Michelob Ultra Fruit Lime Cactus - Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

Light Lager |  4.20% ABV

Beer added by: BEERchitect on 05-13-2007

Michelob ULTRA Fruit Lime Cactus has an exotic fruity aroma with a clean citrus finish.

4.25/5  rDev +77.8%

1.75/5  rDev -26.8%

4.49/5  rDev +87.9%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

I feel like you either love this beer or hate it; I am the former. The beer is a wheat yellow type of color, and is very carbonated (has a huge head if you pour it into a glass). I personally enjoy the carbonated beer. It has an intense lime flavor, and IMO a MUCH better tasting beer than bud lite lime or any other lime beers out there. Has a crisp finish with little after taste. I call this beer a "candy" beer among my friends because it is so light and tasty. Lots of you beer purists will laugh at me for even rating this beer. I'm not a purist by any stretch of the imagination, I'm just a sucker for citrus tasting things and was fortunate to stumble upon the beer when I was in college. Thank the Lord that I did. Great beer to drink during the warm months of the year. Would recommend this to anyone who likes citrus tasting beer. Cheers!

3.5/5  rDev +46.4%

2.5/5  rDev +4.6%

1.25/5  rDev -47.7%

3.45/5  rDev +44.4%
look: 3 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.5

Sampling right now on 2/7/14. Bottle chilled down to 36 degrees F in my beer cooler and poured into a pilsner glass.

Pours clear golden-yellow with no head to speak of at all as well as no lacing. LOTS of bubbles due to high carbonation. The aroma is of grains and lime. The taste is the same but on the 'watered-down' side as would be excepted. Actually goes down easy with no bitter aftertaste. I liked this one BETTER than the regular Mick Ultra I had several months ago. Probably good for a hot summer's day.

1.44/5  rDev -39.7%
look: 2.25 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 2 | overall: 1.5

Roommate picked this up on sale for $0.50 a bottle.

A - Golden color and rather effervescent.

S - Smells like imitation lime

T - Imagine combining michelob ultra or any other light lager with a lime snow cone. I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't lime. I'm not really sure why cactus is in the name because I certainly don't taste any.

M - Like any other light lager, it is light and bubbly.

O - If you are going to consume a product that is this fake and synthesized I feel like you should just go with a malt beverage.

2.5/5  rDev +4.6%