Michelob Ultra Fruit Pomegranate Raspberry - Anheuser-Busch

Michelob Ultra Fruit Pomegranate RaspberryMichelob Ultra Fruit Pomegranate Raspberry

awful

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

Light Lager |  4.20% ABV

Michelob ULTRA Fruit Pomegranate Raspberry delivers a unique berry aroma that finishes with a hint of pomegranate.

(Beer added by: Frozensoul327 on 04-12-2007)

3.25/5  rDev +52.6%

1.25/5  rDev -41.3%

My wife picked this up for herself. I tried one. Worst thing I've ever tasted. First sip tasted like slightly fruited seltzer water. Then the fruit went away (quickly) and I was left with a tingle as if I just drank plain seltzer or Club soda. Vile stuff! I don't drink those flavored sparkling waters or Vitamin water etc, but I imagine this is what they taste like. I would have rated this 1 but gave a little extra for at least having a tiny bit or fruit aroma. Barely.

1.6/5  rDev -24.9%

2.04/5  rDev -4.2%

2.75/5  rDev +29.1%

3.5/5  rDev +64.3%

2.75/5  rDev +29.1%

4.51/5  rDev +111.7%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

Light fruity beers are not for everyone. Personally, I can't stand hoppy bitter beers and that seems to be the trend with craft brewers in the US. I prefer lighter sweeter beers. Michelob's Pomegranate Rasberry beer has been my favorite staple beer for years! I love this beer! It's light, sweet and refreshing. Perfect for hot summer days. If I am camping or at a friend's BBQ and plan to be drinking for hours on end, this is the beer I bring. Most hard core beer snobs will cringe at this, but I love to add orange juice and make a beermosa with this beer. Like I said, this beer isn't for everyone and I expect many to turn their nose up at any beer than is light and sweet, but if this is the style your taste buds prefer you will enjoy it.

1.5/5  rDev -29.6%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.25

Sampled tonight on 5/25/14. Bottle chilled down to 36 degrees F in my beer cooler and poured into a vintage Michelob thumbprint glass goblet.

Pours a very light straw yellow in color with a very small fizzy white head. No lacing is seen to mention. The aroma is better than the taste and is of some sweet fruits. The taste is well...really bad! Like drinking a lightly flavored club soda or seltzer water. Way to much carbonation, and even more than other Bud products. Overall, I will not be drinking this one again!

2.25/5  rDev +5.6%