Peach Wheat Ale - I & I Brewing

Reviews by nycwinter:
4/5  rDev n/a

3.68/5  rDev n/a

On-tap at I&I

The beer pours a hazy yellow color with a white head. There is definitely a lot of peach character to it! A touch "green", perhaps peach skin or just underripe fruit? The wheat and bread aromas come through well, too. As with the aroma, plenty of peach to be found. A moderate sweetness from the wheat, but overall the beer is a little too bitter. Still good and pretty easy to drink, though. (407 characters)

3.5/5  rDev n/a

1076th Review on BA
Draft to Pint

On tap @IandI

App- A light hazy semi electric looking yellow with a soft edge to it. A nice small 1/2" of head with a touch of cling and lace to it.

Smell- A nice wheat note opens and then you do get a bit of peach. Not much, but its there. A touch of the whispy booze comes in next.

Taste- I enjoyed this one and I can say I dont enjoy too many wheat beers. This was a little citrusy, a little bit more peach flavor would have been nice, but I still enjoyed it. The flavor profile is nice with maybe a touch of bitter behind it as well and you do get some good hop notes in it.

Mouth- A thicker light body with a good amount of residual wheat and citrus flavors. I really dug the carbonation level on this one with it not being overly light.

Drink- For the 1st beer from a new brewery two miles away from my house. I thought it was very good for a style I don't normally like. I will be back to try a lot more of their beers. (979 characters)

3.75/5  rDev n/a

3/5  rDev n/a

Peach Wheat Ale from I & I Brewing
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.