Anchor Steam Beer - Anchor Brewing Company
Displayed for educational use only; do not reuse.
Ratings: 3,968 | Reviews: 1,809 | Show All Ratings:
Reviews by JMad:
4.33/5 rDev +11.9%
look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 5
Poured a 12oz bottle into a pint glass.
1. Beer poured a light copper amber color, 1 finger head that shrunk into a thin ring after a few sips. left a little lacing on glass.
2. The smell was pleasant. Faint hops and malt scent but nothing stood out much, slightly fruity.
3. This beer has a unique taste, kind of fruity. I can taste some apricot, and a small amount of bitterness lingers after a gulp.
4. Carbonation is not too strong. The beer feels bubbly and light for the flavor.
5. Very drinkable. Almost finished this beer before I even got to the drinkability. It goes down easy, has a great unique flavor.
I didn't know what to expect when I bought this beer, but I am impressed. I would drink this over and over again. Now I'm gonna go pour two of these bad boys in my mug.
Serving type: bottle
05-23-2010 03:03:35 | More by JMad
More User Reviews:
Anchor Steam Beer from Anchor Brewing Company
87 out of 100 based on 3,968 ratings.