Bud Light Lime - Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

Light Lager |  4.20% ABV

Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 03-27-2008

Bud Light Lime is brewed using a combination of barley malts, non-malted cereal grains, subtle hopping and natural lime flavor.
Sort by:  Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Bud Light Lime Alström Bros
Ratings: 2,338 | Reviews: 580
2.94/5  rDev +35.5%

It's a ok beer only can drink a few

3.15/5  rDev +45.2%

First off, this beer is slammed a bit too heavily. Bud Light Lime is a great summer beer to keep a buzz and not empty your wallet. Color is typical yellow color and everything else is essentially a Bud Light (go figure). Taste is watery, adjunct rice with added artificial lime flavor. While that does not sound too great, there is a charm to it if you drink American light beers. If you're trying to not feel weighed down while out in the heat, then this is a solid choice.

2.34/5  rDev +7.8%

I am not ashamed to admit that I don't hate this one as bad as bud light.
look) clear bottle, simple logo and design. A great way to tell consumer its quality.
smell) neutral or nothing, its light beer.
taste) better than bud light for sure. bud light is club soda + alcohol.This is club soda + artificial lime + alcohol. Very refreshing if you are sweating, bbq, grilling.
feel) nothing special about this. You can easily replace it with sprite, lemonade. If you want to feel like an adult and drink alcohol, then go for angry orchard at least it has some quality. Anyway, it served its purpose as a hot summer day social drink.

worst beer I've ever had

1.5/5  rDev -30.9%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

More like Bud Shite, am I right? I'll be here all week

3.75/5  rDev +72.8%
look: 3 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Summer beer when hot out

The only thing is that it was not immediately clear whether or not the same thing as the first time since I was a great way for the first time

1.04/5  rDev -52.1%

Tastes like natural light with a hint of lime

3.8/5  rDev +75.1%
look: 4.25 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.75

Tastes faintly like beer with a hint of lime. Be honest, you like it, you just don't want to admit it. I could drink like 10 & catch a slight buzz. More of a wine cooler really, wife loves it.

.5 bad stuff no reason possible to drink this unless dying of thirst is immenant

2.87/5  rDev +32.3%

I am not a full fledged beer snob I will shamelessly admit that I can enjoy a good ol'e macro every now and again. For what its worth I think this tastes better then regular bud light... probably don't mean much, but hey I would buy this again. I am not too big a fan of putting limes in my beers but this actually tasted... well, not bad. Maybe its because of the artificial lime flavor I dunno, but I enjoyed it. Drank this beer with dinner, a rack of beef ribs cooked out on the grill, a very hot sunny day, the lime bud light did what its advertised to do, it was refreshing and tasty to my palet.

For low quality . I really enjoy thus light beer. Lime gives it a great taste

1.07/5  rDev -50.7%

a great mix of water and lime, u may soon have limenade.

1.46/5  rDev -32.7%

Not that great, but if it's all their is.

3.12/5  rDev +43.8%

For a light lager, I didn't find it that bad considering the following: I had several of these while cooking on my grill on a very hot day. The crispness of the beer, the lightness of the lager mixed with some lime flavoring was not that bad. Now, the brew itself was nothing special to look at - no head and no lacing, and all you could really taste was the lime with a bit of watered down hops - but on a hot day, I could drink this all day...

3.28/5  rDev +51.2%

Not ashamed. I know bud light is especially looked down upon but I'm not always looking for a craft beer. A great summer beer. Light, refreshing. First beer I ever drank too. Would I take other beers over this? Of course. But if I'm by the pool I'll never turn one down. Better then regular bud light.
Pours very carbonated and with a head that quickly dies.

2.87/5  rDev +32.3%

The fake lemon taste can be addicting

2.06/5  rDev -5.1%

someone had to bring a 12pack of this over for Memorial Day...are we really that lazy enough to not put our own lime in our beer? And do we need a lime anyway?

1.44/5  rDev -33.6%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

Beach marketing Bud Light. "This will be refreshing!"

1.25/5  rDev -42.4%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.25

Just like a weird Bud-Light

2.89/5  rDev +33.2%

Light, limey, slush like artificial flavor.

1.23/5  rDev -43.3%
look: 2.75 | smell: 1 | taste: 1 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.5

Cold it tastes like sprite, warm it tastes like skunk piss. If you have to drink it add a splash of oj, let's face it, it isn't real beer anyway. Makes it somewhat drinkable.

1.06/5  rDev -51.2%

Terrible. I wouldn't even categorize this as beer, it brings down the good name of beer.

4.25/5  rDev +95.9%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

I will not be ashamed that I like this as a good light summer beer.

3.02/5  rDev +39.2%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3

This is a fat girl/mo-ped beer, you don't want anyone to see you enjoying one. It's like big people soda pop. Breaking down the flavor profile is pointless, it's a lime flavored beer that washes down an over cooked hamburger on the 4th of July like no other. It shouldn't be good, but damn if it doesn't hit the spot sometimes.

Bud Light Lime from Anheuser-Busch