Bud Light - Anheuser-Busch

awful

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

Light Lager |  4.20% ABV

(Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 08-22-2001)
Sort by:  Recent | Likes | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Bud Light Alström Bros

1.75/5  rDev -5.4%

1.72/5  rDev -7%

2.25/5  rDev +21.6%

Boring and bland for sure. Not a lot of flavor. Busch light is better. Busch light is my lawn mower lager in the summer time. Bud light doesnt tank simply because it is one of the easiest beers to drink period. Supreme drinkabilty takes this beer where it needs to be. Comparing this to other BMC beers, this is better than coors, mainly because of the metallic taste present in coors light. Miller lite is a little stronger flavor. For what this beer sets out to be, which is a bland boring beer with very little taste, it reigns supreme. This is for people who just want a hint of beer taste. This isnt really something i would compare to Sierra Nevada or Sam Adams. Its just a light beer. This is one of the best party beers in my opinion. Sam Adams Boston Lager was my first good quality beer. i've had so many beers i can't really remember which one i had first. had to have been SA Boston Lager or Blue Moon Belgian white. Then my 3rd one was Bud light. I actually enjoy Bud light. I have nostalgia with Bud. Its been me and my buddy's fishing beer and party beer since 2 years ago. Lot of memories. The alcohol wasnt what made the memories, its the being with friends all having a good time. the fact it was Bud Light just makes me like this beer. May not be good compared to real flavored beer. Its just my official party beer. You bring in the bud light, its usually my first 30 pack finished at the party, followed by the coors light and bud light lime. People i party with also love corona. Pretty much, you will find this at any party worth a damn, or Alternatively Miller lite or Coors Light, or Busch too. I've brought busch, we're talking southern parties in corn fields with bonfires. brought some busch light and some bud light, and it was a good night. Any party worth anything at all will have bud coors or miller, or maybe busch, but other than that none of the off brand products. This is the supreme party beer for beer pong. Some good times partying with this beer. Still, lot better things out there. Just advertising makes this sell so well.

1.66/5  rDev -10.3%

1.25/5  rDev -32.4%

1.28/5  rDev -30.8%

Experienced in : US
Appealing to me : being "light"
Less appealing to me : taste; good to take only when really cold

I will not drink this beer unless there are no other choices.

1.35/5  rDev -27%

2.25/5  rDev +21.6%

I wasn't expecting much and yeah it is by no means a great beer, but it certainly goes well with a feiry curry as a thirst quencher.

This beer has its time and place, and is definitely better than no beer at all.

1.75/5  rDev -5.4%

This was introduced to my hometown as a breaking imported beer that came to own the rest.

I have never thought that it's so great, but nor I think that it's so awful, it's a good choice to drink on a weekend night while watching something with your friends or family, specially because here it usually have discounts, such as 24 beers for 8 USD.

Bud Light from Anheuser-Busch