Michelob Golden Draft Light - Anheuser-Busch

awful

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

Light Lager |  4.10% ABV

(Beer added by: kbub6f on 01-24-2002)
View: Beers (78) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Raters
« first ‹ prev | 151-175 | 176-200 | 201-225  | next › last »
HuberFan

Wisconsin

1.9/5  rDev -18.5%

Some one left this bottle orphaned in my cooler after a guy's weekend so I inherited it, along with 5 Wisconsin Capital Ambers, and one Hacker Pshorr Oktoberfest. So, it's 10 o'clock on a Saturday with a good boxing match on (Calzaghe VS Kessler) so after round one I sprinted down to the beer fridge and picked out this poor soul. A very faint aroma, some carbonation, no metalic smell to it. There's really not much to review as far as taste goes because there isn't any. If some one asked you, "How's that beer taste, I've never had it?" You'd have a hard time responding and probably would just give them one because they aren't going to really hate it or really love it and drink you out of it. After 3 rounds I gratefully went and got a Captial Amber to finally have a beer with the boxing match.

11-05-2007 22:30:48 | More by HuberFan
jecartier

3.6/5  rDev +54.5%

This is my favorite cheap beer. Why? Well its not particularly distinctive, but its crisp, refreshing, no off flavors, and no rot-gut. Throw it in a cooler full of ice/water, provide it to your undiscerning friends, and enjoy a sunny day on the lake. Heck, I throw a lime in it (I know, I know, I shouldn't fruit the beer and normally I don't) and its a lot cheaper than all those clear bottled "Mexican" lagers. It's an American Macro, but so what? Mich Golden Light is good for the type of beer that it is.

07-28-2009 22:33:20 | More by jecartier

07-17-2014 02:01:17 | More by MarkBeer247
pheasantpete

Wisconsin

3.88/5  rDev +66.5%

This beer is light beer so I will compare it to other light beers. It does not compare to more roboust beers as it is not meant to be. The flavor was decent and it went down easy. If there was a drinkability rating it would get a 4.5. The color was as expected for its style light golden transparent. It was priced right at $3 for a 20oz draft on happy hour. The flavor was mild but still decent for its style. I did not feel like I ate a meal after a couple. If you like like light beer I would recommend trying this one.

09-19-2012 07:02:21 | More by pheasantpete
skylanebeer

Missouri

4.85/5  rDev +108.2%

Found this great beer at the tour center of AB in St Louis. I have always liked Michelob light but golden light far surpasses regular Michelob light. Only problem is that it is not sold in our market here. Might have to take a road trip north to get some of this excellent Michelob

12-23-2006 00:24:13 | More by skylanebeer
thedouger

3.45/5  rDev +48.1%

Now don't get me wrong here on the rating. I love Eastern European Ale, such as Belhaven, Stouts and New Castle and dark Mexican beers but have switched to only drinking them sometimes. Working one the low-carb diet and low cal beers to try to maintain weight. Tried all of them that I know of and Bud 55 is water tastes like it, MGD 64 is little better but not much and is somewhat drinkable. The Mich Golden Light is better than the previous 2 except Mich Ultra Light. Better taste and does not make you feel as your drinking water. That's not saying much but, remember I am comparing the Mich GL to those low-carb beers low calorie beers. In the real world of real beers it pretty much sucks too but there you go.

12-04-2010 12:46:16 | More by thedouger
Aimeecakes

Best beer I've ever tasted. Actually quenches thirst and no aftertaste. Very refreshing! Light taste, not bitter or thick tasting. No "beer breath". I just love this beer. Didn't feel full either after drinking. Highly recommended unless you like thick, malty, dark beers.

12-09-2013 17:30:22 | More by Aimeecakes