Get FREE shipping on all US orders of $25 or more from the BeerAdvocate Store.

No promo code required. Offer valid through 4/30.

Ready to gear up? Start shopping →

Rye You Lil Punk | Rock Bridge Brewing Co.

YOUR RATING = None |
Awaiting 10 Reviews

Rock Bridge Brewing Co.
Missouri, United States | website

Style: American IPA

Added by zeff80 on 03-23-2014

Reviews: 3 | Ratings: 38
4.67/5  rDev +9.4%

Nice fluffy off white 1-2 finger head. Color is orange to copper and fairly clear. Wonderful floral hop aroma. Taste floral up front with citrus and pine at the end along with nice spicy note from rye. This is an awesome IPA!

3.88/5  rDev -9.1%
look: 4.25 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Amber with a slight leaning to orange in color. There's a moderate amount of murkiness. There's a half inch of off white head and plenty of Brussels lacing. The aroma is loaded with tropical hops with a tangerine note. I also get the spicy rye note. The flavor is more balanced between the tropical hops and the rye. The mouth is moderately carbonated and a touch chalky.

4.5/5  rDev +5.4%

First off... ABV is 7.0. Second..... anyone who rated this beer lower than 4.0... and I'm really serious when I say this.. You probably shouldn't be rating beers. I'm not saying you're a bad person, you just don't know what you're talking about. I will speak candidly when I say, this is without a doubt the best IPA brewed in Missouri. This is the second best single IPA I've ever had. This beer is nearly identical to Jai Alai, which I consider number 1. It has everything you could possibly want in an IPA. It's floral, it's strong but not syrupy, it's got a ton of citrus flavor. There really isn't even anything I would say I'd change about it. Great freaking job on this one Rock Bridge, I am a believer. This beer deserves a whole lot more attention than it's getting.

Rye You Lil Punk from Rock Bridge Brewing Co.
- out of 100 based on 3 ratings.