Natural Light - Anheuser-Busch

awful

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

Light Lager |  4.20% ABV

(Beer added by: kbub6f on 09-15-2001)
Sort by:  Usefulness | Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Natural Light Alström Bros

kmaierhofer, Sep 12, 2012

waddellc2, Mar 05, 2014

MorSlaught, Sep 05, 2013

nitter, Jun 21, 2012

BlueRidgeBeerHound, Jan 14, 2013

mtrabold, Jul 16, 2014

tmalick14, Sep 17, 2012

Here's why to drink this beer: You want fresh light bubbly refreshment on a hot day. It is perfect for that, so hence a five out of five. This is a basic no frills top quality refreshing warm/hot weather beer, or for when you want a water bubbly light beer. Perfection for that quality.
Plus, you can get three quarts for five dollars out the door. It's the go-to beer for bubbly watery beery refreshment.

DoItRight, Sep 24, 2012

4.75/5  rDev +182.7%

shick1, Feb 27, 2013
4.74/5  rDev +182.1%
look: 5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

Great tasting inexpensive beer by Anheuser-Busch. Also low in carbs. Carbs are only 3.2 compared to Bud Light with 6.6 And the alcohol content is the same for both at 4.2. Good choice for beer drinkers who are diabetic. Can't tell the difference in Natural Light, Miller Light or Mich Ultra.

JaxVol, Mar 11, 2014
4.7/5  rDev +179.8%

My theory is that you should judge a beer based on what it sets out to be.

Natty Light sets out to be the cheapest swill possible that will get you drunk (eventually) and not taste awful. Why not judge it amongst peers?

Do I enjoy good beer? Absolutely. I'm also in college and I enjoy getting drunk in social events. Also, I am in college and therefore I am poor.

Appearance - clear/straw yellow, see-through. Not the point of this beer. 3.

Smell - it barely smells. Perfectly fine for what the beer wants to be. 5.

Taste - excellent; as close to nothing as possible. No nasty aftertaste like many other bottom of the barrel light beers. 5.

Mouthfeel - a little watery. I still like a bit of mouthfeel in my cheap beer.

OVERALL: A

Frankly, there's no reason to buy crap like Bud Lite over Natty Light, and people who insist otherwise (stupid college kids) just want attention.

dsev, Sep 14, 2011
4.7/5  rDev +179.8%

When you originate from a country where most beer costs $35 a case (Australia), you can appreciate a drink that can (attempt to) hit the spot (somewhat) and leaves you with extra bucks in your pocket. Natural Light accepts the challenge. When drinking crap beers, I have to believe that no taste at all is better than a shit taste? This brew delivers! When you employ the one in, one out, rotation from the freezer, it can't be beat! I have drunk many of your shitter brands and declare this one to be the gold medal winner at the Special Olympics of beer! True enough, it's competitors harbor some serious disabilities, but "Natty" shines through.
Only 95 calories, for the healthy minded. (I heard Micheal Jordan endorses this beer!) All that said, my hats off to you Natty Light! Despite the fact you had horrible parents (Anheuser/Busch), you rose above your upbringing and delivered dirt cheap, drinkable beer to those who needed it most...all of us!
P.S. Any of you who label it a "Just getting Wasted" beer, should be ashamed of yourselves at 4.2%...unless of course you're venturing into 15+ can territory?!
Take it easy boys and girls!

AussieInPhilly, Jul 26, 2005
4.65/5  rDev +176.8%

Natural Light Made by Anheuser Busch and it is a light beer with an ABV of 4.2%. Made from 1977 till now. This is a good cheap priced light beer. I like this beer why pay more for light beer when you got Natural Light. The drink ability of this beer is great. Not the best but not the worst. When I low on cash I go for good old Natty. Better than some other beers that I had in the past.

nicholas2121, Mar 03, 2010
4.63/5  rDev +175.6%

Absolutely love it!!! My 1st choice when it comes to buying beer. Its cheap and for someone who drinks it like I do, thats a good thing. It's very good when its very cold but I could really care less. Not many people "bum" beer off of me because most folks dont drink it

1professional, Dec 03, 2012
4.6/5  rDev +173.8%

rbail012, Aug 17, 2014
4.53/5  rDev +169.6%

This, along with keystone light are my go to beers. Being unemployed at the moment, I have resigned myself to drinking beer.. being that I start at about 10 am, and pace myself through the day, natural light is a GREAT beer to do it with. I can slowly drink through the day, and not get drunk, but enjoy the great taste of the beer itself. I don't buy it that often, because my store stocks keystone and natty light both in 30 pk form for $11.99 each, and given my choice I'd rather buy keystone, but have no problems buying natty when keystone is not available. IMHO, this is a great light beer, and like one other review said, if you have to go light, why not do it on the cheap??
Scott