has a burnt quality to it, like the butt-end of a cheap dark cigar. The taste is noticeably more bitter and blunt than the nose suggests it would be, and lacks distinctive components. Rather than giving each hop it's own turn at the mic, it's as if they all went into a blender to create the sole effect of being outrageously bitter. No ABV is detectable - the hops even wipe that away. Occasionally, a touch of toasted malt with a hint of caramel sneaks onto the tongue for just a second, but that gets quickly stomped out by the hops. As the tongue begins to adjust to the hop bombing raid and the beer warms, the caramel in the malt stays around a bit longer, but it's always well - very well - in the background. This is not a taste I enjoy.

M - Decently fizzy, almost foamy. Body is on the lighter side, but with good structure. Component integration leaves something to be desired because the hops completely overwhelm the mouth - it's like a muffin that's all top and no base. Finish is dry, but not to the point of puckering, and consists solely of hops taking over the tongue and not letting go. Well into the growler, the dryness from the hops becomes so pronounced, the puckering begins, as if my tongue will do anything to be free of the aftertaste. It's like a hot sauce that simply will not let go.

O - The beer is aptly named, as the intensity of the hops overwhelms everything else. If the point of this beer is to see just how unbalanced a beer can be, then mission accomplished. I've tasted several well-balanced, surprising delicious Imperial / Double IPAs recently that let the malts share the stage with a hop extravaganza, proving that a big beer can be both hop-forward and balanced, which is what made them quality beers. This beer is the opposite of that concept. It's going to be a while before my tongue forgives me. To sum this beer up in one word (other than the obvious "bitter"): obnoxious.

Serving type: growler

07-04-2013 06:54:19 | More by BuckeyeSlim
Ryan011235

2.25/5  rDev -46%

On tap in a tulip at King's Table on 4/14/12

Deep honey amber with layers of brown and sun drenched gold. The head is one thumb of billowy, dense foam. Retention is about a third of that, but solid lace remains over most of the glass.

The aroma is dank hops, oily and piney. Rabid citrus, too - grapefruit and lemon zest. Solvent-like. The mean hop smell is tempered by ample notes of sugar cookie and sweet cracker. Smells like it might be too sweet. Yeaaah... This is going to be hard to finish. Semi-sweet malts swoon up front before being replaced by angry amounts of hops and alcohol. Yikes. I wish I could use the hop descriptors a la the aroma, but this is all scathing, vapidly dry bitterness. Earthy and dirty. Pretty much medicinal-grade bitterness.

Ugh. Full, sluggish feel. Lower than average carbonation is the only reason I can stand finishing this. A bit oily and resinous. Again, brutally dry.

Overall impression - Spiteful just to be. This is a chore to drink.

08-10-2012 06:48:16 | More by Ryan011235
brystmar

2.3/5  rDev -44.8%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 1.5

On tap in Oceanside on the 18th, reviewed from notes.

Aroma is predominantly of fresh, piney hops with some citrus and booze characters too. Flavor profile is exactly what you should expect from the name: a hop bomb of the first order. Extremely biting, bitter, and alcoholic. No perceptible malt sweetness to balance out this beast. This beer embodies everything I dislike about IPAs.

Thank god we finished our bottle of Churchill's Finest Hour before touching this monster. A true palate wrecker.

03-29-2012 05:20:10 | More by brystmar
wheatbeersarewhereitsat

2.3/5  rDev -44.8%

Fantastic beer if you love ipa's and hoppy beers as those around me who consider themselves experts in the way of the IPA loved it. Unfortunately, I'm still warming up to IPA's and this one was just way too bitter/hoppy for me...

Great color and smell to this beer though

08-20-2013 19:41:02 | More by wheatbeersarewhereitsat
kojevergas

2.54/5  rDev -39.1%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

Bottled 01/08/13. Reviewed live. Expectations are above average; Green Flash has yet to really impress me and I've heard mixed reviews about this one. 1 pint 6 fl oz brown glass bottle with standard pressure cap served into a conical Samuel Smith's pint glass in me gaff in low altitude Los Feliz, Los Angeles, California. I've never had this before.

Served straight from the fridge but not quite as cold as the fridge usually renders beers. We'll call it sufficiently chilled. Side-poured with standard vigor as no carbonation issues are anticipated.

Not paired with food.

