1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Michelob Celebrate Vanilla Oak - Anheuser-Busch

Michelob Celebrate Vanilla OakMichelob Celebrate Vanilla Oak

poor

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

American Pale Lager |  10.00% ABV

Hand-crafted by A-B master brewers with real vanilla beans and aged on bourbon barrel oak. Richly aromatic with distinct vanilla & oak flavors. Available as a single 24oz bottle or as a gift set with two imported 13.5oz Ritzenhoff Crystal snifters and a 24oz bottle.

(Beer added by: ghurux86 on 11-20-2005)
View: Beers (75) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Michelob Celebrate Vanilla Oak Alström Bros
Ratings: 108 | Reviews: 100 | Show All Ratings:
nlmartin

1.1/5  rDev -61%

Gods of all beer I beg your forgiveness for I have sinned. I have befouled my loving beer cabinet, beer goblet and my taste buds with this foul wretchedness. I even managed to befoul my wife tastebuds with this horrid sewer water. My wife stated of this beer, "I thought you loved me. You tried to poison me."

Removed from its festive box and was greeted by a fancy looking bottle with a screw top. I should have left this at the store; however, I took it home. The box plainly states 2005 date.

After a few hours in the fridge I broke the seal on the cap. My intial impulse was to pour this stuff down the drain. I poured it in my beer goblets.

Appearance: The beer has almost a pink almost ruby coloration. The head was minimal frothy whiteness that quickly resolved into a thin cream colored scum. No carbonation is to be seen in the beer.

Smell: The high light of this beer was the smell. There is a brief moment that a grainy alcohol smell hits your nose. Followed by an off vanilla smell.

Taste: The taste is a plain mess. Funky alcohol flavors with an odd spicy sweetness. No hops to speak of and the malts are off. No hint of oak aged barrels let alone bourbon.

Mouthfeel: This has a very oddly oily texture. Did they just put vanilla oil in the beer?

Drinkability: You have got to be kidding. This shit is awful.

A warning to all beer geeks buy something else. This beer is not for any self respecting beer geek. I thought that AB could make a "Real Beer". I was wrong.

11-24-2005 22:48:31 | More by nlmartin
jcdiflorio

West Virginia

1.15/5  rDev -59.2%

served from a cylinder shaped bottle with a cone shaped cap,a plastic twist-on cap under the cone,this is a malt licquor bottle with a fancy black plastic wrap,the cap had a piece of clear tape on it?. Poured into a nonic glass.

Clear,amber red,very lively.many strings of carbination streaming to the top.Very little head if any.The carbination was quick and fizzy, like soda.

Faint aromas candy like,vanallia aromas,a hint of oak

Candy-like taste,lots of vanallia,hot alcohol,oaked tastes,sweet tastes throughout.
The taste was a cross between vanallia creme sode and cough syrup.

The mouthfeel was cloying,sticky,chewy,rough,not a good mouthfeel.
Couldn't finish this one,made me start feeling ill. A very expensive malt licquor.
My boss gave me this beer for a gift,it's ashame this was such a bad beer. I hope he don't ask me how I liked it.

01-25-2007 04:50:29 | More by jcdiflorio
koolchas

1.23/5  rDev -56.4%

while stocking up on some belgians, something drew me to try this and i am sorry to say i did.

bottle was 24oz and shaped like a lava lamp. this was actually sold as a gift pack with a chocolate version and two glasses. the store where i purchased this broke the gift packs open selling the bottles for $9.99/ea but, the very good deal out of this was the two glasses for $0.99!

a: poured a dark amber. light head. little carbonation.

s: the alcohol smell was jumping out when poured. a very faint hit of vanilla and oak but, for me the alcohol was overpowering what could have been a much better smell.

t: like very strong, cheap alcohol. some hints of carmel and vanilla extract. think of baking extract.

m: strong, hot, alcohol after taste. not pleasant in the mouth for me at all.

d: only if your name is "willy the wino." it was hard for me to finish my glass and the rest of the bottle went down the drain. i actually got a headache shortly after too.

for a $10 bottle this is a slap in the face and a total rip off i.m.h.o. i expect a lot for this price and michelob did not deliver. $1.00 40oz malt liquor bottles are better than this stuff.

