Busch Beer - Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

American Adjunct Lager |  4.30% ABV

Beer added by: Todd on 11-20-2000

Busch and Busch Light are both brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Additionally, Busch Light undergoes a longer brewing process that produces a lighter body and fewer calories.
to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Ratings: 1,468 | Reviews: 428

4.67/5  rDev +135.9%

first off my group of friends drinks way too much shitty beer so this review is mostly in comparison to other shitty beers. purchased a 30 pack for a party, we usually buy keystone or miller high life. busch has a bit more taste than coors or keystone and doesnt give me a headache once i drink 14 of them like keystone will. they are easy to shot gun and i really dont mind the taste especially compared to the metallic flavor of miller. my uncle always drank busch in front of me and when i was a teenager he would give me one sometimes and reefered them "alaskan sodas". il admit its a little bit like drinking urine but they go down easy and it gives you something to do in the form of drinking and peeing all night long instead of getting too fucked off the bat. its also nice to take a couple tequila shots and then get to fine tuning your drunk and eventually passing out/ puking and you dont look like as much of a pussy drinking busch as you would rolling rock but im rambling and busch is goood

2.25/5  rDev +13.6%

2.75/5  rDev +38.9%

1.5/5  rDev -24.2%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 1.5

Once upon a time, I lived next door to a kid my age named Brett. We used to be really good friends. When we were 16 or 17, we used to always try and get alcohol and beer and drink in his backyard. He was a big-time hunter and a redneck through and through, and his beer of choice was always Busch. I was young and only cared about getting drunk, so I had no problems with it.

There was one night when him and I alone finished a thirty pack. He may have had one or two more than I did, but he's a much bigger guy than me, too. I tried jumping over a fence without touching it with my hands and ended up smashing my face into the ground. At one point, Brett was laying on his back and pissing straight up into the air. I'm pretty sure the girls we were with were gone by this point, or at least I hope so.

Brett dropped out of college, moved a few hours away and ended up getting engaged to the first girlfriend he's ever had. Every time I see pictures of him, he gets bigger and bigger, balder and balder. He still takes pictures of himself holding a Busch in his hand every now and then. Whenever I see them, I remember the time he walked into 7-Eleven and filled a Double Gulp with pop and put a tall boy of Four Loko inside of it. He got away with it and we got drunk off of one Four Loko.

This beer sucks, but it's pale-straw body, metallic, grainy aroma, and corny, residual sugar-filled taste reminds me of some of the best (and most stupid) times of my life.

I miss Brett.

1.5/5  rDev -24.2%

2.5/5  rDev +26.3%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

Poured this Adjunct Lager from a 12 oz bottle into a pint glass. Poured a clear straw color and produced a decent head, poor retention and left no lacing on the glass. The aroma of this brew is somewhat skunky, fermented grain? Light in body, this lager has a very watery and thin mouthfeel- Sweet cooked corn, some slight hop flavor and mild bitterness. Overall, not a very good beer, even for the standard of American Adjunct Lager.

2.06/5  rDev +4%

Poured into a clean, soap-free pint glass. Foamy 1 inch head that falls to a 1/8" layer with small bits of foam clinging to the glass (could hardly call it "lace") Aroma is CO2 and cooked corn. Flavor is much like the aroma. There are other beers for the price that have more flavor in terms of both malt and hops. This is a faint corn adjunct and seltzer flavor with a dry, and veggie finish. Mouthfeel reminds me of cheap 3.2 beer. Watery and flat. Overall, this beer is not terrible tasting it just tastes like beer made for people who do not like beer.

2.27/5  rDev +14.6%

Had a summer cookout so I got a 18pk of this for $10, was a good deal in my book.

A: This beer pours a very light straw color with a slight golden tint to it. Kinda looks like piss haha! Had a 1-inch foamy head which dissipated quickly into nothing, and no lacing.

S: Get some sweet malts along with some corn or rice. Also get some grains, but no skunky or metallic aroma since this is from a bottle.

T: Sweet corn and malts at the top, get a slight grainy flavor towards the end. Not much else here!

M: Crisp and refreshing if cold, comes across grainy and watery. Lots of carbonation give this beer its adjunct sweetness. Easy to drink and after the first couple, it gets even easier.

O: For a Macro, its not bad. I personally like High Life, but I would put this a slight notch above that. I havent had regular Bud in a while so hard to say if its better than that. But good for cookouts and enjoying after working in the yard or something.

2.49/5  rDev +25.8%
look: 1.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.5

This is probably one of my favorite commercial beers. It's very light and very drinkable. The main difference between this and Budweiser is Busch is made with corn and not rice. Makes it a bit heavier than Budweiser, yet still a very light, pale lager. Taste is light, a bit of citrus, but mostly corn. Pale, pale, pale yellow in color, I would recommend this beer for something with a heavy taste like pizza or hotdogs. Something that beer goes good with, but something you don't really want to waste a great beer on.

2.25/5  rDev +13.6%

1.75/5  rDev -11.6%

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Busch Beer from Anheuser-Busch