Budweiser & Clamato Chelada - Anheuser-Busch

Missouri, United States

Fruit / Vegetable Beer |  5.00% ABV

Beer added by: Zorro on 06-24-2007

Ratings: 287 | Reviews: 157

Tried Bud light and Modelo version too. Even tried making my own different ways. This one is just the best mix of THIS TYPE OF DRINK. I tried using chelada mix and tried with V8 juice but doesn't compare. I think we need a new phrase... "Konk! Wow! I could have hard a Chelada!". :)

Never had this one either and also sampled last night on 8/18/14. This one came in a 25 ounce can for $2.39. Can chilled down to 36 degrees F in my beer cooler and poured in to a vintage "Budwesier' thumb print glass goblet that I bought for 59 cents about a mont ago at the local Salvation Army Store in 'like-new' condition.

Pours a pinkish-red in color with no head to speak of and no lacing to mention either. The aroma is would be expected and is of 'beer and tomato juice'. More going on with the taste as you can taste the lime and salt in the mix also. A little tangy on the tongue. Not as bad as i did except but not a great one either. It is different.

3.57/5  rDev +75%
look: 3 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

I didn't want to see what this looked like in a glass, if I was actually going to drink it. Pinkish foam always puts me off. So I drank it out of the can. Coarse carbonation on the tongue and the appropriately zingy mouthfeel, can't hate that. The smell is metallic tomato, I agree with the haters on that.

This stuff is actually pretty good. It's an improvement over the Bud Light concoctions as it actually tastes somewhat beery. But it's also an improvement over unadlturated Budweiser. The flavor is mostly fizzy and quite spicy Clamato. Tangy and acidic with something not entirely unlike lime. Not bad at all if you like Clamato, and it was the ideal gulp with a day-old sandwich and the taste of sea water in my mouth.

From the 16 oz can purchased at the supermarket. I hated on a revered Crooked Stave sour "Saison," so I feel better praising this flavored beer-like substance.

3.81/5  rDev +86.8%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 2 | overall: 4

I am not Mexican, but sometimes I feel like one. Especially on those hot summer days when I'm dirty. Twenty five ounces of Labomba! Makes me feel classy drinking a cocktail with the king of beers. Don't take too much on for the first sip, if shaken let it have a siesta, it can hit the back of your mouth and you may have the taste of puked Clamato. After that...enjoy the journey. Despite it's contents, the taste is perfumy and not too heavy. To make it authentic, I suggest enjoying it in an ice filled glass with a splash of worecestshire sauce and a slice of lime. But, if you bought a can of this you probably drink it from it's container wrapped in the brown paper bag coozie.

3.1/5  rDev +52%

Graciously donated at a recent bottle share in Portland. Was told by the lucky owner that he'd had this particular can for a couple of years.

What struck me the most about the serving format for this beer, is that it came in a 25 ounce can. I didn't find this beer to be nearly as horrendous as I was expecting, but even so, I can't imagine any circumstance where I'd want to drink 25 ounces of this stuff.

The beer pours a pinkish red color with no head and no lacing. Frankly, it looks (and for that matters tastes) like a somewhat watered down glass of V8 juice. So yeah, the beer looks pretty bizarre, but I guess that's no surprise.

On the nose, this wasn't really all that bad. Once again, the beer smells like tomatoe/V8 juice, with some noticable light clam juice, celery salt and maybe some lime. Again, obviously these aren't aromas I normally associate with beer, but it wasn't awful.

The flavor profile replicates the nose pretty closely, and one thing I really liked about this beer, is that there was absolutely no sign of the base beer (not that I drink bud all that often, but there really wasn't much of an underlying beer flavor to this stuff). Otherwise, I got some V8, claim juice, more celery salt and even some light heat from what tasted like either chili peppers or horseradish. It really wasn't too bad. You can barely tell there's some alcohol in this beer, but it's pretty well disguised actually, and blends in quite well with the flavor profile.

Mouthfeel is a bit thin, and the beer didn't seem to have much carbonation (not sure if that's on purpose, or if the two years in can had something to do with that). However, the finish is fairly smooth, and it wasn't too difficult to drink (though again, it's pretty hard to imagine drinking a whole lot of this).

