Galaxy Unicorn - Pipeworks Brewing Company

Galaxy UnicornGalaxy Unicorn

Pipeworks Brewing Company visit their website
Illinois, United States

Beer added by: emerge077 on 12-11-2012

Our friends south of the equator really have this hop growing thing figured out and we are ecstatic they do. Without them we couldn't brig you Unicorn Galaxy. We built a platform of malted barley and wheat then atop that we constructed our ode to Galaxy hops. The hop character really shines through with aromas and flavors of tropical fruit, tangerine, citrus, passion fruit and fresh cut grass. Drink early, drink often.
3.32/5  rDev -22.2%

Appearance is golden yellow, with a slight rust/orange hue about it.

Smells fun, if that makes sense. Galaxy hops are a "fun" hop to me and this beer's got it. I don't care if you think that's weird. Citrus, wheat, and cereal.

Uhm, wow, this leaves a nasty medicinal aftertaste, not good.

Mouthfeel, pretty terribad.

Overall, I was immediately shocked at how appalling this beer was to my tastebuds, horribly let down. (422 characters)

4.58/5  rDev +7.3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Thanks to edmaher, picked this up in a trade.

Pours an opaque straw color with a decent head.

Smells of citrus and pine, like a glass of grapefruit juice with a pinecone to stir it up.

Taste, bitter citrus, grapefruit, blood orange and pine needles at the finish.

Mouthfeel, almost creamy but thick and malty enough to not make it a one note experience.

Love me some Galaxy hops, I'm a huge fan of this beer and would go out of my way for more (451 characters)

3.41/5  rDev -20.1%
look: 3 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

1 pint 6 fl oz brown glass bottle with great label art and branded red/silver pry-off pressure cap acquired in a trade with the very gracious Duff27 (thanks again, buddy!) and served into an Avery stem-tulip in me gaff in low altitude Austin, Texas. Reviewed live. Expectations are very high given its current 97 rating and the brewery's reputation. Reviewed as an imperial IPA; the label's description calls it a double IPA. Batch # 255 56 57 62. 2013 vintage. 9.5% ABV confirmed per the label.

Served cold - straight from me fridge. Side-poured with standard vigor as no carbonation issues are anticipated.

A: No bubble show forms as it's poured.

Pours a two finger wide head of white colour. Has a nice (if subdued) creaminess. Nice thickness. Head retention is good for the 9.5% ABV; this easily holds up for 7 minutes, and leaves even consistent lacing as it slowly recedes. This beer has "legs."

The body is less impressive than the head. It's a murky hazy dull peach-orange. The lack if filtration isn't doing it any favors in the appearance department. I don't find any sediment or yeasty particles. Appears adequately carbonated.

I'm pleased with the head and a bit underwhelmed by the body. This isn't a great overall appearance for an imperial IPA, but it's not deeply flawed either. I like the idea of not filtering an imperial IPA, but one downside is the effect that has on the how the beer looks.

Sm: A kiss of onion. Nectary character. A brief hint of soap suggests this may have spent a hair too long in primary. I get some tropical fruit character, which rarely does it for me in an imperial IPA. Mango, pineapple (ugh), and overripe oranges/clementines. I have a personal distaste for pineapple in beer. It leans towards the sweet side, with no obvious naked hop bitterness. Unfortunately, it also has some boozy warmth. I'm hoping that doesn't carry into the flavour profile. There's also your run-of-the-mill floral hop notes and a heavy dose of pale malts, but luckily no obvious caramalt. I'm a bit concerned about the sweetness/bitterness balance, but otherwise nothing jumps out at me as off.

It's a clean aroma; there're no yeasty notes or any off notes. An inoffensive aroma of medium strength. I'm not all that excited based solely on the aroma, but the brewery's reputation has me optimistic.

T: It has some nice touches of nectary hop notes accompanied by some oniony character - which I happen to like. There's some pretty standard floral character in there too. It's pretty much just what I mentioned above for the aroma, with less pineapple and more hop bitterness. Also, the booziness is less pronounced here than it was on the aroma. The fruity character is interesting - mostly tangerine, actually.

