Natural Light - Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

Light Lager |  4.20% ABV

Beer added by: kbub6f on 09-15-2001

Sort by:  Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Natural Light Alström Bros
Ratings: 1,929 | Reviews: 570

This beet taste like watered down piss, this is by far the worst beer i have ever tasted.

Nasty light!!!

This beer, when poured into my glass, had a large white frothy head with small bubbles that fully diminished. There was some lacing with this beer and very little carbonation was observed. There was very little flavor and the mouthfeel was light and watery.

This beer pours a very fizzy head with zero lacing, it smells like corn and grains and metal, the quintessential adjunct lager. Tastes like water and it feels like water in my mouth. I wouldn't recommend this beer to even my worst enemy; I tried this in college and it almost turned me off to beer forever. I couldn't pound this stuff if you paid me.

This beer is evil. If this doesn't belong at the absolute bottom of the list, I don't know what does. This is watered down even for a light lager. Wow.

I had this last night as a series of light lagers also reviewed this evening. I've been drinking this stuff off and on at the scummiest parties since I was a kid, but forced down a few more gulps to preserve the honor of not having to review any of my beers from distant memory.

Of all the light lagers I had, this was the worst, mostly because of the corn syrup component and almost translucent color and taste. Had an odd sort of tonic-water effect, only without the natural quinine that comes with tonic-water. Overcarbonated and VERY difficult to finish. So I didnt.

Kinda tasted like sandy river water.

Will not buy or drink.

I picked up some because money was low, Holiday Season. I was used to craft beer, not this! Just about as close to water as you can get. No taste, no head, what else can I say. Will not be purchased again!

The only thing this beer is good for is when using in drinking games, as you don't really need to enjoy the beer then and just need to drink quick. If you're not an undergrad, please don't buy this beer. Ever.

Good old Natty Light. I do not think that I have ever actually purchased one of these, rather have had a few after I ran through my beer on the golf course and my friend Danny didn't want to see me give up on a buzz, or just wanted to make sure my score continued downhill. Nonetheless, it's a beer only in the sense of governmental guidelines, I'm sure. Taste has the faintest corn mixed in with minerals rounding it out before the bitter finish of what can only be described as a once proud presence of alcohol that is only a passing relic in the experience.

If I had to compare this to a movie, it would be The Room, so terrible you must have it.

A: An unhealthy pale urine-like color with soda fizz: barely pale yellow with some brown tones. If you ever pee like this, see a doctor.

S: Almost non-existent, as close to a beer smell as grape coolaid is to grape.

T: If it were just weak, that would be one thing, this actually tastes bad.

M: More watery than a glass of water.

D: If you can stomach the taste, I guess you could drink quite a few

awful taste, awful smell... cheap beer

Fizzy water for drunken idiots

Dirt dirt dirt dirt dirty beer

worst beer I have ever had

again not worth rating this beer. Never could find this beer in a bottle. Had this beer when I was in college.The worst beer I ever had for a long time until I tried hieneken and India pale ale. This is absolute piss water if there were such a thing. This the leftovers of the leftovers of the leftovers. Great in playing college beer games, but colors isn't good, taste is not existant as well as drinkabilty

OKAY. I was hiking in Colorado when I had this, as an explanation.

Hot day, right on - I had a little flask of Windsor Canadian with me (a rare thing, I view liquor as merely a wasted chance to have a beer, but sometimes you're in situations where you need a little to go a long way), and it came to pass that one of the guys hauled out a few cans of Natty that he'd been toting. He kindly offered to share, but we gave them a while in a nearby stream to cool down a bit first.

Look man, perhaps obviously by posting here, I love beer. Love it, nearly all of it, and I do my best to keep an open mind and leave the snobbery aside.

But even given that I love beer, given that it was hot, I was tired, and would have pronounced a cold can of Budweiser the equal of Westvleteren XII (not that I've ever had the latter) on that day, this is some terrible beer right here.

There's just NO reason for it to be as utterly thin, tasteless and generally bad as it is. I mean, they could care a LITTLE bit about what they put in cans, it seems to me.

Cant even drink this anymore. Last time resulted in vomiting..after only one!

Appearance- Piss Water
Smell- Piss
Taste- None
Mouthfeel- Water
Overall- Perfect to clean your toilet with. Looking back on my 18 year old self i realize why we drank this. But now i want to smack myself in the head, if you want to go cheap, get some high life.

One of the worst beers I've ever tried. This beer is completely watery with a slightly metalic flavor on the finish. Really, this beer is so watery and nasty tasting, it's hard not to be impressed with AB's ability to fashion such a bad beer. Even by AB stanadards, this stands out as a particularly awful effort.

This is absolute piss water.

I drank one of these from a half-empty case left by partying college kids at a neighborhood beach. Presumably the abandoned it accidentally. This beverage is very pale in color, and has virtually no smell or taste. It feels like water going down the chute. If you're thirsty, it may be better than nothing, but I'll stick with my bottle of spring water. For the college kids (only over 21), without a developed taste for malt and hops, this may be a good way to chill with friends.

Why is there no rating below 1.0? This beer is the stuff fratboy's vomit is made of. This beer is quite pungent with a odor like no other. It smells sort of like a dumpster at a very popular bar. I cant believe people actually drink this crap. After a glass full I cant take anymore. Color is like any other cheap domestic beer; golden and clear. I feel sick now and dont think I need to continue this review any further. My opinion is that this brew is un-drinkable. Pour it down the drain and save yourself from a horrible experience.

Let's put it this way:

This beer is the definition of AVOID.

It is neon green cat pee.

Simply because it is cheap and convenient does not mean you should even consider this beer.

Full of genetically modified organisms (GMO corn).

Enough said.

Love life,
I am a Sea Creature (look it up)

Smells and taste like cat piss. Reminds me of high school and not in a good way.

Natural Light from Anheuser-Busch