Bud Light - Anheuser-Busch

to view more.
Ratings: 5,138 | Reviews: 1,424
2.51/5  rDev +35.7%
look: 2 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.75

Okay I grew up on this swill so to me its all kind of an apples and oranges kind of deal when I reflect on my days of pounding this beer exclusively and repentlessly. Because of my history with it and its smoothness/quenchability on a hot day I won't hate on it. Fortunately I've outgrown this American classic but it is comforting to know it's there if need be. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's watery, gross and tasteless. Perfect situational beer.

What a piece of shitty beer this is and I hate AB for advertising it so fucking much. What a bunch of degenerate retards their customers are, for drinking this crap.

2.42/5  rDev +30.8%
look: 3 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.75

Pours a straw colored blonde with minimal head. Smell is very bland with the only notable whiff being grains. Tastes more robust than nose (not saying much) and is one of my favorite domestic light beers (not saying a lot). Feels like carbonated water with "light beer" aftertaste.

I just saw that superbowl commercial again last night while watching tv, so Fuck you!

I decided to revisit Bud Light because I decided to do a side by side by side taste test of 16 ounce aluminum bottles of Bud Light, Coors Light, and Miller Lite. Bud Light is by far the best of the 3 big names. It has by far the most malt and hops flavor, but it was surprisingly the easiest to drink. Of course you have to keep in mind that it is still a light beer, so if you are wanting a lot of hops, this isn't for you, but for the style, Bud Light wins hands down when it come to the "Big Three".

I am amazed that anyone could and would drink this and call it beer? There are many other session beers for hot days that actually taste like a beer. The only thing good about AB is the Clydesdales and their beer commercials.

I'm sorry, but i just cannot help being a little sentimental with this rating... So...

To my faithful friend,

Thanks for all the memories!

Yours truly,

This is simply shit beer.

1.21/5  rDev -34.6%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.25

The worst of the three (Miller, Coors, bud) main American lights .

2.06/5  rDev +11.4%

Taste horrible to me not something I recommend

1.27/5  rDev -31.4%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.25

This website seriously wants me to justify my rating by writing a few words about this awful beer?

3.81/5  rDev +105.9%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.75

Decent hop aroma. Very thin looking and thin mouthfeel. Good malt flavor with a hint of hops. Great beer on a hot day and for multiple sessions.

1.39/5  rDev -24.9%

Out of all the big macro beers, this is easily my least favorite. Least amount of flavor, and what flavor there is is pretty terrible. The colder you drink this the better.

2.08/5  rDev +12.4%

If you're looking for a beer that's super "bongable", buy Bud Light. The taste and appearance are light and acidic. I don't recommend this unless you're looking to reminisce from your college days.

2.09/5  rDev +13%

Only thing good to me is carbonation regardless of everything else or any beer actually. Just like Budweiser with a whole lot of water.

3.13/5  rDev +69.2%
look: 3.25 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.75

I rated this in comparison to other light beers. Obviously it tastes like piss water compared to stouts and pale ales. But as far as the pretty new light beers go, this one isn't the worst.

4.12/5  rDev +122.7%

Rating to style. You think it tastes like water? What AAL/light lager doesn't? And if you think it tastes like piss I have no perspective because that is a flavor profile I'm not familiar with.

1.25/5  rDev -32.4%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.25

In my opinion the worst of the shitty light beers

1.03/5  rDev -44.3%

Gross. taste like someone put water in there beer and shook it up. rather just drink water

would rather just not drink

3.65/5  rDev +97.3%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4

Favorite light beer so far

1.34/5  rDev -27.6%

I thought maybe drinking this by the pool in the hot Florida sun might make this beer a little bit tolerable. (The choice was this or Corona without a lime (if it had been w/lime I would have opted for it)). I was wrong. I honestly felt like I wanted to puke after finishing my 16 Oz blue aluminum bottle. If I never drink another one of these for the rest of my life, I will definitely be cool with that.

1.14/5  rDev -38.4%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1 | taste: 1 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.5

Worst beer ever, drink yueng ling instead... Same price, better beer.

Beer pong beer. That is all it is

1.28/5  rDev -30.8%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.25

Nasty. When I like to feel like trailer trash I drink this