01-27-2007 06:27:47 | More by koolchas
WVbeergeek

1.35/5  rDev -52.1%

Appears with an amber hued body and a thin artificial off white head pretty fizzy with bubbles streaming not effervescence people. Aromatics are really syrupy in nature with sweet vanilla seems really vanilla extract depsite the labels claims and evident alcohol to cap this very uninteresting brew. Flavor is cloying definitely induces a gag reflex with overly sweet creamy vanilla and a touch of oak this really is that bad even medicinal. Mouthfeel is medium bodied with fizzy carbonation and the texture and flavor just won't leave my palate...drinkability I'd rather chug a bottle of Nyquil b/c I hear codeine is a better than alcohol...but really why do this to beer and package it in a missile bottle. Thank god they have seen the light and are bringing Michelob back to the basics. Oh and then we cracked the Chocolate to compare, complete drain pour.

02-09-2007 18:48:41 | More by WVbeergeek
Boto

Connecticut

1.43/5  rDev -49.3%

2005 24oz.Bottle: First off, if Michelob wants to be taken seriously about their beers, they need to ditch the aluminum screw top on the bottle. It is too reminicent of some cheap 32oz’ers or malt liquor with this packaging. It pours a clear coppery color. There was quite a bit of a fizzing head, that was almost cascading ala Guinness, but all of this mayhem stopped almost immediately. The nose is definitely vanilla, with some fruits hiding behind it. The taste is overpoweringly that of vanilla. Yuck! There are some other flavors trying to make it out of the vanilla, but my taste buds are on overload from it and they can’t pick anything else out of it, except maybe some alcohol. It is harsh and syrupy. I also regret this purchase.

02-20-2006 19:42:51 | More by Boto
rye726

Colorado

1.48/5  rDev -47.5%

'05 750(Twist Off)

Not super impressed by this one. Not even sure where this bottle came from. Pours an orangish brown with a thin tan head. Nose has lots of vanilla and alcohol as well as sugary malts and very faint oak. The taste has a consistent cloying sweetness, vanilla and faint bourbon oak. Thick, syrupy body is under carbonated and has a boozy bite. It goes downhill form there.

05-01-2009 07:02:05 | More by rye726
jeffaz02t

Arizona

1.55/5  rDev -45%

Great looking beer. Light head, settled down within about a minute.

Smells pretty good, very much like vanilla. However, this beer is dominated by a sugary, vanilla taste. I was hopeing for a more subtle flavor, but it is like they are trying too hard or something. I tried about 5 sips and had to dump the whole pint down the drain. The two glasses that came in the package were worth the $5 I spent, but hopefully AB will learn something from this beer. They tried too hard. Stick to the basics. When I want to have a beer it better taste like beer. Not vanilla extract!

04-01-2006 14:23:35 | More by jeffaz02t
dauss

Colorado

1.55/5  rDev -45%

Presentation: 24oz bottle with a twist off top. Much like the twist off caps found on 40oz malt liquors. The bottle shape is a little more elegant though. No freshness date or stamp, but this was imprinted on the side. 28605 SN49

Appearance: Cloudy reddish brown. Large soapy bubble head with poor retention.

Smell: Smells like malt liquor with loads of alcohol, slight bit of toffee, honey, slight vanilla, and oak.

Taste: Wow, extreme cloying sweet, almost like a soda. It tastes like there is a lot of malt in there, yet it remains so thin. Did this even finish fermenting? Can't really taste the alcohol, but you can feel it. Beyond all the sweetness, you can taste the vanilla and oak.

Notes: Utterly terrible. Probably wasn't too hard to make. It says that its an ale, but I highly doubt it. Its probably the michelob brew before they water it down, add a lot of sugar into it, lots of vanilla, and some oak chips. Stay away from this, unless you like an ultra sweet cloying vanilla soda like concoction.

04-23-2006 04:11:29 | More by dauss
n0rmann

1.63/5  rDev -42.2%

I went into drinking this with an open mind, I really did, but I barely could finish the 24 ounce bottle.

It tasted, to me, like it was Michelob with vanilla syrup poured into it. The smell of vanilla was overwhelming, as was the taste.

And that was not a good thing. It tasted to me like vanilla extract was just poured into the bottle.

The beer had almost no head and there was nothing spectacular or even decent about this beer.

