Bud Light Lime - Anheuser-Busch

poor

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

Light Lager |  4.20% ABV

Bud Light Lime is brewed using a combination of barley malts, non-malted cereal grains, subtle hopping and natural lime flavor.

(Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 03-27-2008)
Sort by:  Recent | Likes | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Bud Light Lime Alström Bros

Had this at my buddy's birthday party. Not a lot of flavor worth mentioning. The lime tastes like real lime, but is a light dash of it. I give this a 5 out of 5 for one reason. It tastes incredibly smooth and goes down really good. Carbonation is perfect for this beer. You could argue its not beer considering there is no beer flavor really, besides a light malt taste. This stuff is incredibly easy to drink. It actually stays easy to drink even warm. Because of that i also rated this beer highly. It is seriously the easiest thing to drink i have ever had. The fact its so easy to drink i drank almost a 24 pack of bottles by myself across the day. The lime is just the perfect amount. I am not a beer snob at all. But i do enjoy the hoppier stuff too. I gotta say, they don't market this as much as regular BL and i don't think they have too. this is good without marketing. Its just the perfect balance of the lime flavor and the light body of the beer taste that makes me like this. next time i go fishing i'm taking a pack of this. perfect for hot days.

I am someone who enjoys light beer. Reason, Its smooth and goes down like water. This has no real flavor worth mentioning besides a slight beer taste and lime. Its very balanced in the carbonation. I like this more than my coors light. Coors light is in the same boat as this though. What made me rate this this way is the hint of lime. Its not overpowering and today i had two or 3 of these and they were good. As i said the only thing i can taste is the lime. Also its one of the few things i let get hot and it didn't turn nasty. This and Redds apple ale trump all the other macros for me.

4.92/5  rDev +127.8%

4.75/5  rDev +119.9%

nice and refreshing. good really really chilled. bud light with a little lime taste, not to overpowering.

4.55/5  rDev +110.6%

I enjoy this beer greatly and appreciate it for what it is. When I want a refreshing, light brew with a "bright" kick I reach for one of these.

I am a home brewer and wine maker and enjoy my bigger beers for sure, but I can say that this is the FIRST and Bud Light product that I have actually developed a taste for and purchased multiple times.

Camping with friends on the July 4th weekend, this was a great marathon beer. A cheap 18 pack lasted me 2.5 days. I have gotten to the point where when I see the can or bottle I salivate.

I recommend you try this if you are looking for a light, refreshing alternative. You may be pleasantly surprised!

Photo of
4.5/5  rDev +108.3%

You rated this beer. Add a review.

Bud Light Lime from Anheuser-Busch