I don't get any yeast character or alcohol.

Overall, the overt hop bitterness renders it a bit imbalanced, but it's pretty cohesive throughout and the bitterness is nowhere near as pronounced as it is in most imperial IPAs. There's plenty of flavour here, but I don't know that it's complex for the style. Not the most intricate, subtle, or nuanced imperial IPA, but it does use galaxy hops to good effect.

Average depth, duration, and intensity of flavour.

Mf: Smooth and wet. Has some nice creaminess and softness - especially on the open. It is a bit rough and scratchy on the palate though. It has a coating thick feel. It's also a bit warm from the alcohol. It's full bodied and filling. Overall, the mouthfeel suits the flavour profile well in a general sense, but doesn't seem custom-built just for it. Overcarbonated.

Not oily, gushed, harsh, or astringent.

Dr: More of a sipper than anticipated. I'll kill this alone with ease, but it wasn't the mind-blowing imperial IPA I hoped for. Maybe I'm just not that big on the galaxy hop taste. I'm really glad I got to try this, but it's far from a world class imperial IPA. Pretty good - but not great - work from Pipeworks. Worth trying if you come across it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to seek it out.

I think the fruity notes were what turned me off to the flavour profile; I just can't stand pineapple notes in my beer, and tropical fruit rarely works well for me in an (imperial) IPA. I'm going to chalk this one up to personal tastes; I'm really looking forward to trying Pipeworks' other brews.

Thanks again, Duff27!

High B- (4,347 characters)

4.44/5  rDev +4%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

reviewed from notes taken 1/6/2014

poured into snifter glass.

batch # 255 56 57 62

Appearance: Pale golden with a tinge orange bodied beer with 1 full finger of white head. The head has good staying power and leaves a thick lacing all over the side of the glass. Head eventually drops down to a thin cap.

Smell: Sweet oranges and tropical fruits. Mild pine notes. Bready malts. Smells a little soapy and "catty". Slightly floral and "perfumey".

Taste: mild almost moderate bitterness level in this DIPA. Starts off with flavors of chalk and resinous pine. Then the citrus and tropical fruits show up. Loads of pineapple flavor. Sweetness from the malts taste like bread and a hint of honey. Grapefruit and lemon zest in the finish that linger for a short time; it got light bitterness in the finish.

Mouthfeel: medium bodied beer with moderate carbonation levels. This beer drinks lower than its listed 9.5% abv.

Overall: This is another fantastic DIPA by Pipeworks! It is in my top 3 favorite pipeworks DIPA's. In the same company with Citra and Simcoe. I like that Pipeworks can make DIPA's that arent brutally bitter, but are still really full of those hop flavors. Very nice representation of galaxy hops! (1,219 characters)

3.99/5  rDev -6.6%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4

22 oz. bottle purchased at West Lakeview Liquors in Chicago, IL over Christmas week, unknown bottling date but Batch #"255 56 57 62"; poured into my FFF Teku glass and drank over 1-2 hours

A: 2/3 - golden-orange coloration; low clarity (cannot read or see through) likely 2/2 20% wheat malts; initial frothy/soapy white head subdued into glass lacing with good retention

S: 7/12 - strange experience here - on first pour, I found the aroma to be pungent and catty with lesser pineapple, mango and passion fruit; however, as I continued drinking, these qualities subdued (? warming, my acclimating); slight toasty aroma and no alcohol on the nose

T: 16/20 - highlight of this beer for me - on the anterior tongue, there is a cornucopia of tropical and citrus fruits - again, pineapple, tangerine, passion fruit, Meyer lemon; in the middle of the palate, these flavors evolve and are accompanied by wheat and some alcohol; finishes dry with little aftertaste or alcohol burn

