Michelob Ultra - Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

Light Lager |  4.20% ABV

Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 05-19-2002

Brewed using the finest barley malt, select grains, all-imported hops and a pure-cultured yeast strain. The special choice of grains combined with the extended mashing process produces a smooth, refreshing beer with fewer carbohydrates.
Sort by:  Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Michelob Ultra Alström Bros
Ratings: 2,012 | Reviews: 607
2.88/5  rDev +54.8%

My go to beer when looking for low carbs

3.93/5  rDev +111.3%

I don't know why this beer gets knocked all the time, if you want a low carb/light beer with a decent taste and a higher than 3% volume this is it.

Not as bad as some of these reviews would indicate. I'm not a ABI or MillerCoors fan at all but when I'm at someone's house for a barbecue and its hot and humid as hell this isn't a bad choice. Time and place I suppose.

3.53/5  rDev +89.8%

This is the beer I go to when I just want to get a cold, refreshing buzz without the bitterness of full flavor beer or the alcohol kick of liquor. Not much going for it in terms of character. I drink carbonated water daily and this simply feels like a hoppy, alcoholic version of that. I would say that it's deceptively strong for its watered down taste.

4.68/5  rDev +151.6%

I am a fan of domestic light beer, and this is my goto. The bros insist waitresses card me when I order, claiming you can't order Ultra unless you are under 21. But I can't help myself, this is what I like. I can drink these all night with no damage. If you like flavor or a buzz, stay away - this aint THAT brew. This is for guys like me who harvest flavor from the enchiladas, and seek refreshment from my brew.

Unbiased, this was honestly the worst experience I have ever had drinking beer in my life. I'd rather pour this down the drain than finish one. Probably the worst beer I have ever had.

1.51/5  rDev -18.8%
look: 1 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.5

Pours a near translucent yellow with little to no head. The scent had a bit of rice on it but nothing much. The taste was terribly mild with only some rice in the beginning. Not a fan.

1.25/5  rDev -32.8%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.25

Might be the worst beer to date. No taste. Better off drinking a glass of water

awful beer, cheap price, cheap taste

1.25/5  rDev -32.8%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.25

My mom drinks this swill. No thanks

1.37/5  rDev -26.3%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.75

Super light but clean. Perfect for a hot day on the golf course.

1.45/5  rDev -22%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 1.5

Watered down bud light is the taste of this urine

4.44/5  rDev +138.7%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

My favorite light domestic beer.

Horrible, thanks but no thanks

4.71/5  rDev +153.2%

Overall, I like the taste andcontent. Seems to be a bit pricy to have around for a regular beer.

3.91/5  rDev +110.2%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.75

Great light beer to enjoy without the calories. Smooth with lower alcohol content than other beers. Just a good beer to have onhand.

1.93/5  rDev +3.8%
look: 3.75 | smell: 2 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

I can actually enjoy a bud light or miller lite.. And i do more often then most on this website I'm sure.. Was left 10 from 18 pack I got from are room neighbor while on vacation at the beach.. We ran outa bud and started on these.. This has got to be the worst beer in ever tasted.. When people say that bud or miller light have no taste I roll my eyes a little because they maintain some kind of beer flavor.. This stuff is pure water no sweetness no bitterness nothing I tasted more from the side of can.. Which makes it even more nasty since it makes this water taste like metal.. Worst beer in ever had.

1.45/5  rDev -22%

Most "watered down" beer I've ever had.

2.21/5  rDev +18.8%

Looks great, but not a lot of taste very watery but very drinkable and pretty much everyone will drink it.

4.89/5  rDev +162.9%

very clean and refersing very l;ight

no taste at all. I don't understand why they still make this.

3.25/5  rDev +74.7%

Not Bad

This is what you drink when you've been drinking so much beer that your belly is starting to show it. It's also relatively inexpensive. It's not fantastic. You're not going to sing alabanzas. But it's not bad for a light beer.

2.57/5  rDev +38.2%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 3 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 2.75

Pours a nice golden color but no head whatsoever and very light carbonation. Smells like every other adjunct lager. A lot of carbonation going down and more flavor than most like beers. So far my second favorite light lager after Busch light.....if i had to choice. Favorite...using the term lightly that is.

2.55/5  rDev +37.1%

Not very bad, not very good.

2.5/5  rDev +34.4%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

Very light with a faint taste

Michelob Ultra from Anheuser-Busch