The biggest criticism I would make of this stuff, is that it really doesn't taste like it has anything in common with beer. I'll take the manufacturers word for it that there is some bud in this stuff, but I sure didn't pick it up on nose or palate. Also, while I might not want to drink this stuff, I can think of a number of uses I could make of this stuff for cooking (would go great in chili or in a red pasta sauce I think).

Another example of why it's always good to keep an open mind when sampling something new or outside one's experience. I thought this would be flat out awful, but it really wasn't. Really enjoyed the opportunity to try this at long last.

1.24/5  rDev -39.2%

Oh, dear. I never thought I'd have the "privilege" to review this, but after my friend and I had put off tasting this (or pranking some friends with it) as a joke purchase, we decided to crack it open once and for all, after "aging" it for 8 months. I made sure to spin the can around to get the gleeful addition of Clamato residue throughout the whole pour. Poured out of a 500ml can into a tulip glass.

Looks really watery, and easily resembles the coloration of tomatoes after you've squeezed out all the juice possible from them. In other words, pinkish, slightly pale (straw), cloudy, and very unappetizing in nature. There was a surprisingly high amount of head that went with this, but it faded extremely rapidly in a seltzer-like watery manner. It doesn't really look very good. I'd give it a higher score but its look almost prevented me from going on.

While the smell has been heavily criticized by others, it actually isn't too bad in my view. It smells a lot like a gazpacho, which I enjoy. Notes of tomatoes, cilantro, celery, basil, lemon, and a slight saltiness. No fishy smell, no artificial feel, or any off-notes overall for that matter. Maybe the near year of aging has settled things overall? It's not great, but it perhaps won't cause any natural decay of any living beings that approach it just yet.

The flavor just might, however. This is awful. Notes of slimy tomatoes, old celery and cilantro, as well as a pervasive onion and garlic aroma that melds with a slightly salty, briny texture that must be from the clams. At first it wasn't so horrible, but then the aftertaste contained a mildly skunky, sulfurous note from the adjuncts, as well as a gritty, grainy flavor that melds with the briny qualities to horrific results. I took perhaps three sips before I started to gag. Thin, spritzy, with a texture that is pretty much the *opposite* reason why anyone would drink beer. This made me very sad.

I knew this would be horrible, but it's honestly an offensive tribute to Mexican micheladas, which are rather good, depending on how you make them. I've no clue who InBev was trying to cater to with this other than those that don't like beer, those who are okay with a dumbed down version of a michelada, and woeful sado-masochists such as myself. NOT FOR FANS OF BEER!

Ok, let me start off by saying I'm not a religious man. But this beer has made me believe that Satan is very real. I don't even know where to begin. Should I start with the atrocious excuse of a can design or the vomit inducing pungent smell? Whenever you open this literal sin to mankind I am convinced that the terrorist won if this this is even allowed to exist. Me and my friends were dumbfounded after tasting this. Is this a joke? Does this excuse of a beverage actually sell? Is this the one thing that slipped through the matrix? After taking a sip I felt like releasing the contents of my stomach and dying. I just don't know anymore.

2.63/5  rDev +28.9%

A: The beer is rather hazy orange yellow in color and has a moderate to high amount visible carbonation. It poured with a quarter finger high off white head that rapidly dissipated and left a collar around the edge of the glass.
S: Light to moderate aromas of tomato and clam juice are present in the nose.
T: The taste very much follows the smell and seems like a Clamato drink that's been watered down a bit with added carbonation and a slight amount of bitterness. Notes of salty clams linger through the finish.
M: It feels nearly medium-bodied on the palate and has a moderate amount of carbonation.
O: I didn't have much in the way of expectations for this "beer" but it's definitely a lot better than the Bud Light version of the Clamato Chelada and surprisingly seems to work well with the Budweiser. The carbonation and light amount of bitterness seemed to make the Clamato a little easier to drink whereas the Clamato flavors kept the Budweiser from being bland. I doubt that I would purchase this again, but I wouldn't have a problem drinking all 24 ounces of this beer if I had to (the Bud Light version was a different story and mostly got poured down the drain).