A: Pours a four finger beige colour head of nice cream and decent thickness, and great retention (~6 minutes) for the high ABV. Body colour is a clear translucent textbook copper. Vibrant. No yeast particles are visible. No bubble show. Par for the style, but the head is impressive for the ABV. Other than that, there's nothing unique or special here. Indistinguishable from most other beers in the style.

Sm: Pale malts, floral hops, heavy hop oil, and light hop nectar. Shockingly light; not subtle, just light. Reading the label, I'm pleased to see they describe it as "complicated." Not complex - complicated. A touch of inadvertent honesty, perhaps? It's not fresh (in spite of being a mere 3 weeks old), but it does come off as pleasant.

T: Okay...unnecessarily heavy hop bitterness is overwhelmingly dominant. A hint of buried hop nectar, a hint of very buried citrus. Corrupted oily hops really attack the palate in a most unpleasant manner. Even the pale malt body is drowned out by the assault. Sweet jesus, that is really really imbalanced. I'm forced to appreciate it; it's sort of a master class on how not to brew an IPA. Grapefruit. No yeast character - and surprisingly no alcohol - comes through. Lacks complexity. There's no subtlety here at all.

Mf: Scratchy, oily, and coarse. It's as pleasant as it sounds. Overcarbonated. Too thick for the lack of flavour. Not at all refreshing. Horrible palate presence.

Dr: This is exactly how you shouldn't go about approaching the style. It lacks the key element: balance. This represents precisely what is wrong with IPAs - especially when executed by American breweries: it's not a dicksizing competition with hop content or IBUs. A good IPA has masterful balance and is refreshing. This is neither. Drinkable, if low quality. It's more difficult to drink than your typical DIPA. Though it does hide its ABV alright. A huge disappointment from Green Flash. Maybe the brewers could drive over to Alpine and learn a thing or two about balance. Is Silva Stout as highly hyped and yet as poorly brewed as this is?

Low C-

01-31-2013 05:28:37 | More by kojevergas
TMoney2591

2.65/5  rDev -36.5%

Served in a Dogfish Head snifter.

Yeah, I've heard this claim from plenty of DIPAs before... This stuff pours a clear amber-gold topped by a finger of lightly off-white foam. The nose comprises pine resin, citrus salad, and a kiss of booze. The taste finally brings the name's promise to fruition: The bitterness on display burned through my tastebuds like vikings at Lindesfarne. It was all rind, resin, oils, and whatnot, with no real hop flavors besides. An alcohol kick comes forth as well, creating a sense of vinyl/rubber when combined with the bitterness and the subsequently shell-shocked tongue. Things are too much for me, and they definitely detract from any kind of enjoyment on my part. Many pain winces were evinced. The body is a lithe medium, with a light moderate carbonation and a decidedly dry finish. Overall, I suppose this beer delivers what it promises, but that's not really a good thing...

10-25-2012 16:40:22 | More by TMoney2591
DaftCaskBC

British Columbia (Canada)

2.73/5  rDev -34.5%

On tap at St Augustines in Vancouver.

A: 1/4" cream coloured head over cloudy amber liquid.

S: Citrusy, piney and grassy hops are predominant.

T: Onions, garlic and a pine finish. Was this keg too fresh? I'm not sure, but its not the first time I have had these flavours in Green Flash IPAs and IIPAs.

M: Medium carbonation and viscosity.

O: The onion and garlic flavours were too predominant for me to enjoy this beer. Given the other reviews, it makes me wonder as to why this was the case; since I had a fresh palate walking into this beer and I love hop bombs. What I do know is that this is no Stone Ruination or Pliny the Elder, and that adding more hops does not always equal a better beer. A brewer said to me that adding a lot of hops to a beer is like adding a lot of salt to a dish. It seems like Green Flash added too much onion and garlic salt on this one.

05-05-2012 19:54:59 | More by DaftCaskBC
Budinetz

2.84/5  rDev -31.9%
look: 3.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 3 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 3

Poured from a 22 oz bomber into a Stella Artois glass (yea I know...it was all I had clean that wasn't a pint glass)

A- Pours a light amber color with about an inch and a half of white foamy head. Beautiful, abstract, lacing is visible throughout the glass as well.

S- Very piney and super astringent. Hints of urine/ammonia...what?

T- Very sharp flavor on the front AND back end of things. It does hat it's named after and that is Wreck your Palate. My taste buds are shot at this point and it's due to the very sharp, astringent flavor of the west coast hops used and the process taken in the boil for this beer.

