Honey Cream Ale - I & I Brewing

Honey Cream Ale
No picture uploaded.

I & I Brewing visit their website

Cream Ale |  5.50% ABV

(Beer added by: FosterJM on 03-26-2012)
Reviews by Furlinator:

Furlinator, Jan 06, 2014
3.25/5  rDev -9.7%

CEDAMA, Sep 09, 2012
3.25/5  rDev -9.7%

On-tap at I&I

The beer pours a cloudy orange color with a dense white head. Quite sweet on the nose with a light honey aroma and some floral notes. A hint of yeast along with some citrus peel and biscuit malt. The flavor has some fruit esters to go along with the floral and citrus peel notes. There is almost a light tartness to it which is interesting. Some biscuit malt gives a fair amount of sweetness to the beer. Kind of toasty at times, too.

womencantsail, Aug 23, 2012
3.68/5  rDev +2.2%

1183rd Review on BA
Draft to Pint

@I&I

App- Like the name implies, it really does have the color of honey and sits with only about a finger or less of white had that falls quickly and moves to a small bit of cling.

Smell- Had a fresh burst of hops to it as does all of I&I's beers. A good amount of malt to balance and a bit sweet. The honey comes in last on the nose to me.

Taste- I was enjoying this one. I am in now way bashing this over my dislike of honey (which is why I dont like hopslam) The nice balance of hoppy and creamy and honey makes this a nice drinking little beer.

Mouth- Medium bodied and medium carbonation. A bit thick and creamy. Nice body to it.

Drink- Another tasty small hop forward beer by I&I. Not my favorite profile or style but good flavor and tasty.

FosterJM, Mar 26, 2012
3.75/5  rDev +4.2%

nycwinter, Jun 17, 2012
3.5/5  rDev -2.8%

t0rin0, Oct 14, 2012
3.75/5  rDev +4.2%

Smarty_Pints, May 04, 2014
Honey Cream Ale from I & I Brewing
- out of 100 based on 7 ratings.