2.99/5  rDev +46.6%

A - pinkish orange with a ton of carbonation bubbles and an extremely fizzy, short lived head

S - tomato soup, faint lime, grains

T - tomato soup, faint lime, a bit salty in the finish

M - very crisp, light to medium bodied

This is similar to what I had to say about the picante version just the other day. This definitely won't satisfy any beer purists, but I could see where this beer has a purpose. I can see it as a beer for anyone who enjoys a bloody mary or needs a little hair of the dog. Though this isn't a great beer by any means it definitely achieves its goals.

4.4/5  rDev +115.7%

Drank it out of the can.

I've never been a beer guy. There's a lot of beers that I think are nasty. There's some beers that have grown on me. And then there's Budweiser Chelada. The king of tomatoey beers.

Appearance: The can is pretty well designed. It advertises pretty much what the beer is. A mixture of Budweiser and Clamato. It also is either blue or red depending on whether you're getting full flavor or light Chelada, making it easy to identify which can to grab off the shelf. The beer inside is obviously red-ish.

I don't understand all the hubbub about foam. I just want to drink it, not get foam all over my face. If you want foam, just mix your own "Red Beer" using budweiser and Clamato, about a third to a half full. Pour the Clamato in first, getting your glass halfway full. And then just, pour in the Budweiser from the can. You'll get your purty foam then.

Smell: I'm a big fan of tomatoey, salty drinks. The smell of the Chelada when I open the can definitely gets me tempted and wanting to drink it. You can definitely smell the fact that it's got the beer and Clamato mixed together. And some of that other stuff too, like the lime.

Taste: Like I mentioned, I'm a huge fan of tomatoey, salty drinks. I have tried red beer, which is traditionally just beer mixed with tomato juice, but it was disgusting. Using Clamato instead of tomato juice gives it something unique that makes all the difference between something drinkable, and something nasty. The spicyness mixed with that lime twist is also really great.

I have actually made my own "Red Beers" using Budweiser and a bottle of Clamato. The Budweiser is a little gross and makes me shudder when I drink it. And the Clamato is delicious, but it's too strong in its delicious tomato-clamjuice flavor. Mixing the two seems to counterbalance each other and make a perfect drink, with the nasty of the Budweiser taking the delicious of the Clamato down a notch, in addition to making it fizzy and giving it the bite of a beer. Mixing my own "Red Beer" is better than Chelada, because the Clamato flavor in the off-the-shelf drink is a bit too light for my tastes, though the salt and lime are good additions to the Chelada drink. I can increase the Clamato to beer ratio to get a stronger Clamato taste, though keeping that balance between the Clamato and the Budweiser. Since I generally don't keep lime juice and spices, the Chelada does have that something that home-mixed "Red Beer" using Clamato generally lacks.

In my opinion, this could be really amazing if they used green olive brine instead of lime.

If you mix your own "Red Beer", it's important that you pour the Clamato first. If you pour the Clamato first, the foam includes the "Red Beer" taste. If you pour the Budweiser first, any foam you get will just have the nasty Budweiser taste. Do about a third to a half Clamato, and the rest of the glass Budweiser. Or whatever ratio you prefer.

Mouthfeel: The feel can also be a bit light. If you mix your own "Red Beer" using Budweiser and Clamato, you can get something heavier by having a higher ratio of Clamato to beer.

Overall: This is an amazing beer in my opinion. It could use a higher ratio of Clamato to beer though. It could also use a sharper salty flavor, perhaps using green olive brine instead of lime juice.

Also, it's an inconvenience that I don't find the full version in grocery stores anymore. Only the light version seems to be available nowadays. I have to go to a liquor store or, if I'm lucky, a gas station, to get the full enChelada.

3.2/5  rDev +56.9%

I tried this concoction after mowing my yard last weekend. Last time I was a fan of Bud was when I was a kid; so much for palate back in those days (zero). Anyway, my son has been bringing these home and, being a bloody mary fan, I decided to give one a try. Boy, I was pleasantly surprised! I found it to be quite refreshing and not nearly as bad as I've been hearing. I see by some of the reviews here that it's not thought of very highly, but come on! We're not talking about craft beer here, folks. For what it is, it not that bad at all. A bit steep at $3.40 a can, but I'll be having another.

2.6/5  rDev +27.5%

Poured from 16oz pounder into a pint glass.

Appearance: salmon pink hue with a little bit of a fizzy head when first poured which dissipated immediately. Not particularly attractive, but we're talking about clamato in Bud, here.