M: 4/5 - moderate body - thick hop oil coating with alcohol; low carbonation

O: 8/10 - albeit I enjoyed this beer much more over time, the initially overpowering Galaxy aroma was too much - like it's Pacific Northwest relative Citra, it can be overdone, and, when so, a pungent catty profile predominates; as a result, I don't agree with many other reviews on this website that this is a world-class DIPA; instead, it's an enjoyable beer but I probably won't be purchasing again and clicking my heels that I bought 2 bottles of Citra Ninja instead of this one on our recent Midwest holiday tour

TOTAL - 38/50 (1,587 characters)

4.73/5  rDev +10.8%
look: 4.25 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.75

A - Dark hazy orange with a gold undertone. Light white head

S - Tropical fruit nose loaded with pineapple, mango, passion fruit and strawberry. There is light hop bitterness near the backend. Absolutely an amazing nose

T - Up front, there is passion fruit and strawberry. Next comes juicy fresh pineapple. The finish is slight bitter hops that adds some slight bitter zest. Quite the balance between the sweet galaxy hops and light bittering hops

M - Lighter body for a DIPA with low carbonation and a light syrupiness to it. Finish leaves resin on the tongue and a slight astringency from the hops 4.25

O - This is the best PW IPA I've had as it shows the galaxy hops just perfectly. There is so much fresh passion fruit, pineapple and strawberries yet it isn't too sweet as it has some slight hop bitterness. (815 characters)

4.42/5  rDev +3.5%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.5

Batch # 255 56 57 62, shared by MikeyPNH, from a 22oz bomber.

A - A deep honey orange color, with minimal head. Quickly fades to a light foam lacing.

S - Citrus. Bitter orange, and mellow grapefruit rind.

T - Starts off with citrus that matches the nose, and finishes extremely bitter with hints of grass.

M - Medium body with a very fine, but robust carbonation that briefly coats the tongue.

O - I wasn't able to detect the wheat in this beer, but this is a delicious Imperial IPA. It is extremely bitter, but very enjoyable. A great first experience with Pipeworks Brewing. (581 characters)

4.22/5  rDev -1.2%

Pours hazy orange. Soapy white head. Some lacing left.

Aroma is awesome. Tropical and fruity. Passion fruit. Mango. Not catty at all.

Taste is big on fruits as well. Tropical, juicy and jammy notes abound. Alcohol well hidden with just a touch on the finish.

Coating mouthfeel but not syrupy. Medium carb.

Really enjoy the Pipeworks IPAs I have had. The galaxy hops provide a nice change of pace. (400 characters)

4.06/5  rDev -4.9%

bomber. batch 262 into a snifter.

dark yellow in color, nice looking head. lighter than i expected from a DIPA though. the smell has a lot of grapefruit and apricots..very sweet. the taste is quite sweet from the apricots but the grapefruits do tone it down a bit. im not a fan of overly sweet IPAs but this one isnt too bad. Galaxy hops are prevalent and that is definitely a sweet hop in itself. Extremely hoppy for sure. medium bodied, mild carbonation.

overall a quite good DIPA that is a just a tad too sweet for me. but still, very good. (545 characters)

4.91/5  rDev +15%
look: 4.75 | smell: 5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

A: deep cloudy orange, finger fluffy pillow
heavenly lacing web

S: grapefruit, papaya, guava, fresh grass pine
intoxicating nose!

T: same as nose with refreshing quality to
this complex hop adventure, long bitter pucker

M: med/heavy body, big sticky/oily mouth

O: GALACTIC GREATNESS!! No wonder
this flies off the shelves. If you want a
cosmic hop journey, sip this beast.

WORLD CLASS; MUST HAVE FOR HOP HEADS!! (419 characters)

4.12/5  rDev -3.5%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

I poured this into a tulip glass immediately after pulling it from the fridge. The first pour looked extremely flat with the bubbles struggling to break the surface. I let the bomber sit on the counter and poured the rest about an hour later and it had a 1/4" of nice, dense head. It was a considerable turnaround as it warmed. Both times, the color was a murky orange-green hue.

Hops are grassy, apricot, grapefruit. Faint toasted crackers.

