Follow our progress ...

Reviews by womencantsail:
1.79/5  rDev -30.6%
look: 3 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 1.5

On-tap at I&I

The pour is a milky reddish color with an off-white head. Interesting is a good way to describe the nose. Vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and garbage. There is a bit cherry, some bile, and a mild bread note. Smells kind of like industrial adhesive as well. The flavor is incredibly acidic, almost to the point of being painful. Harsh white vinegar flavor, spoiled fruit, cherry, and lots of lemon. A bit of bile, and a lingering burn. This was just bad.

2.75/5  rDev +6.6%

3.21/5  rDev +24.4%
look: 3.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.5

1427th Review on BA
Growler to Wine glass
1L

App- When this pours out the color is a bit of a watermelon pink mixed with a bit of red and white. Hazy and off colored. A 1/3 inch of fast receding white head. No cling.

Smell- This was the downfall of the beer. Way to aciditic with an off aroma. Acid, cherry and malts. Just a bit awkward.

Taste- I like the cherry flavor and the aciditic ness is smaller on the flavors. The cherry flavor is a good addition. 70 pounds will do that. It's a sour beer but seems like on accident. Wasn't the most well done beer but had some redeeming beers.

Mouth- A lighter body with a lighter carbonation. Cherry abounds on the remnants of this beer. More acid on this needs to be tamed.

Drink- it was okay, needed to be more layered and a bit more sour vs. tart

Cherry Berliner Weiss from I & I Brewing
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.