Rye You Lil Punk - Rock Bridge Brewing Co.

Rye You Lil Punk
No picture uploaded.

Rock Bridge Brewing Co. visit their website
Missouri, United States

Beer added by: zeff80 on 03-23-2014

to view more.
Ratings: 35 | Reviews: 2
3.88/5  rDev -2%
look: 4.25 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Amber with a slight leaning to orange in color. There's a moderate amount of murkiness. There's a half inch of off white head and plenty of Brussels lacing. The aroma is loaded with tropical hops with a tangerine note. I also get the spicy rye note. The flavor is more balanced between the tropical hops and the rye. The mouth is moderately carbonated and a touch chalky.

4.5/5  rDev +13.6%

First off... ABV is 7.0. Second..... anyone who rated this beer lower than 4.0... and I'm really serious when I say this.. You probably shouldn't be rating beers. I'm not saying you're a bad person, you just don't know what you're talking about. I will speak candidly when I say, this is without a doubt the best IPA brewed in Missouri. This is the second best single IPA I've ever had. This beer is nearly identical to Jai Alai, which I consider number 1. It has everything you could possibly want in an IPA. It's floral, it's strong but not syrupy, it's got a ton of citrus flavor. There really isn't even anything I would say I'd change about it. Great freaking job on this one Rock Bridge, I am a believer. This beer deserves a whole lot more attention than it's getting.

to view more.
Rye You Lil Punk from Rock Bridge Brewing Co.