I've tried a vanilla ale before, which worked as a nice, drinkable beer, but this one failed.

11-16-2006 19:54:23 | More by n0rmann
ABSOLUTENUT

Connecticut

1.73/5  rDev -38.7%

Thought I'd give it a shot but it appears Michelob is just jumping on the specialty brew bandwagon. This is just like regular Michelob: no character. Drank it from the bottle on way home from hockey games, so pourability and color can't be graded. I approached this beer with an open mind, but it is nothing more than Michelob with vanilla flavor. Tastes like flat cream soda. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. If you desire vanilla flavor spend your money on Immortale.

11-27-2005 03:38:59 | More by ABSOLUTENUT
jdubjacket

Georgia

1.73/5  rDev -38.7%

Blech!

Had this at a beer tasting in Duluth, GA. Pours an amber red with minimal lacing. Not much of a head.

Smell is almost like cough syrup.

Taste is like the smell. Seems like Michelob is trying their hand at something more complex and decided to start selling this beer before it was ready. Tastes very much like vanilla, like the name implies. After that, the taste of bourbon becomes prominent. The two don't mix well. It's as though Michelob brewed this, tasted it, and thought "tastes like vanilla and bourbon like the label says."

It's way too sweet to be consumed. By the time you get to the bottom of the bottle, the taste of bourbon is the only thing left - and it is certainly not pleasant.

I must say I can't recommend this beer. If it were aged a little more, it could be decent. But, as long as Michelob keeps pulling it off the production lines this early, it will never be good.

09-17-2007 01:57:57 | More by jdubjacket
GeneralZod

1.75/5  rDev -37.9%

APPEARANCE
Looks ok, but.... not too fizzy. Clear lager with low or no head retention.

SMELL
Smells like it advertised... vanilla and oakie.

TASTE
Smells are deceiving... This beer taste awful. I don't like putting beer down, but this was plain disgusting.

MOUTHFEEL
Very smooth, watery and flat.

DRINKABILITY
Tried it and regreted it. Needless to say, this is bad.
One good note... It has 10% alcohol content!!!

11-25-2006 03:33:31 | More by GeneralZod
BeerBob

Nebraska

1.78/5  rDev -36.9%

Michelob Celebrate Oak-Aged Dark Vanilla 2005 Pours a dark copper from a black 1 pint 8 fl. oz. glass bottle with a full bottle black plastic over wrap label. Light tan head of fine foam went to over two fingers in my 16oz beer tumbler before collapsing to a well defined ring with light lacing.

Nose is a mixture of vanilla and alcohol with whiffs of Oak. Palate is a pronounced whisky alcohol, Oak and alcohol are first and foremost here, with the vanilla trying... to smooth things over.

Michelob Celebrate Oak-Aged Dark Vanilla 2005 can pass for whisky and vanilla flavored soda. For me, this will have to be an acquired taste, as my first impression is thumbs down with the whisky perception.

12/09/2005

Second bottle, This stuff is really gross...

11-25-2005 20:29:24 | More by BeerBob
silenius

1.93/5  rDev -31.6%

I'm not sure if I agree with the "herbed/spiced beer" designation this beer has right now, but I'll leave it up to someone more knowledgeable than me to decide if it is not the correct style.

First off I have to say that I really wanted to like this beer. A-B brewers have to be very good to make the same beer consistently batch in and out. I thought for sure they would have let their brewers really stretch their skills to make this beer a great foray into craft brewing. I thought this had to be an opening salvo into the craft beer war that they would decide to win. It must be the beer equivalent of Ford's GT-500 that shows the world they even though they were a mass producer, they could make the best if they put their minds to it. I was wrong.

This beer must have been brewed by committee. I can't think of another reasonable explanation than that. There must have been someone who wanted a barrel aged beer because it was "hot" and someone else who wanted vanilla to appeal to women. Someone else decided that it had to be a lager so that they would stick to what they knew best. What a mess.

Twisting off the top of the plastic-wrapped beer reminds me of the few horrible experiences I've had with 40 oz. beers. Little did I know this was foreshadowing.

The beer pours a clear and eerie reddish brown with an active head that disappears if you blink. After about 1 minute, I can see NO evidence of any carbonation in my beer. It looks like flat tea.

