Corned Beef And Cabbage Stout - I & I Brewing

Beer added by: FosterJM on 03-24-2012

3.5/5  rDev n/a

1178th Review on BA
Draft to Pint

App- A nice dark brown color with some lighter amber notes on the outsides. A small head formed and left a touch of cling.

Smell- Really didnt get much on this one. I got some small salt notes and some good malty roastiness.

Taste- I was a bit hesitant to try this one but since they offered and it was free how could I say no? Started off with some nice dark malts and then what got me was the salty levels in it. A little earthy and vegetal to give the cabbage note. Not 1/2 bad.

Mouth- A small medium body with a small medium carbonation levels. Residual malts and salt.

Drink- Overall, not as bad as I was expecting. It was a nice St. Paddy's day beer. Would probably have again. At least it wasnt green.

Corned Beef And Cabbage Stout from I & I Brewing
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.