M- Carbonation is characteristic of the style and the bitterness puckers my mouth. There is a slight sweetness on the finish.

O- Overall an interesting brew. You've got the astringency of a serious India Pale Ale style along with the biscuity malt of an Oktoberfest style. Lots I flavor goin on! It doesn't mask the ABV however. Some alcoholic presence is detected on the nose and on the palate...

09-11-2013 09:14:35 | More by Budinetz
Thorpe429

2.85/5  rDev -31.7%

Bottle from Rick's in Alexandria. Served in a Green Flash pint glass.

Pours a clear light copper color with a very nice off-white head. Tons of ringy lacing on the way down.

The nose carried a bit of light bready malt and some resinous hops. Very light citrus peel in the background. This is surprisingly malty. Not in the sense thy there is a strong malt presence, but just in the overall balance as there really isn't that much hop aroma there.

The flavor continues down this path. Some amber and bready malt with a heavy bitterness though not much hop flavor at all. Very unfortunate. A bit of alcohol there as well. Body is light-medium with good carbonation and pretty heavy bitterness.

I really just couldn't get into this one.

03-23-2012 02:03:05 | More by Thorpe429
kdb150

2.93/5  rDev -29.7%

Poured from the bottle into my Brooklyn Brewery tulip.

A - Amber color, 2 fingers of cream-colored head slowly recedes, leaving lots of sticky lacing behind. A nice quarter-inch coating sticks around for a long while. Great for the style.

S - All hops, all the time. Citrus and grapefruit dominate, against a bankground hinting at dankness. A bit of alcohol bite as well. Nice aroma, with the alcohol note knocking it down a notch.

T - Overwhelming bitter/dank flavor, with just a hint of the great citrus/grapefruit that was in the nose. With no real malt backbone to speak of to balance out the bitterness, this did not deliver at all on the flavor. I guess I should have taken the name at its word, but the taste has no redeeming qualities at all, it just overwhelms with an unpleasant bitter dankness that should never be the only flavor in a beer.

M - Good feel, not thin, not overly thick, with good carbonation.

O - It's honestly a shame the taste on this beer is so awful, because everything else is actually rather good. But with the overwhelming dank, bitter flavor, it's hard to recommend this beer. I'll skip it in the future.

07-28-2012 06:26:15 | More by kdb150
FeDUBBELFIST

2.93/5  rDev -29.7%
look: 4.75 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 4 | overall: 2.75

12oz bottle to tulip.
Bottled on 01/08/13. Sampled on 05FEB13.

[A] Bright white and beautiful, the head rises to a finger and a half. Foamy, fluffy and incredibly well sustained, leaving a thick coating all around the glass. The body is a perfectly bright and the color of annealed copper. Above average lacing in strands.

[S] Dank, resiny hop notes abound. Floral in a green, stemmy kind of way plus dried pine. Light caramel.

[T] Just like the nose: Dank, resiny and woodsy. The flavors are on the complete opposite end of the citrusy/tropical fruit IPA spectrum, which is a nice change, but it's not my preferred flavor profile. More malty than it should be. And the finish is less-dry than expected.

[M] Full bodied with just the right amount of bitterness to overshadow the sweet, pale malt character. The carbonation is very fine, but perfectly adequate, grazing smoothly and swiftly over the tongue.

[O] Ok so, Palate Wrecker is a bit of an overstatement. I thought the beer was decent but I was more impressed with the draft version which, in all fairness was a few weeks fresher. The flavor profile is either not for me, or the bottle did not age well, or the beer wasn't very good to begin with. In any case, I would take another shot with this one, but I'll look for a fresher example.

02-06-2013 01:19:56 | More by FeDUBBELFIST
Glennlawless

3.09/5  rDev -25.9%

Pint Glass.

A - Nice,filtered nice lacing. decent head that faded quick. nice looking

S - I Got that initial grapefruit tinge to it....orange peel...alcohol.

T - Just getting a lot of alcohol and mild grapefruit notes. Nothing Special.

Overall this beer is nothing great..just your typical double.

02-11-2014 23:29:39 | More by Glennlawless
emmasdad

Colorado

3.15/5  rDev -24.5%

Another double IPA from Green Flash, and although I was unimpressed with their bottled imperial IPA, I was eager to give this one a shot (mainly based on my love for the IPA and red). Again, I was disappointed. Poured a fairly clear orange-amber color, with a fairly solid white head. Big hoppy nose (shock!)--grapefruit, orange zest, weed leads to a body that is similarly overrun with hops, along with a little malt, apparently in an effort to keep this one balanced. Like with the IIPA, it doesn't work. For whatever reason, Green Flash's IIPAs just don't work for me, although I generally love the style as well as pretty much everything else Green Flash brews.

