O'Doul's - Anheuser-Busch

awful

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

Low Alcohol Beer |  0.50% ABV

O'Doul's and O'Doul's Amber are non-alcohol malt beverages.

O’Doul’s has a mild, sweet taste with a slightly dry finish. O’Doul’s Amber has a rich, slightly sweet taste with flavorful hop finish.

O’Doul’s and O’Doul’s Amber are brewed as traditional premium beers – fermented and aged to full maturity. The alcohol is then removed through the use of low temperature, low-pressure distillation. This extremely gentle process allows the alcohol to be removed without heating or cooking the beer, which retains the full, rich and delicate flavor and balance of our non-alcohol brews.

(Beer added by: kbub6f on 08-29-2002)
Sort by:  Recent | Likes | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of O'Doul's Alström Bros

1.1/5  rDev -44.7%

I finally broke down and tried one of these they were giving away at the Convention Center in Anaheim during a reception. Any curiosity I had is now sated. I'll get more wine instead next time I have the choice. How could anyone like this? By definition this is not really even beer.

1.1/5  rDev -44.7%

Grabbed one from my buddies fridge as I was walking out the door one early morning. He bought it for his pregnant wife, but she thought it was nasty so it sat there in the back of his fridge. "What a great opportunity to be able to check off this category without wasting any money" I thought to myself so here I am drinking what is in essence a decent looking N/A brew that contains no taste and aroma. Pours a golden yellow color with intense carbonation and a frothy head that lasts. The appearance is very nice, better than Bud, Busch, and their light cousins. Aroma is non-existent the only scent I can muster is cardboard. Mouthfeel is a bit creamy but that's about it. The flavor is also absent from this one. Overall a weak beer, but I wasn't expecting anything special.

1.11/5  rDev -44.2%

I'm still confused as to who drinks this and why. I actually remember seeing a pregnant lady drinking one of these. Is that safe? I still don't know the answer.

There is nothing to like or dislike about this beer.

What beer drinkers drink when their not drinkin' beer.

1.13/5  rDev -43.2%

Originally reviewed on September 24, 2005. 12 Oz Bottle. Barely yellow pour, with a huge head of white. Greasy skank aroma. I’ve drank water with more flavor. Can I give this negative flavor points? I’ll give it a 2, because it’s not entirely offensive. Finish hurts though, with stinging corn fusels. Damn glad to get this style out of the way.

O'Doul's from Anheuser-Busch