Apricot and grapefruit are the dominant notes with some dank. Slightly soapy aftertaste.

Body is slick and full. Carbonation is on the lower side of the spectrum but thankfully not flat like I anticipated from the first pour.

Overall, a very good beer but with some noticeable flaws on the appearance and mouthfeel. I can't help but think I got an exception and will definitely give it another shot and review. (860 characters)

4.25/5  rDev -0.5%
look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4.25

22oz bomber, batch #s 255 56 57 62, indicating that this is probably two weeks old now. Poured into a wine glass today, 12/6/2013.

Pours a nice caramel-toffee brown body, nice white 1cm head that fades into a thin collar quickly, leaving lots of bubbly lacing on the glass. Same as the beverage goes down.

Smells great. Strong citrus and some intense floral notes abound. There is a nice sweet sharpness as well, possibly from the wheat and malt sweetness. Very strong nose, not necessarily juicy but very hop forward.

Very flavorful beer that has a nice malt backbone that evokes biscuits with a dab of honey and a little caramel. The hoppiness consists of a nice floral flavor along with a nice tropical fruitiness- passion fruit, mango- and a small bit of bitter pine. It's very hoppy and quite bitter.

Medium to full bodied, good carbonation. Feels very thick and resinous on the palate, yet very dry. Quite bitter and full, like drinking a thick bitter syrup, which takes quite a bit away from the beer in my opinion. Bitter floral and pine notes linger.

Very good DIPA that showcases galaxy very well. The balance here is quite good and I especially enjoy the tropical fruit notes, though it is a bit heavy bodied. Recommended if you enjoy strong and heavy bodied DIPAs. (1,281 characters)

4.39/5  rDev +2.8%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

Bomber poured into Spiegelau glass. Pours a mild copper color with 1 finger of white head. Smell is a huge citrusy grapefruit bomb. Taste is over the top delicious, very citrusy with enough malt backbone to compliment perfectly. Carbed a little less than most DIPAs I've had, yet it seems to work very well. I'm very glad to have gotten to try this, acquired as an extra in a trade, and only made it 2 days before I had to drink it! BTW only Pipeworks could take a unicorn flying through outer space and make it look bad ass on a beer bottle! (542 characters)

22 oz. bottle, with no apparent bottled on date present. Batch #255 56 57 62 printed on the label. Another new DIPA to me from the masters at Pipeworks; I'm not sure why this beer is listed under Unicorn Galaxy when the label clearly reads as Pipeworks Galaxy Unicorn, but whatever.

Poured into a clear balloon snifter.

A - Pours a beautiful bright citrusy yellow-orange colored body with one finger of soapy white suds. Much lighter in color than I expected, but it looks pretty damn nice.

S - Smell is of fresh bitter grapefruit hops, pine, white pepper / rye presence, some kind of dark licorice / clove like spiciness, and a touch of creamy soapiness.

T - Taste is of dry bready caramel malts, bitter earthy leafy hops, grapefruit / orange / pine bitterness, clove spiciness & some alcohol warmth. Imbalanced in favor the dry bready malt. I find myself wishing for more citrus. The clove spice is throwing me off a bit also, but it disappears as the beer warms.

M - Goes down smooth and creamy, like most Pipeworks beers. Finish is dry, bready, and bitter. Some alcohol heat lingering.

Overall, it's not bad, but something about this beer is not doing it for me. Too dry and bitter, and not enough fruity citrus for my liking, although that doesn't make it a bad beer. I would gladly take the Pipeworks / 4 Hands Square Grouper over this beer. Glad to have tried it, but I wouldn't want it again.

Pipeworks Galaxy Unicorn ---4/5. (1,440 characters)

4.55/5  rDev +6.6%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

A-Cloudy deep orange one finger head with great lacing.

S-Hoppy goodness. Citrus, lemon, slight grass, tropical just plain yummy.

T-Amazing balance. Citrus and tropical notes all over the place. Good bitterness as well.