10-10-2010 22:08:20 | More by emmasdad
roundthewaygirls

3.16/5  rDev -24.2%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.25

poured into a tumbler

A: copper/orange color. no head. moderate lacing. chill head. rich color, but unassuming.

S: piney green flash hop profile. citrus. notes of a light, clean malt.

T: hops, y'all. extremely bitter. made me say "wooo." some faint citrus, specifically lemon in the finish. it may be the piney resins that give the beer a green tea quality.

M: the mouthfeel is as balanced as could be asked from a beer called "palate wrecker." the hops are sharp and overwhelming upfront, but the beer finishes clean and smooth.

O: pretty distinctive green flash hop profile kicked up a notch. interesting, but not as enjoyable as the imperial ipa. a little too in your face. palate wrecker, indeed.

04-28-2013 03:57:10 | More by roundthewaygirls
sukwonee

Washington

3.2/5  rDev -23.3%

A: Looks great. Lots of lacing, 2 finger head, burnt orange color.

S: Very typical west coast DIPA smell. Piney, grapefruit, citrus, but I smell some onion?

T: Man... too much hops... it does wreck my palate... (in a not-very-flattering manner). Not a fan of how this beer tastes. Yucky after taste too.

M: Good amount of carbonation, medium thickness.

O: man... this beer doesn't taste very good. I love hoppy beers, but man... this isn't good much at all. It's painful as you're swallowing it. Give it a try, but I bet you won't keep seeking for this (like me).

04-26-2012 05:48:45 | More by sukwonee
mulder1010

Australia

3.2/5  rDev -23.3%

Bomber poured into a globe glass

A-- Poured a clear, golden orange color. Moderate aggressive pour resulted in a three finger eggshell white head. Took it's time in receding, leaving a good amount of lacing on the sides of the glass. Good half ring and soapy streaks. Head finally settled to a good half finger of thick foam.

S-- Boiled pineapple, bubblegum, lots of pine, resin and hippie lettuce. Malt? Who needs malt with this! Powerful, straight at you nose.

T-- Grilled, honey covered pineapple, more bubblegum and a whole pine tree. Very thick and ripe candied and stewed orange and pineapple in the back of the taste.

M-- Full bodied would be an understatement. Over the top might best way to put it. Low carbonation? Yep. Oily and coating. Over indulged on pine I think. Palate raping, dream crushing and just plain over the top like a Nicholas Cage movie.

O-- Good looking and smelling. Rest is crazy. Not a session beer. Slow sipper while pondering why go to these extremes for the sake of going there. One dimensional and goes from first gear to 4th.

06-04-2012 12:25:34 | More by mulder1010
Arithmeticus

Maryland

3.2/5  rDev -23.3%

Poured chilled in standard ale glass

A: carbonation a bit weak; good floral head, with microbubbles; copper color; good lacing
S: wow--floral hop bomb aroma; a tad bit of orange
T: dominated by an insane amount of hops; overly flavorful/intense; this is cute as a gimmick, but the finishing hops are way too high, and it is not balanced against the malt; it is complex and flavorful, though
M: heavy mouthfeel

I won't get another one of these, appropriately named

02-24-2013 21:19:42 | More by Arithmeticus
VaTechHopHead

3.23/5  rDev -22.5%

Poured from a bottle into a pint glass, couldn't find a bottling date/code

A - Deep orange/light brown and crystal clear. Quick fading head and little lacing.

S - Semi-fresh hops but a nice Earthy and floral aroma. Quite fragrant but not too over the top like many beers of this style.

T - Mirrors the aroma with semi-fresh hops that are sticky, taste of pine, sap and fresh cut flowers. Flavor sticks to the palate well and has a chewy feel to it. Aftertaste is very Earthy and piney and lasts.

M/O - Medium body that is well carbonated and nice viscosity. Easy to drink but not a sipper. The floral taste lingers for a while. Overall I was honestly expecting more but I prefer the West Coast IPA over this one.

05-01-2012 00:00:12 | More by VaTechHopHead
brewdlyhooked13

3.23/5  rDev -22.5%

Appearance - deep golden-red hue, inauspicious enough start. Creamy manila head with gluey, sticky lace all around.