Smell: lightly tomato-ey V8-type aroma with a little bit of sweetness. The lime is also noticeable. For what it is, it could be a lot worse; still, it's not my favorite beer aroma, to say the least.

Taste: it tastes a bit like a very lightly sweetened bloody mary, but not as thick. I would not call this a good beer, but for what it is, you could do a lot worse.

Mouthfeel: light body with a light and uninteresting carbonation. Not great.

Overall: I can't say I will be recommending this as a beer anytime soon. However, if what you are looking for is a lightly alcoholic bloody mary in a can, I'm not sure I could recommend anything else. This beer may not be great, but it is exactly as advertised -- there are no surprises here whatsoever.

2.72/5  rDev +33.3%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 3 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.75

24 oz can poured into an imperial pilsener glass

A- Pours a ruby red color with with a pinkish white head that dissipated almost immediately. Carbonation is very active.

S- Smells like tomato juice, salty, with a hint of lime citrus. Picking up a little bit on the corny Budweiser smell.

T- Taste just like a beer mixed with tomato juice. The tomato juice flavor is dominant, pretty salty, and beer flavor does not really stand out. Not really surprising because it is Budweiser.

M- The tomato gives it a medium bodied mouthfeel. Carbonation is crisp and I enjoyed it.

O- Hardly a beer in my opinion, but I did enjoy it. I have always liked red beers (beer with tomato juice) so I enjoyed this. It goes nicely with an olive garnish and is an excellent hangover cure.

1.06/5  rDev -48%

Appearance. Pours a lightly rusty tomato-juice red with a little gold.

Smell. Canned tomato juice, celery, a little bit of beer smell that's reminicent of the drips that you get on your hand when you're collecting those beer cans from a party the night before.

Taste. Clamato juice with extra celery, lime juice, and sweet, terrible bmc lager.

Mouthfeel. Medium body with a soft grainy texture, somewhat sticky, and light + carbonation.

Overall. Truly putrid. I hate to be this negative in a review, and rarely am, but this stuff is vile. I thought I could handle this, being a Caesar fan on occasion, but a few sips of this tall boy was enough. I would advise to never buy this beer, even out of curiosity as was the case for me. A rating of 1 seems very generous here.

3.9/5  rDev +91.2%

Let's get something straight...I'm not comparing this to Ayinger or Lagunitas. I absolutely LOVE this beverage as the first one (sometimes even two) of the early evening. No chance I'm drinking 'em all night.

To the point though, it is more beer than juice...there is no hint of "thickness" or "clams" to it and it has just the right amount of peppery taste. I only drink it on hunting trips and recently turned a few doubters into zealous supporters of the almighty Chelada.

Try one in an ice cold can and I guarantee if you ignore your own prejudices you will love it (especially if you like Bloody Marys).

1.81/5  rDev -11.3%

A: Pours a cloudy pale pinkish orange in color (not dissimilar to pink grapefruit juice) with some light amounts of visible carbonation. The beer has a quarter finger tall fizzy pinkish white head that quickly fades to a thin ring at the edges of the glass. Moderate to significant amounts of lacing are observed.

S: Moderate to strong aromas of crushed tomatos, tomato juice, celery salt, and something very briny...maybe even fishy.

T: Moderate to strong flavors of watery tomatos, celery salt, salt/brine, and clam juice...there is no beer like flavor from the Budweiser that I can discern.

M: Light bodied with moderate to heavy amounts of carbonation. Slightly slick.

O: This is not something that I will be running out to try again but I'm glad I finally found it as it was rather elusive... Semi-offensive in the smell and taste but I guess it is something that really appeals to different palates (possibly ethnic or diet based...).

4.43/5  rDev +117.2%

I am from Saskatchewan in Canada everyone I know that I know all say they love it. The only problem is is that it's not supported by the slb so its hard to fined and who does have it can charge what ever they want. When it comes to the drink it's self we all love it and can't get enough of it I'm going to a buddy's tonight and I'll be drinking cheladas there keep up the good job.

2.07/5  rDev +1.5%

Reviewed to style.

