SMaSH Triple IPA - I & I Brewing

SMaSH Triple IPA
No picture uploaded.

I & I Brewing visit their website

(Beer added by: FosterJM on 06-16-2012)
Reviews by nycwinter:

09-09-2012 19:38:13 | More by CEDAMA
womencantsail

4.1/5  rDev +9%

On-tap at I&I

Amber in color with an off-white head. Pineapple and grapefruit hops with plenty of tangerine as well. A mild booziness on the nose, but not enough to ruin it. Great hop character with a bit of caramel sweetness. The flavor is kind of sweet, some from the malt, but a lot of it is from the fruity hops. Intense pineapple flavor and quite a bit of grapefruit to it as well. One of the best beers these guys have done so far.

08-04-2012 20:18:20 | More by womencantsail
FosterJM

3.7/5  rDev -1.6%

1349th Review on BA
Draft to 4oz cup

@I&I

App- Pours out like a couple of colors mixed together. A little ruddy brown with some good golds and yellows as it falls. A very deep color with some decent density. A good creamy khaki head. Very nice cling.

Smell- A very deep deep pine. Very thick, very boozy. Had a nice balance with some hoppy pop. Just thick all over.

Taste- I had this last week as a trial run, and I think I liked it better. The carbonation was dialed down a tad and more creamy. This was hoppy but just had a tad too much malts for
me.

Mouth- A full medium body with a medium low carbonation. Full, thick and malty. Residual pine for days.

Drink- Nice to see Chuck and Eric expand what they can do. Few people do Triple IPA and this was a monster.

06-16-2012 17:11:57 | More by FosterJM
t0rin0

2.5/5  rDev -33.5%

10-14-2012 16:17:29 | More by t0rin0
BAsbill

3.75/5  rDev -0.3%

05-12-2013 21:48:14 | More by BAsbill
SMaSH Triple IPA from I & I Brewing
- out of 100 based on 6 ratings.