M-Medium bodied, nice carbonation, some hop resins.

O-Wow. One of the best DIPAs out there. The Galaxy hops are outstanding. This beer is phenomenal. Why did I only buy one? (397 characters)

4.64/5  rDev +8.7%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

Pours a dark, hazy orange color with a finger lenth of a white head that goes away slowly and leaves a blanket of lacing. Smells of dank, juicy passionfruit, grapefruit, tangerine, mango, lemon, grass, and some carmel. Taste starts with lots of dank tangerine, mango, and grapefruit. Has a candied sweetness. The middle brings more of the perviously mentioned fruits, as well as passionfruit and a slight carmel sweetness from the malt. The finish is amazingly flavorful. More tropical fruits and passion fruit, accompanied by grapefruit rind, tangerine, blood orange, little grass, and a piney bitterness. The candied and carmel sweetness are there to just slightly balance the hop qualities. High medium body with a creamy and oily texture. Slight heat as it goes down, but that is expected for a 9.5% beer. No alcohol to taste or smell. This may be Pipeworks best double ipa offering. An outstandingly flavorful and drinkable double ipa that shows off the galaxy hop remarkably. Seek this out. (996 characters)

3.74/5  rDev -12.4%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Pours a hazed orange color that's slightly murky with an off white head. Lots of hops in this one, you can smell them as soon as you crack the cap. Awesome hop oils kill the longevity of the head. Not the prettiest beer but still a nice looker.

The nose is pumped up juicy citrus and pine hops. A solid punch of hop aroma with a sweet malt spine holding things together. I can't wait to try this hop bomb.

Flavors of the nose come through and are high octane hops. I do find the citrus notes and pine to conflict with each other but that is hardly a deal breaker. Other notables are juicy fruit, toast and lightly roasted sugars.

A nice tart mouthfeel that has a nice prickly hop bite. A warm finish that also has a toasted sweetness. A great beer and one that I'm happy to have tried. I'll have to keep my eyes out for more pipeworks. (839 characters)

4.55/5  rDev +6.6%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Pours straw yellow with some darker hues of orange. Head is about one finger white and retains nicely.

Smell is incredible. Tons of fruity hop note are forward. Sweet mandarin oranges and blood orange are the main players but it smells like a fruit bouquet, you could probably pick out any light fruit imaginable in the nose. Nice light caramel malt sweetness finishes.

Taste follows the nose lots of fresh citrus and tropical fruits forward followed by a very mild piney bitterness. Tropical hop flavors last throughout the entirety of taste. Bitterness fades into a mild caramel malt sweetness with a delicious candy like yeasty butterscotch flavor.

Mouthfeel is great. Tons of hoppy oils and mild bitterness work well with the mild carbonation and sweetness. Very drinkable and the alcohol is near undetectable. (817 characters)

4.57/5  rDev +7%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.5

Day fresh.

Holy shit - tropical fruits exploding out of the glass. Mango, peach and tangerine astringency with some strawberry sweetness - incredibly fresh pine and sweet grapefruit. Some honey and sweet caramel/toffee malt at the backbone as well. Taste follows suit - incredibly balanced and not very bitter - certainly intense tasting. Lots of tropical fruit astringency.

Just outstanding - one of the best of their line up next to something hoppy and citra. (464 characters)

4.45/5  rDev +4.2%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

Lots of tropical fruit aromas here with very strong apple and pear notes too. Thought the palate was just what i was looking for. Big tropical flavors with a whole lot of citrus. I'm a fan of Galaxy hops and while this expression of them is certainly big and ballsy, I thought PW managed to put together an impressive beer. Glad they had another batch this year. (362 characters)

4.32/5  rDev +1.2%

Appearance: light orange color. Low carbonation on the pour and active in the glass while drinking. Light random lacing.

Smell: nice medium bodied bitterness brought by the galaxy hops jumps out. The wheat backbone provides a wonderful base for the tropical fruits of pineapple, mangos, tangerines, and kiwis. Wonderfully balanced.

