Michelob Ultra Fruit Pomegranate Raspberry - Anheuser-Busch

Michelob Ultra Fruit Pomegranate RaspberryMichelob Ultra Fruit Pomegranate Raspberry

awful

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

Light Lager |  4.20% ABV

Michelob ULTRA Fruit Pomegranate Raspberry delivers a unique berry aroma that finishes with a hint of pomegranate.

(Beer added by: Frozensoul327 on 04-12-2007)

bicyclesnbeer, Aug 19, 2012
2.75/5  rDev +28.5%

t0rin0, Aug 18, 2012
2.43/5  rDev +13.6%
look: 3 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 2.5

A - light golden yellow with a thin, loose, bubbly head that fizzles away immediately; huge amounts of carbonation rising to the top like soda

S - huge artificial raspberry and pomegranate

T - grainy, syrupy, bitter-sweet, artificial raspberry and pomegranate

M - way over carbonated, very crisp, light bodied

This is what it advertises to be. It's very light and has a fruity flavor. The carbonation is the worst part. It's even worse than the most carbonated soda. I'll won't ever be picking this up again.

tdm168, Aug 11, 2012
2.13/5  rDev -0.5%

This was another single that I came across during a recent shopping trip in support of a CANQuest (TM) trade. Curiosity seems to have gotten the best of me.

Once more, the harder that I poured, the quicker the fizzy, bone-white head seemed to dissipate. Color was a pale yellow with NE-quality clarity and a good bit of carbonation in evidence. Nose was a bit too perfume-like for my taste, certainly of raspberry, but much too sweet, almost like chemically-engineered esters than anything natural. Mouthfeel was thin and watery with a fizziness like pop and a really sweet flavor, again more like pop than beer. It has usually been my experience that raspberries impart a tartness in beer, not the sweetness that this had. Maybe it could be blamed on the pomegranate, but it was just a beer for people who really don't like beer. Finish was still much too sweet for my liking.

woodychandler, Aug 01, 2012

Amp, Jul 27, 2012

Jemenhiser, Jul 24, 2012

Dizzy242, Jul 18, 2012

amishbooze, Jul 11, 2012
1.9/5  rDev -11.2%

Trying another beer out of the Michelob Ultra pack. This one is Pomegranate Raspberry. I'm not expecting much out of these beers but sheer curiosity has led me to giving them a try. The dragonfruit-peach was almost non-beer like, so we'll see how this one goes...

This beer pours a bright yellow color, and slightly more than finger of foam forms and lasts for almost 2 minutes. Lots of bubbles rising to the top. The aroma is quite sweet, almost fruit-punch like with perhaps a bit of soapiness underneath. The mouthfeel is very fizzy. This beer does have some light grain flavors, more so than the dragonfruit-peach, but the generic sweet berry flavors indeed takes up the entire flavor profile. The sweetness lingers onto the aftertaste, with a hint of futile dryness barely making itself noticeable. The brew concludes with no alcoholic warmth.

I like this one better than the dragonfruit-peach, but it really isn't too close to beer either. These fruit-flavored Michelob Ultras really are for non-beer drinkers.

Beastdog75, Jun 24, 2012
1.8/5  rDev -15.9%

Have to admit..Michelob has always (in my eyes) been a fairly decent "American" beer...But..We just bought a 6 pack of the Michelob Ultra Pomegranate Raspberry and are so disappointed we have no idea what to do with the ones we have left..What a watery worthless experience these were!!..Bad enough that a Scot like myself turned down a 2nd one and my wife barely got through half of the first..If this is America's idea of an "Ultra" beer...I think I'm gonna start going tea-total!!! Sheeesh
Its is so tasteless that I have no idea why people will drink it...First impression is that it will be good...Smells kinda of nice but however I tried to keep an open mind I couldn't think of anything good to say about this..Truth be known I have drank Fruit/water drinks that have been better.
No taste,No after taste..I believe the only thing I can say on the up-side is that it doesn't "Fill you up" like a regular beer..
This is definitely a mistake I will not make again!!

Draftrider, May 28, 2012
1.43/5  rDev -33.2%

HORRIBLE weak SWILL,DON'T EVEN THINK I CAN USE THIS SLOP FOR A MARINADE!!Always have liked Mick but will NEVER buy it again :Very sad that they have stooped so low,this is just plain undrinkable,lol,Pitiful and sad...Specially since it sells for a premium price! I've learned my lesson the hard way:(

Srene, May 28, 2012

AndrewMichael, Jan 26, 2012

bmcduff2, Jan 24, 2012

Stoffel, Jan 05, 2012
2.33/5  rDev +8.9%

Poured into a pint glass.

It's golden and unusually clear. Foamy white head that doesn't last.

Smells like pomegranates and raspberries. This is absurd! Not much else.

It tastes like a dry soda with pomegranate and raspberry. Not much bitterness or malts.

Very thin and highly carbonated.

Overall, no thanks.