Honey Cream Ale - I & I Brewing

Ratings: 8 | Reviews: 2
Reviews by Furlinator:
3.26/5  rDev n/a

On-tap at I&I

The beer pours a cloudy orange color with a dense white head. Quite sweet on the nose with a light honey aroma and some floral notes. A hint of yeast along with some citrus peel and biscuit malt. The flavor has some fruit esters to go along with the floral and citrus peel notes. There is almost a light tartness to it which is interesting. Some biscuit malt gives a fair amount of sweetness to the beer. Kind of toasty at times, too.

3.7/5  rDev n/a

1183rd Review on BA
Draft to Pint

@I&I

App- Like the name implies, it really does have the color of honey and sits with only about a finger or less of white had that falls quickly and moves to a small bit of cling.

Smell- Had a fresh burst of hops to it as does all of I&I's beers. A good amount of malt to balance and a bit sweet. The honey comes in last on the nose to me.

Taste- I was enjoying this one. I am in now way bashing this over my dislike of honey (which is why I dont like hopslam) The nice balance of hoppy and creamy and honey makes this a nice drinking little beer.

Mouth- Medium bodied and medium carbonation. A bit thick and creamy. Nice body to it.

Drink- Another tasty small hop forward beer by I&I. Not my favorite profile or style but good flavor and tasty.

to view more.
Honey Cream Ale from I & I Brewing
- out of 100 based on 8 ratings.