When I took a whiff to see how this bourbon barrel aging and vanilla combined, I was pleasantly surprised to get a sweet and spicy vanilla incense infused bourbon noseful. This could be interesting I thought. However I soon found out it is the only worthwhile experience about the beer.

Taste is big fat mess of flat cream soda and whiskey. It tastes like something a high school sophomore might concoct after raiding his parent's liquor cabinet. How can anyone be proud of having produced this beer? It is a debacle in a bottle. It is too sweet, too flat, and decidedly offensive to my mouth. I'll probably wake up tomorrow and my tongue and gums will have left my mouth in protest to hide under my refrigerator.

Mouthfeel is flat and thin. There is no carbonation at all to help pick this beer up off the floor. I'm sorry I bought this.

Drinkability is truly awful and I'm actually afraid that I'll get a headache from drinking something so absolutely offensive to me.

I am disappointed to have to write this review. I was hoping that A-B would have produced a great beer and that I would be looking forward to buying more. I thought perhaps this would be a gateway beer to share with non-BA friends who might see the light after tasting something with a familar label. I couldn't have been more wrong.

11-23-2005 03:08:20 | More by silenius
budgood1

1.93/5  rDev -31.6%

pours out of the 24 oz. lame ass looking bottle with the screw off top a clear amber colour...a very thin, fine head which has no desire to stick around. aroma...holy candy corn! lots of bubblegum and vanilla...i'm suspect already. upon tasting....more of the vanilla and bubblegum candy show. very sweet. very cloying. overall a generally over flavoured attempt at a holiday themed brew. there is an alcohol prescence that is deceptively hidden among the very bold flavours...slightly spicy and comforting.

the whole vanilla bean thing is tantalizing, but it's overwhelming in the taste profile. and it does not seem 10% ABV either. this is a mess of a beer...too many conflicting flavours; too much sweetness and wine stuff going around. it just doesn't seem like beer or ale or any other above average ABV malt beverage...more like a weak apertif. this could have been such a better concoction.

ideas...good.

outcome...uff-da!

as it warms...i'm liking it less and less. in fact the more i have of it, the more it disgusts me.

not recommended and i wouldn't buy this again.

12-31-2005 03:27:40 | More by budgood1
shaggy151

1.93/5  rDev -31.6%

Got this beer in a holiday two pack along with a Chocolate beer and two glasses. The bottle was nice but a screw top was a bit odd. The beer had a nice amber color. Smell was mostly vanilla and alcohol. The beer was smooth but i really didn't like the taste. It was alright to try once but i wouldn't have it again.

11-25-2006 03:23:14 | More by shaggy151
geexploitation

Indiana

1.95/5  rDev -30.9%

Pours a bright, clear ruby with mahogany highlights and pretty much no head. Smell is of very pungent, raw vanilla with little in the way of malt or hop backing... it's a pleasant enough smell, as vanilla smells good, but with nothing else besides the vanilla, I'm left a little apprehensive about what awaits on the palate. Tastewise, it reminds me of vanilla cream soda -- slight bitterness up front, then *whoomp* there's the cloying vanilla sweetness, almost syrupy in character. The aftertaste is even like vanilla cream soda -- it coats your mouth and leaves kind of a chemical, plasticky note. Overall this is a very unpleasant beer. It's more like a vanilla-flavored "malternative" beverage than a beer with vanilla notes. I suggest avoiding this... although its badness is car-wreck compelling. You might have to look for yourself.

11-30-2006 04:22:40 | More by geexploitation
bashiba

Iowa

1.98/5  rDev -29.8%

Poured a very nice clear reddish copper color with a thick creamy head.

Smell was a very sublte touch of sweet and vanilla.

Taste is dominated by the vanilla with a very sweet taste and some subtle hints of the bourban and oak aging. Finishes way to sweet with no hops taste at all.

Mouthfeel is thin and watery and suprisingly has none of that high ABV feel that I would expect.

Drinkability is below average, gets a little to sweet after a bit, I am glad I split my 22oz bottle as I don't think I would want to have to plow through the whole thing.

11-24-2005 23:13:46 | More by bashiba
sweemzander

1.98/5  rDev -29.8%

750mL screw top wine bottle. No bottled date, but says its 2005. Thank you to BeerFMAndy for sharing this with me.

