Bud Light - Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

Light Lager |  4.20% ABV

Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 08-22-2001

Sort by:  Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Bud Light Alström Bros
Ratings: 5,250 | Reviews: 1,493

I was having a feud with neighbor and I bought a six pack of these to empty and then throw on his yard. Definite "white trash" beer. People who like this are into stock car racing and hunting. I personally think it has no taste. I once tried to steam mussels in it, but that didn't even produce a taste. Will go with out before I drink this.

If there were a soda fountain for beer, this would be the product.

Color: Paler than the corn it is made from
Flavor: Dry, Corn water that was exposed to one flower of Willamette hops at 50 yards
Carbonation: Notice the aforementioned Soda Fountain
Smell: Sulfides and a hint of Grain

Overall Impression: Drink something else

This has to be the worst beer in the world. I would rather drink Black Label any day, and I NEVER drink that. Even worse than Coors Light. I remember my days working for a landscape crew, and we would have to pick up dozens and dozens of these bottles before we mowed outside our local wings place where people had thrown them off the balcony into the grass. I think this says something about the type of person who would order one of these awful excuses for a beer. That's not fair, they just don't know better (at least I hope.) OK, OK. I know...No slamming. Excellent marketing, really. I hope that InBev can improve on this product. It was amazing to me how many people bemoaned the purchase of A-B by a BELGIAN company because they'd "ruin the beer!" A. Too Late. B. Please "ruin" it. Make it something like an actual beer.

A-Bath water
S-Sour, maybe a bit of malt.
T-Bath water.
M-Bath water.
D-I really can't get through one without acute, sharp pain behind my eyes. Seriously. I have no idea what it is in this beverage that causes this. Arsenic?

camel piss may taste better

How can I review a beer so horrible, It's macrogarbage at its worst. I don't even care to think about how bad this is, one taste will tell you, damn what am I thinking and drinking. Stick to WATER as with all AB products, it doesn't matter which beer it is Dry, Ice, Original, or Light. They are all lousy and of poor quality and that born on date doesn't matter if you drank it from the brewery itself.

A - Pours a very light yellow-ish colour with little lacing
S - Very faint corn and grains
T - The taste basically follows the smell, which is basically a very faint corn and grains
M - An extremely light bodied mouthfeel
D - Unthinkable and undrinkable

A: Like bubbly tinted water.

S: The smell is mostly of corn and something rancid. Maybe bread.

T: Mineral water and then a bad aftertaste that tastes like something went wrong with the brewing process.

M: Highly carbonated water.

D: It tastes bad and has too much CO2. Only finished half.

I'd rather not drink than drink this.

I unfortunately had this the other night at my bachelor party. I figured what the hell it's my bachelor party.

Appearance- pale yellow color

Smell- very light ricelike smell, like a very light lager lol

Taste- barely any flavor, almost tasted like water

Mouthfeel- very light bodied

Drinkability- not drinkable at all, This is swill. I was only tolerating it because it was my bachelor party and it was my job to get drunk so I did.

I just saw that superbowl commercial again last night while watching tv, so Fuck you!

As I poured out the pee colored liquid in to my plastic cup, I knew I was in for something really "special".

Then after one sip of the flavorless liquid, I knew I was someplace that I knew I never wanted to return to again.

I then quickly handed it back to my host and traded it for a glass of ice water which had a much better color, smell and taste.

On a serious note, I rated this one across the board only because that was as low as I could go.

Why bother. It looks the same coming out as it did going in.

This beer is very popular and loved by so many. I am not one of those people. It pours very light yellow. Neither the smell, nor the taste are desirable. I must say the quality is not good. There was a time when I liked this, but it was when i was a young boy and before I tried anything else. I can understand why someone from europe would laugh at the united states for making this. I hope Inbev can help.

This is simply shit beer.

This is the best selling beer in America? I recently read that somewhere. The only conclusion I can come to is, on the whole, the majority of American beer drinkers have no taste. It has to be dumbass college kids driving sales of this dreck. This is putrid. I guess it's true: if you repeat a lie long enough, people will believe it.and with their commercials they repeat it ad nauseam.

Appearance- watery yellow
smell- awful
taste- awful
mouthfeel- watery/gassy
drinkability- why would you want to?

I recently picked up a number of different macros looking for one to stretch the budget in times of rediculously inflated beer prices.
this was one. bad choice. I also said in a past review of one of them : 'numerous horrible reviews to follow'. not so. I'm not reviewing anymore of these over hyped, over carbonated, nasty tasting cans of rancid dog piss. so there.
Take that anheuser- busch, and shove your gazillion dollar advertising budget up the south end of a north bound clydesdale.

don't waste your money, they'll just spend it on more stupid commercials,and you'll feel like you've been had.
and you'll be right.

Quite possibly one of the worst beers ever

one of the sorriest excuses for a beer in around

I'll say outright that I'm not going out of my to blast Bud Light. I'm sure it won't look that way, but I promise I'm just being honest.
I always say this is the beer for people with no taste in beer. Perfect for the inexperienced, (college kids) or people that usually don't drink beer. It's as close to water as you can get, but with the terrible corn after taste. I understand that the reasons I dislike it are basically the reasons it sells so well. I'm not trying to change that. I'm just not a fan of that kind of beer. At all. It's basically the McDonalds of beer. Cheap, easy to make, and will give you the desired effect. But it won't be great.

It's a sucky beer Yuck

wish i had a peach pumpkin ale

I marked this as want... I can't find this ANYWHERE. It's so polarizing that I've got to try it. If only momma could lend me the keys to her mini van so I could drive into town to find it.... looks like it's toilet wine again

This "beer" is awful. Just plain bad.

Rating: 0.0
First had: ?

The light version of an already light and terrible beer. The lesser son of the King of Beers, Bud Light retains all the qualities of its forebearer: light straw color, fizzy, watery, and soda-like, with almost no semblance to beer whatsoever. Taste is metallic and of stale urea. Mouthfell is watery and a stale, rotten aftertaste is left behind. To be avoided at all costs.

Had the misfortune of showing up to a meathead party that only had this offering. Took about 3 sips and had to dump it.. absolutely horrid.... i feel sorry for anyone who thinks this is good beer

In my opinion "ALL" Anheuser-Busch products taste exactly the same. The differences between them are only more watery or less watery.
In this instance I think that price does reflect the product and at $14.99 a 30 pack it shows it's worth.
If i wanted something that tasted like Corn Flakes in water, i would have a bowl of Corn Flakes in water.

Bud Light from Anheuser-Busch