Pours a cloudy pink tomato color with a short lived pink head. Smells of salty tomato juice, but not of beer. Tastes follows suit with flavors of tomato juice, brine, V8-like spices and a splash of tobasco in the aftertaste. Brine reminds me of the ocean. Tastes like salty, fishy, tomato ass. Still not getting any beer. Spritzy carbonation, medium-low body, budweiser mouthfeel. Spice lingers after I swallow. I cringe at the thought of drinking this again.

I'm sorry, I personally don't think this beer deserves an actual review. I know BA doesn't like beers being openly bashed but this is possibly the most foul tasting things I've ever put in my mouth. I don't know why I still see it at my local grocery store to this day. Sorry but this is unacceptable

Pours a kind of vomit color you see when people throw up from drinking too much, but not on an empty stomach, you know, with bits of food coloring mixed with fizzy yellow beer hodgepodge of stuff. Totally offputting. Head instantly disappeared within 3 seconds of the pour. Aroma, even worse than the appearance, smelled worse than budweiser, and somehow worse than tomato juice. I hate tomato juice. Somehow they made it even worse here.

Jeez, the taste is even worse than the smell. Has all the pepper of a super hot bloody mary, a bunch of bitter lemon, and the usual beechwood aged stuff, while palatable, is far from it here. Just a mouthful of salt, lemon, tomato juice and budweiser. I think the only way you could make this any worse would be to add body parts or pickles to it. This beer is 100 times worse than budweiser, if you can even call it a beer. Take a blender, put some oysters, tomatoes, shitty beer and tap water from a sucky area with tons of chlorine, and I think you can make this concoction.

This beer is a hate crime. Its the worst beer I've ever had. I always see empties next to or around dirty diapers in public parks for whatever reason.

4.47/5  rDev +119.1%

I'm a huge fan of red beer (Clamato,V8 or whatever and a lager)... NOTHING beats a chelada or red beer on a 115 degree day in the sun....the sodium keeps you from turning into jerky and the lime refreshes you...this is why 99% of all mexican beers have a low ABV...its hot as hell down there and lawnmower beer ABV is all youll be able to stand in the inferno.

also enjoying nasty things like anchovies or smoked oysters helps in enjoying this beer...im down with nasty foods...mmm

24oz can in Lubbock Texas (119 degrees,a record actually)...middle of the 2011 drought. $2.49

the price is the only dislike...i recommend your favorite lager,or even a high gravity and some clamato,lime and salt and make your own at the casa...theyre really poundable and delicious...plus you dont wake up all dehydrated if you get plowed.

if you need a roadie on your way home and you got some swass going on...this IS the ticket

p.s. red beer/chelada is great if youre hung over...the salt and alcohol take the pain away really quick...seriously!

3.18/5  rDev +55.9%

Seriously, you guys rating Chelada like its some kinda craft brew. Get over yourselves. It's friggin Budweiser and Clamato for Christ's sake!

First let's get a few things straight: Chelada is drunk only on swelteringly hot days. If you already took two showers today and you are just barely fending off the swamp ass, now THAT's a perfect day for a Chelada. I don't care if you drink it outta a frozen beer glass (good), an elegant champagne flute (better) or right out of the can (best, and good for mopping sweaty brow), it had damn well better be ice cold!

Here's the review: It tastes like Bud with Clamato. If you don't like those things, why on earth are you drinking Chelada? Go order yourself a burly man beer.

If you are lucky enough to live near an Hispanic community (Tip: No beer cocktail can beat into submission spicy authentic Mexican dishes like Chelada), your retailer may carry the Lime & Salt variety. Just consider yourself blessed.

Oh, one other thing. How many Cheladas should you have?

Martini lovers will know the answer: "There's nothing quite like your first sip of your second Martini."

Beer snobs can go smoke some hops. Anyone who loves food, drink and regional/ethnic delights, go find yourself a cold fridge and see if there's a Chelada in there!

