Michelob Ultra Fruit Lime Cactus - Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

Light Lager |  4.20% ABV

Beer added by: BEERchitect on 05-13-2007

Michelob ULTRA Fruit Lime Cactus has an exotic fruity aroma with a clean citrus finish.
to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Ratings: 244 | Reviews: 116
3.25/5  rDev +36%

A-very clear pale with a white head that fades quickly
S-sweet grain with a citrus lime aroma coming in strong
T-lime was that taste with the sweet grain, and a crisp taste
M-light body with high carbonation
O-Bud light lime was better, but it might have something to do with me knowing this beer did not use real limes to flavor it.

1.4/5  rDev -41.4%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

My brother grabbed this as part of a mix-six.

Poured from a 12 oz twist-cap bottle into my tulip (lolz)

A = pissy yellowish green color, fizzy like soda.

S = fake lemon-lime scent, almost like Gatorade; can't detect malts or hops

T = tastes like somebody steeped a bunch of gummy worms in club soda, no hop bitterness

M = fizzy and thin, typical AAL mouthfeel

O = a horrible beer, do not recommend at all

2.75/5  rDev +15.1%

3.25/5  rDev +36%

1.63/5  rDev -31.8%

3.75/5  rDev +56.9%

2.33/5  rDev -2.5%

12 oz. bottle, with no apparent bottled on date present. I've never had the original Michelob Ultra, so I have nothing to compare this to. The bottle claims a 4.00% abv, rather than the 4.20% listed on BeerAdvocate. Not expecting too much, based on the fact that this is an Anheuser-Busch product.

Poured into a Firestone Walker pint glass.

A - Pours about one finger of extremely lively carbonated white fizz, audibly sizzling away. Body is a clear yellow-straw-green color with massive carbonation bubbles everywhere. No lacing.

S - Smell is of extremely light citrus lemons & lime, grainy corn, and wet cardboard. For some reason, I feel like it smelled better when I drank it out of the bottle.

T - Taste improves a bit from the nose. Light, crisp, and citric with some carbonation tingling the tongue. Very light lime flavor, but at least it feels somewhat authentic, not completely artificial like a Bud Light Lime does. No real distinctive cactus taste, but it does have a cucumber gatorade / plant like taste buried in there somewhere.

M - Feel is crisp, carbonated, and finishes dry. Extremely light bodied and easy drinking. Practically no aftertaste whatsoever.

Overall, an extremely light, easy-drinking, refreshing beverage, perfect for a scorching summer day. Although, beyond that, I can't really see a need for such a product. The concept is nice, but it is of course poorly executed. This would probably be best if you just drank it straight from the bottle. Probably not something I would buy often, but I would definitely drink it again, and it was more than affordable at $6.99 for a six pack. I look forward to trying the Michelob Ultra Pomegranate Raspberry, among other variations.

Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus ---2.5/5

2.5/5  rDev +4.6%

2.5/5  rDev +4.6%

I absolutely love this and am having trouble finding it! :( Was told today the warehouse was empty right now.Oh my goodness.I like this a lot and have recently about 3 months ago changed to this.Love the taste .Leaves no aftertaste .Help !!

Anheuser-Busch in Saint Louis, MO .I need this on the shelves in my area!!!! Pleased customer!

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Michelob Ultra Fruit Lime Cactus from Anheuser-Busch