Natural Light - Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

Light Lager |  4.20% ABV

Beer added by: kbub6f on 09-15-2001

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Ratings: 1,877 | Reviews: 538

Great beer pong beer. Better than bud light.

1.5/5  rDev -10.2%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

1.99/5  rDev +19.2%

1.08/5  rDev -35.3%

Used to drink this back in high school when a 30 pack was $10, haven't touch it in years, big nasty corn wet newspaper aroma and taste.

1.44/5  rDev -13.8%
look: 2.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.5

Pours a very pale yellow color. Head starts off thick looking like soft drink carbonation thinning to very thin, but not completely disappearing. Smells like what you'd expect, watered down fermented corn. Not much taste at all and is quite dry on the mouth.

1.4/5  rDev -16.2%

1.36/5  rDev -18.6%

2.56/5  rDev +53.3%

1.52/5  rDev -9%

1.46/5  rDev -12.6%

I was in town, had one mission to complete (pick up two pizzas for my friend's kids), and lots of time on my hands. So I was bored. Sue me. (no, don't.) I saw a six pack of Natural ("Natty") Light just chilling lonely in the bargain brew section. $4.49, I figured...why not. How bad can it be? It's an Annheuser-Busch product, if anything it's just a little worse than Busch Light.

I'm here to tell you, this swill is baaaaad. Like whoa, bad. Laugh out loud bad. It's drinkable, yes, but throw taste out the window, it tastes like garbage.

Appearance (2) : It actually pours a head. Surprising. The body is the clearest beer I have ever seen. It's like bad municipal city water.

Aroma (1.75) : tin, grain, washed out corn, light floral, watered down steamed rice.

Flavor (1.5) : None. Well okay. It's a rush of tin and metal, with a malt liquor-type of alcohol burn, followed by the faintest hint of malted grain. And when I mean faint, I mean faint. That is it for flavor, that is as descriptive and as thorough as I can be. So there you have it.

Mouthfeel (1.5) : Fizzy, stabbing carbonation and a watery wash. It drinks easy, though.

Overall (1.46) : I can already feel myself getting a headache from this and I'm only a half of a can in. Can I rename this beer to "liquid metal"? It might sell better that way and at least they're being honest about the taste. The belches have more flavor than the beer itself. So in closing this beer is close to the worst I've ever had in my life. If you truly hate yourself you'll buy and drink this beer. It really truly is, pure garbage. I may honestly use the rest of the six pack for target practice on the range.

1.5/5  rDev -10.2%

3.76/5  rDev +125.1%

Drank this the other day. Just a run of the mill cheap light beer. Thats all. It isn't bad nor good.

1.52/5  rDev -9%

1.25/5  rDev -25.1%

2.04/5  rDev +22.2%

1.92/5  rDev +15%

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Natural Light from Anheuser-Busch