Aroma - pungent, herbal, minty, pine resin. Not a grain in sight.

Taste - a brief bit of orangey citrus up front, pineapple too. The rest of the beer is built for max IBUs. So bitter I almost can't define related flavors. There are some entry notes of resin and grapefruit rind, but it quickly becomes white noise with the overpowering bitterness. On the other side, some abv heat returns some flavor to the palate, and some warm citrus notes help define the ending. I rather like the opening and closing, but the middle is a bit of a task.

Mouthfeel - not as big a body for a DIPA, giving it some added crispness, a nice touch for the style. Not especially smooth from the hop oils, in this case I don't mind as it allows the bitter to wash out faster and the more citrusy flavors of the finish to arrive that much faster.

Drinkability - glad I had a chance to try it. I know a few hopheads on my block who I'll try to grab a few more for, but one and done for me. DIPAs are a tough style for me - I find many I don't necessarily care for, but I can't stay away from the style. The audacious use of ingredients with such generous abandon has a certain allure I keep coming back to.

07-15-2012 04:41:04 | More by brewdlyhooked13
vandemonian

Maryland

3.23/5  rDev -22.5%

Green Flash Palate Wrecker wasn't hoppy or bitter. Maybe I got an old batch. I checked the date and it's only a month old. Hmmm, weird.

A: Clear orange colour and a 3 cm head that lasts very well. 4.5

S: Chlorine aroma with a little bit of sweetness. 3.5

T: Spicy with some maltiness. Almost salty. This isn't very bitter or hoppy. Maybe I got an old batch. 3

M: Low carbonation. 3.5

O: 3

02-11-2013 04:32:33 | More by vandemonian
Teleweizen2

3.28/5  rDev -21.3%

A - pours a hazy light orange with some yellow highlights towards the bottom of the glass. Only a sliver of white foam yet leaves some spotty lacing from swirling.

S - strong and interesting aroma. Very dank. Lots of candied orange peel, pine needles and green leaves. Hints of tropical fruit as well such as pineapple and possibly even some bananna peel.

T - sweet caramel notes up front. The crisp hop bitterness comes quickly and melds with the sweet notes for a very intense candied orange peel flavor. Sweet and bitter notes mingle and consume the palate well past the finish.

M - medium bodied. Creamy texture. Carbonation is mediumand.very crisp.

O - personally I felt this was a bit too sweet and not quite balanced. Yet an interesting DIPA overall.

04-28-2012 04:56:45 | More by Teleweizen2
AleWatcher

3.3/5  rDev -20.9%

12 oz bottle with no freshness dating of any kind poured into a tulip pint.

Slightly copper-hued orangey amber body with a small slightly beige head of 2 fingers. The head subsided quickly down to 1/4 finger and the proceeded to linger for quite some time, like an embarrassed man hanging around outside the porn section of the video rental store while trying to work up the nerve...

Shockingly malty.
Surprisingly well-balanced... Very bitter, but not over-hopped in the aromatic/flavoring department.
The flavor is rather bready sweet, like reminiscent of an amber ale... Kinda chalky maltiness. The hops are predominantly citrusy with grapefruit leading the pack.

The body is pretty oily and medium feeling.

Overall-- very bitter... I just it were more hop-forward in terms of flavor. Not bad, but nothing here to set the DIPA world ablaze with excitement. It does an adequate job covering the alcohol level.

04-15-2012 03:44:32 | More by AleWatcher
Willytee3

3.3/5  rDev -20.9%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.25

As the name would suggest there is not much complexity here, this one is a straight hop extract experience.

Pours a dark amber with dark orange hue, has a thin head with a slick and oily ring.

Smells of cleaning fluid like an orange citrus pine sol, with a rotting wet leaves pungency.

Tastes of extreme hop like extract, very one dimensional, dry almost goes full circle to a cardboard like pucker.

Feel is medium body trending toward a thinning by carbonation and killed by the strong alcohol overall.

IMO a complete failure of a DIPA by this otherwise favored brewery. There is no subtleness of craft here. I always look for a positive note from an an otherwise committed to the craft entity.
I could see this beer as still being able to deliver a hop experience after/during smoking 2 or 3 cigars!

03-12-2013 03:00:19 | More by Willytee3
Green Flash Palate Wrecker from Green Flash Brewing Co.