Taste: wow just bright tropical fruits all over the place. The front is the fruits found in the aroma that flow on to the palate so easily yet seem to explode once there. The fruits just continue to dance on the palate long into the body an finish. Some light earthy bitterness pops up on the finish which adds a needed changeup in the taste.

Mouthfeel: juicy fruits explode on the palate and some hop bitterness but not as much as I expected after the aroma.

Overall: a simply wonderful brew. I love my tropical fruity big ipas so this one is no disappointment. Galaxy hops might be one of my favorites, a wonderful balanced of bitterness gets mixed in too. (997 characters)

4.54/5  rDev +6.3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Poured from a 22 oz bomber, batch 81

A - Pours a hazy orange color with puffy 1.5 finger, white head.

S - Full citrus notes, grapefruit, orange, and lemon bursting out of the nose. Light floral in the background, bready malts, a little bit peppery.

T - Full mouth of hops here. Big on the floral hops, before changing to good, sweet citrusy hop bite. Finishes bitter and malty with a tinge of sting from the alcohol. Truly excellent

M - Incredibly full, yet smooth. Thick, even.

Overall - Blown away by this beer. Very, very good. A truly excellent DIPA (559 characters)

4.22/5  rDev -1.2%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

1744th Review on BA
Bottle to GI Chalice
22oz

Batch 81
Thanks to KevanB for the gift

App- A very traditional looking DIPA to me. A lot of blending of oranges and yellows with a huge 3 finger head. A wonderful amount of cling. I mean even in a GI chalice this thing was a thing of beauty. Cling and lace for days with a slightly deeper hazy color behind it.

Smell- A nice aromatic beer. A bit of a deeper citrusy hops. A bit tropical with more guava and mango than grapefruit and orange. A good amount of hops and then balanced by just a touch of grassy and herbal malts.

Taste- This was a good DIPA. I liked the balance of the citrus and the bitter hops with a bit of caramel and lime juice. A unique grassy flavor with a bit of butterscotch. A little bit all over the place but it works.

Mouth- A nice a medium bubbly body with a medium and dense citrus laden carbonation. Big amounts of tropical fruits with a nice hoppy bitter balance behind it.

Drink- Damn this was good! 3rd coast is creeping on my WC. Oh wait I am from Chicago. I should love this and I did. (1,070 characters)

4.24/5  rDev -0.7%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

22oz, Batch #81
DFH IPA glass

A: Murky pale orange color. Good carbonation. Good two fingers of slightly off white fluffy head. Sticks around a whole.

S: Lots of grapefruit on the nose. That bitter rind. Big citrus along with it. Very fruity and sweet. Really buries the malt bill. Maybe pull a little wheat sweetness.

T: The cloudy look reminded me of HF or Heady Topper like brews. Up front you get that rush of hop bitterness up front in the tongue. It's that nice bitter grapefruit rind flavor that I smelled. Big fruity hops in this one. Drifts into the mid palate where the sweet wheat malt and caramel meld nicely. The finish is dry and linger hop reisinous flavors.

M: Medium bodied. The wheat definitely adds. (722 characters)

4.34/5  rDev +1.6%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

Batch 81. Poured from 22 oz. bomber into a tulip.

A - Pours a light goldenrod, with a small half finger of head. Immaculate lacing, like the garter of a seductive mistress.

S - Lots of orange & lemon & grapefruit, with a background of coconut & tropical fruitiness. Mango and guava pay a visit. Pineapple perhaps. Half of a fresh fruit basket.

T - Starts smooth and citrusy, before transitioning to a malted bread character. Booze is minimally present, but the front and back flavor profiles provide outstanding balance.

M - Nothing out of the ordinary here, medium bodied with some nice carbonation.

O - Damn fine beer. It's hard for me to believe that Pipeworks has only been brewing for a little over a year. I'm not sure what I've been doing with my life -- these are all must-buys. I'm loading up the next time I see them at the store. (845 characters)

Galaxy Unicorn from Pipeworks Brewing Company