1.03/5  rDev -49.5%

haven't opened it yet. reminding myself to keep an open mind, to be objective; though i must admit i'm slightly apprehensive. clam + tomato + bud? good lord. i have forged a tolerance for V8 over the years; maybe i'll be pleasantly surprised.

tallboy served in a standard pint glass.

pours a cloudy pink grapefruit-like tone with a finger of whitish head. very low retention - almost instantly dissipates; no lacing. little things floating it in. that's not too encouraging.

nose (i.e. strench) offers budweiser, vegetable juice, salty low tide, decay, and unrealized dreams. truly unappetizing. judging from the aroma this might be appropriately served by the couple drowned in the ocean by leslie nielsen's character in the creepshow - turning them into zombies covered in seaweed. maybe the taste will be be an improvement.

sweet Jesus. oh momma. the taste! it's hard to describe, this flavor. it's like... if one were to drink V8, have a bud, chug down some sea water, eat clams, eat day-old roadkill, then vomit everything up and serve it in a pint glass. truly the most vile, nasty beverage - not merely beer, but BEVERAGE - i've ever had the misfortune to consume. can't speak to the finish as my gag relex kicked in; had to shove past my wife en route to the sink and violently expel the atrocity from my marred palate.

thin, unimpressive mouthfeel. drinkability couldn't be worse. to me the premise here amounts to the Frankenstein of beer: good intentions, good parts coming together and going horribly, horribly wrong. strike that... clam juice is not a good part. well, i guess this just isn't for me.

4.77/5  rDev +133.8%

Appearance - light red, slightly pink.

Smell - slight smell of beer, salt, and fresh vegetables. The smell can be delightful, if your into this sort of drink. However, most people try this beer with the mind set it is going to be disgusting, so the smell can be exaggerated in their mind to something that isn't pleasant.

Taste- delicious. A refreshing beer base taste, with a strong flavor of tomato, and noticeably salty taste. Just because the beer has clam juice doesnt mean the beer taste like clam. Anyone who says it taste like clam is lying, or they don't know what clam tastes like, and they were trying the beer with the mindset that its going to be gross, and their mind is lying to them to make it taste like something that it doesn't. The reason the clam is in the drink isn't to make it taste like clams. its there to add a more natural and unique salty flavor than simply sprinkling salt into a beer. The clam juice allows the saltiness to mix with the beer perfectly giving the beer a consistent salty refreshing taste that does not over power the beer. If you poured this into a glass, and served it to someone who didn't know what it was, they would say it tastes like beer, tomato juice, and salt, but with a slightly more refreshing and carbonated taste. Delicious for anyone who likes beer and tomato juice. Although many people i know who like Red Beers wont give this a 2nd try after hearing about the clams. Its a real mind game for people.

Mouth feel - More carbonated than you would think, as carbonated as a regular beer or more. Because of the natural tomato and clam ingredients, the beer has a very light sediment/pulp similar to a can of tomato juice, but much less noticeable. Give the beer a great feel in the mouth. Leaves the mouth ultra refreshed if served very cold. If you are in the mood to eat and drink, this beer is the best of both worlds because it will leave your senses satisfied from both sides.

Overall- Absolutely fantastic. Anyone who doesn't like this beer either doesn't like a tomato juice type flavor, or their mind has played tricks on them hearing it has clams. If you like Red Beer (tomato juice and beer, plus maybe some Tabasco) then you will like this beverage. If you like Red Beer and you don't like this beverage, you are lying. The clam isn't overpowering, and is almost tasteless. The saltiness will leave you wanting more, and the refreshing nature of the beer will leave you perfectly satisfied. 100% perfectly delicious.

1.17/5  rDev -42.6%

Poured from a 24 oz. can into Samuel Adams glass. Sorry, Samuel Adams, your product deserves better.

Appearance: Well, it pours nice. A nice ruby red grapefruit juice hue flows out of the can, but slightly more red. This is accompanied by a light pink two-finger head that immediately dissipates into complete nothingness. Very mild and sporatic spotting left on the glass from what I could choke down.

Smell: Beer and tomato juice

Taste: Well...this...this is just horrible. Extremely sweet and salty Budweiser mixed with sea water, marinara sauce, and clams. I could replicate this by going to the Jersey shore with a glass half-full of Budweiser, dunking it into the ocean, and dropping a clam into the glass to marinate. Add a mild hint of cilantro and lime, and this is what you have. I could see how people would like this (my girlfriend continues to sip on it), but it's just not for me.

Mouthfeel: Ugh, do I really need to taste this again to get a mouthfeel? Light body, moderate carbonation, would be an easy drinker if it wasn't for the taste, but I guess it works for what it is.

Overall: An atrocity of a beer that I can understand how others would enjoy it, but it's just not for me. Ugh, NEVER again.

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada from Anheuser-Busch