Bud Light - Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

Light Lager |  4.20% ABV

Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 08-22-2001

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Ratings: 5,101 | Reviews: 1,402

2.56/5  rDev +38.4%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 2.5

Let me start by saying, I haven't drank a bud light in a looong time. Before I go further I wouldn't consider my self a connoisseur but perhaps a bit of a snob, though you'll still find me with a steel reserve in my hand now and again. I love lagunitas, breckenridge, firestone, bell's, and one of my favorite beers of all time is founder's breakfast stout....Damn it's good.

My point being that I like good beer, and surprisingly...I like bud light. I just drank one for the first time in forever and kind of hated myself for a second. Now don't get me wrong. It doesn't hold a candle to any beer any brewery I mentioned makes, or other great craft brews. It has its own charm though.

I won't go into appearance and yada yada yada, but I'll point out some good things. It's refreshing as hell. No bad aftertaste, mild taste in general. It's the perrier of beers. That's what it has going for it. It's not off-putting, you can drink a lot of them, and it's refreshing. Try throwing back a bunch of double IPAs or some smoked porters. It fills you up quickly, and can get to be a bit much after a few.

Bud Light isn't as bad as it's made out to be. If you're doing lawn work, or watching the game, why not throw back a bud light?

2.5/5  rDev +35.1%

2.5/5  rDev +35.1%

1.25/5  rDev -32.4%

2.75/5  rDev +48.6%

1.5/5  rDev -18.9%

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Bud Light from Anheuser-Busch