Budweiser 4 - Anheuser-Busch

Budweiser 4Budweiser 4

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

American Adjunct Lager |  4.00% ABV

(Beer added by: ZorPrime on 05-31-2010)
View: Beers (80) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Raters
Phyl21ca

Quebec (Canada)

Drank lightly cool from a plastic cup in the dairy aisle of my local super market from a sales repo that was offering some samples. He then went on and explained to me how that beer would only be available in QC and the recipe had been based on Bud Light expect it didn't taste like water because they added a bunch of hops! Also that I should buy some now because it was flying off the shelves but that it was only available in case of 24!!! I politely decline and went on to pick some yogurt for the kids. I should probably go on about how the beer was but I am sure you will get a clue form either my ratings or from the last time you sample some Bud Light.

06-28-2010 17:07:29 | More by Phyl21ca
oldp0rt

11-24-2011 02:31:25 | More by oldp0rt
TheKingofWichita

1.18/5  rDev -17.5%

It was pretty hard to find. Pours a sickly light straw color with a thin white head and virtually no lacing. Smells of corn and alcohol. Tastes like corn and sweat. Some sweetness, some hops hiding in there somewhere. Mouthfeel is thin and nasty. Drinkability is poor.

10-19-2010 22:50:04 | More by TheKingofWichita
ZorPrime

1.83/5  rDev +28%

Ok, I was thirsty during a hot summer day... so I bought one to try.

Pale yellow color with a white head that will disappear quickly. I always think these looks good. Lots of carbonation. The arome is bud like! Grain, Cereal... nothing much. Taste side, its water... well I do get faint, very faint, notes of floral hops... maybe it's my imagination! No bitterness at all. I think that Bud Light has more taste than this. Thin body. Its water, so how hard it is to drink... however, I put 1.5 since for a beer this is undrinkable. Beer shouldn't taste like that. Period.

This is the new look of Bud Light in Canada.

Serving type: can

05-31-2010 00:44:09 | More by ZorPrime
spinrsx

Ontario (Canada)

2.13/5  rDev +49%

341ml Bottle

Appearance – Clear yellow colour with an average size fizzy white coloured head. There is a lot of carbonation and there is some fair lacing. The head lasted for around 3 minutes before it was gone.

Smell - Grains, bread, malts, corn syrup

Taste & Mouth - The beer has an average amount of carbonation and it comes across as thin/light/watery. I can taste corn mixed with light malts and some grains. The beer also has a bit of a fruity sweetness to it.. or maybe that's corn syrup I'm tasting.

Overall – I'm fairly sure this is just Bud light with a different label.. anyways, it's what I expected it to be, a very light lawnmower beer. Not something I'd buy again, but I can see how it would work well if you were trying to drink 12 beers over the course of a day while camping etc.

10-17-2011 16:52:52 | More by spinrsx
Budweiser 4 from Anheuser-Busch
- out of 100 based on 5 ratings.