(A)- Pours a cloudy reddish to orange amber color that produced a quickly dissipating tan head.

(S)- Musky caramel & butterscotch aromas with hints of toffee. Very sweet & sugary smelling.

(T)- Extremely sugary candied butterscotch & caramel. Kinda watery sugar taste. Kinda has a fig & raisin-like, but just plain sugary.

(M)- Has a good carbonation level, but its really just like flavored sugar water to me.

(D)- Way too sugary sweet for me. You might as well just eat a spoonful of sugar instead. Couldnt really drink more than a few sips.

11-27-2009 15:21:06 | More by sweemzander
kmcnair

2.05/5  rDev -27.3%

Pours a reddish hue and makes a weak halo of tanned head, leaves very little lacing on my glass... looks kinda like an average barley wine.

Aroma is sweet vanilla, bourbon and ripe berry syrup, very malternative wine cooler-like. A swirl of the glass makes some fizzy bubbles surface and some toffee esters make their way into the nose.

Flavor is overloaded with vanilla, its not very pleasant and does nothing to hide the 10% ABV that this brew is sporting. This tastes like vanilla, bourbon infused oak and racing fuel -- its not very beerlike at all. Only the smallest of sips make this beer tollerable, anything more is less than pleasing.

Very warming as it goes down, light to medium bodied, lightly carbonated, a bit sticky and the finish is giving me a case of heartburn.

Its a shame that this came in such a large bottle, obviously Anheuser-Busch intended for you to share this with others, but I don't think thats a very nice thing to do. Maybe give a bottle to someone you don't like. I poured myself a small glass of this and the remainder is going down the drain. F-

11-30-2005 05:24:47 | More by kmcnair
assurbanipaul

2.05/5  rDev -27.3%

Pours a cloudy amber with a ring instead of a head. Aroma is some malt, some hops, lots of wood and bourbon with a sickly sweet vanilla element.

First sip is wildly alcoholic, just like watered-down bourbon. Some sweet malts are quickly overcome by a syrupy vanilla flavor. For all the "premium ale" this purports to be, it could just as easily be cheap scotch and a little vanilla flavoring cut to a barley wine percentage.

Mouthfeel is rather thin with a strong alcohol burn in the finish. No depth of flavor at all. Drinkability? Let's just say I am fortunate to have found a tiny 7-oz bottle of this stuff (with a twist-off cap, mind you -- that's classy) so I didn't have to finish much.

A decent attempt at a barley wine but they ultimately fumbled the ball.

07-12-2006 02:43:22 | More by assurbanipaul
mcallister

2.13/5  rDev -24.5%

Well this brew pours a reddish orange with a somewhat decent head. Smells of oak, vanilla, but also something a little out of place a little sour, can't really pinpoint it.

That's about as good as this reveiw gets. The beer is just plain not good to drink. Very out of balance, no complexity or substance to this brew. Tastes like a cheap wine. AB has somewhat of the right idea trying to delve into a micro brew type of world but they need to get the right brewmaster at the healm or it's going to be a ride quick to end.

04-03-2006 23:14:36 | More by mcallister
TheLongBeachBum

2.15/5  rDev -23.8%

Presentation: Snazzy packaging….hmmm…..maybe, just maybe these guys really have brewed something worthy of a purchase. Hmmm…..glossy black square cardboard box has the word Michelob running down it whilst the broken word Celebrate runs across it in script text. A small cream colored band has the words “Oak-Aged Dark Vanilla” at the base with the year “2005” underneath that in black text set on a gold band. Looks Sexy and it has me all excited.

*The back says that this is a Limited Holiday Edition, set in a rather attractive box....so it has to be good right??

Appearance: Once out of the Box the 24 fluid ounce bottle feels curiously light. It should, it is a run of the mill bottle shrink wrapped in a plastic bodice, with a screw-cap…..oh my, that’s like seeing the Worlds sexiest Porn Star wearing big white flannel underwear…oh, I just lost my hard on. Once the twist cap is off a perfectly clear, yet deep red-brown body with a harsh desert sunset orange glow and a finely filtered presentation fills the glass. Not much of a head I must say. Spritzy carbonation that seems lazy.

Nose: Not that bad actually, and maybe the best part of this brew, the vanilla and bourbon mix nicely to produce a silky soft nose that reminded me of the home-made Whisky Vanilla Ice-cream that I once tried in the UK.

