Bud Light - Anheuser-Busch

awful

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

Light Lager |  4.20% ABV

(Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 08-22-2001)
View: Beers (79) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Bud Light Alström Bros
TheAdamConners

08-03-2012 01:41:56 | More by TheAdamConners
Newbie

03-30-2012 21:39:27 | More by Newbie
BWE

Here we go, to all the snooty people who reviewed this beer... why bother.

Bud light has supreme drink-ability. It's very crisp and clear in appearance. Smell is clean and refreshing, and taste and mouth feel are as smooth as it gets. I love all types of different beers. But I can't find it in my heart to down a beer just because it's mainstream.

The best part is when I pour what I tell people is a home brew or craft beer and they are like, wow that's really good, did you make it. I'm like, no... that's bud light. FURY is what I see in the eyes of people, because they actually like it.

I challenge anyone here to brew a clone of a Bud light and see what you come up with.

04-28-2014 02:15:06 | More by BWE

08-07-2012 21:02:07 | More by bigdog3838
bdebuhr

07-27-2014 22:51:48 | More by bdebuhr
Budlight_For_Life

Ever since the dawn of man, since the first Homo sapiens wandered the ancient Earth... Mankind has striven towards greatness. From the invention of the wheel, to landing a man on the moon, humanity has come so far, and yet for every question answered, many more are asked. We still search for an understanding of our place in the universe... Humanities accomplishments pale in comparison to the vastness of the cosmos... Looking up to the stars we realize how little we are, how precious life is. We have built particle-accelerators and telescopes in an attempt to further our feeble understanding of the universe. How can we understand the mind of God? How can we that are imperfect understand perfection?

Webster's dictionary defines perfection as "the condition, state, or quality of being free or as free as possible from all flaws or defects."

Such a definition seems to be beyond our understanding, to transcend anything we could comprehend.

I am here, however, to argue that we have achieved such perfection. An invention of man, more monumental than the invention of fire or the wheel... More so than the creation of freedom and democracy (god bless America). I stand before you today, to share with you the greatest accomplishment in the history of mankind. True perfection in liquid form. The elixir of kings, the concoction of champions, the American made beer, rated a perfect 5/5 stars, number one selling beer in the world, BUD LIGHT.

Our journey begins with a can. A brilliant royal blue and silver cylinder... A certain luster... a certain glow... One that immediately distinguishes itself from all other canned beverages. The way the light reflects off the polished can... A display of beauty unrivaled by anything in the known universe... The presentation is without flaw.

By now we have grabbed the can, unable to resist. The can beckons to us, the promise of refreshment, the assurance of smoothness... Who are we to reject such a righteous gift? The can is opened by the desperate prying of our unworthy fingers... The hissing sound of escaping air... A sound heralding the start of a journey, the beginning of an adventure. As we move closer, our nostrils are stimulated by the fumes of whole-grain hops, the smell of superior drink-ability. Such a tantalizing fragrance... A scent more sweet than a bouquet of flowers, an aroma more pleasant than the sweetest perfume.

The first sip. A moment of pure bliss... Of majesty, of grandeur. To express it in words is a difficult task, such magnificence transcends the English language. It is like describing colors to a blind person. Pure ecstasy... Our taste buds attempt to tell our brain... I try to tell the readers... There is no language, no medium, no form of communication equipped to convey such an experience. I Implore you, noble reader, nay I beg you, go to the nearest grocery store, the nearest gas station, and invest in a can of Bud Light. Adding a 12-ounce investment of Bud Light to your portfolio is an investment in America, and an investment in your future, and it will bring many returns.

Thank you for your time and attention. God bless you, God bless Bud Light, and God bless the United States of America.

07-06-2014 04:14:37 | More by Budlight_For_Life

shepd

Ontario (Canada)

12-16-2013 21:42:14 | More by shepd
Mittsies

This is the perfect beer. The most masterfully crafted beer lager I've ever had the pleasure of tasting. First of all, the appearance is incredible. The logo on the can has had literally millions of dollars pumped into it, the commercials, billboards, and various advertisements all over the world letting us know that bud light is the master race of alcoholic drinks. It looks like yellow, bubbly water, that's how you know it's crisp and refreshing.

The smell and taste are Incredible. I absolutely love the aroma because it reminds me of the men's changing room at my local gym, and it's a smell that every man enjoys. This basically means Bud Light is the ideal drink for anyone who's manly and loves to work out. The drink is very dry-sweat-forward, with a strong dog-urinated-on-my-new-carpet note -- which are two of my all-time favorite flavors. I don't normally like to mix my beer with other substances, but if you add lime it really helps bring out the beer's unique characteristics.

This is important: make sure you drink Bud Light as cold as possible to really experience the beverage. Besides, nobody likes beer when it starts to get warm and unlock a wider array of flavor, right? You can even put the beer in the freezer to make sure it's extra cold, that's what I recommend personally.

The mouthfeel is almost identical to water. Seeing as I'm someone who loves to go to the gym, I drink a lot of water. I mean who doesn't love water? Just make sure the beer doesn't stay in your mouth for more than a second -- you want to drink it as quickly as possible. Don't ask me why, just trust me on this one.

Overall 10 / 10. Perfect drink.

11-29-2013 14:44:08 | More by Mittsies
beerlover1990

4.94/5  rDev +167%

This is the beer that got me to love beer! Bud Light will always be my number one favorite beer! It's fairly cheap, but, it doesn't taste real cheap to me. It's smooth and refreshing. My number one choice when I want a beer. No, it's not all I drink. I drink many other brands, but, I love my Bud Light!

12-25-2013 06:38:55 | More by beerlover1990
Seanizzle

4.75/5  rDev +156.8%

Nectar of the Gods! How can anyone honestly dislike bud light? That would be ludicrous! This is the ultimate party beer! It's everywhere you go! It tastes great, isn't too filling, has a great mouthfeel, and has a smell that will make you want more. If I was stuck drinking any beer for the rest of my life, this would hands down be my choice. Numero uno in my book. mmm bud light

03-01-2008 01:21:06 | More by Seanizzle
jpgoodin

Kentucky

4.7/5  rDev +154.1%

one of my fav beers...i see a bud light i think of cookouts,horseshoes,great times with family and friends.a fresh bud light the taste is great not over powerin and drinks so smooth..and dosent give u a hang over the next day ilike some other beers...bud light for the win!!!

08-29-2009 22:42:04 | More by jpgoodin