Taste: Vanilla solvent loaded with a heavy creamy feel. Whisky traits fill the experience from start to finish. Funny, doesn’t taste like beer but more of a coconut liquor mixed with cream soda and whisky. Smooth but not good.

Mouthfeel: 10%....doesn’t feel like it, has a low end body actually that seems overwhelmed by the vanilla beans and bourbon. And I keep getting a Coconut middle and finish. The low carbonation does not help here either.

Drinkability: This is where it falls flat on its face, its way too much, an assault of kinds. Difficult. I tried but ended up dumping some expensive beer...it's a 1.0...f**ker!!

Overall: Michelob……a.k.a…….Anheuser-Busch…the experts in packaging the mediocre in high end materials. I should have known better, but I will state that I had hoped for better, I cut some slack here but was not rewarded for my efforts. Not that bad, but definitely not worth the money…..what was I thinking when I picked this up??….oh yeah…I got drawn in by the packaging……oh shite……next thing I’ll be buying Bud Select in 6-Packs…..

On a side note: I strongly suspect that this release is just as much PR as profiteering. Anyone that really believes that A-B can *truly* brew a great beer if they wanted to and market it (and I include a few BA’s who I sparred with on this very subject this year) well, I thought those BA’s were full of crap then and I still think that they are full of crap now……but now I have proof, (insert evil laugh) just try this, and then tell me again that A-B can produce a great craft style beer!!! This is proof positive that A-B is totally incapable of producing anything else but dumbed-down cookie-cutter brews in vast quantities. Because unless I am missing something here, this “special” beer is a very average, not-so-special, and extremely over-priced brew; one in fact that I could have made myself with a Malt Extract Home-Brew Kit and some Vanilla Extract. The fight against the big bastards and their continued global-reduction-ization of beer styles and the dumbing-down of taste continues as far as I’m concerned. I tried it at least. Not impressed. Don’t be fooled by the Crocodile Tears. They are still the anti-thesis of choice for quality craft beer drinkers.

Nope!!! A Sheep in Wolf’s clothing…….baaaaeeeaaahhh……

12-12-2005 08:23:06 | More by TheLongBeachBum
BigRedN

Nebraska

2.2/5  rDev -22%

Purchased a gift box for $5 (bottle with two glasses). Cracked the twist off off the bottle and sit down to review when I notice something. Malt liquor? Damn, I should be drinking this from a bag on my stoop. I will have trouble rating this according to style, as this is a bit different from other malt liquors I have had.

Appearance: Poured into one of the glasses from the gift pack a wonderful reddish amber. A foamy half inch head forms and eventually fades to a tight ring around the glass. Lacing is patchy and sparse.

Smell: Aroma of vanilla, some caramel malt, and a touch of bourbon. Vanilla becomes tiresome after awhile, but I expected and abundance of that. Still, it is more than I typically get with a malt liquor.

Taste: Cloyingly sweet, becomes just sickening. Vanilla is over the top, touch of malt, but all taste is drowned away by the vanilla. Yuck.

Mouthfeel: A little prickly on the toungue. A little low in carbonation. Alcohol burn in the throat as well.

Drinkability: Looks good, smells so-so, tastes not so good, and....I can't finish the whole bottle. This is just not very good, too unbalanced, too much alcohol, too much vanilla. Try again next year.

02-04-2006 04:23:48 | More by BigRedN
germaniac

2.2/5  rDev -22%

Poured from a 7oz bottle into a pint glass. I'm sure Anheuser-Busch would be overjoyed to see their new special beer lumped in to the same category as such luminaries as Colt .45 and Schlitz.

Clear goldish amber, smelling faintly of vanilla and slightly sweet malt, with hints of caramel, or maybe toffee.

Taste is straight vanilla bean, a little unnaturally sweet and cloying. Malt and hop presence is fairly flat. Really, the lineage of this beer is painfully obvious. Definite shades of macro, no doubt. Like the brewers tried for handcrafted, but just wound up with a "fancy" beer for the unwashed masses because the rat bastards in corporate tugged too hard on their leash. For a buck fortynine at Whole Foods, I'll pass. Where's the cause to celebrate? Not here.

02-07-2006 05:15:10 | More by germaniac