Natty Daddy - Anheuser-Busch

poor

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

American Malt Liquor |  8.00% ABV

(Beer added by: Luigi on 09-18-2011)
Sort by:  Recent | Likes | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Natty Daddy Alström Bros

I am not about to try this beer. I have a story to tell and it is quite interesting! A man in a nearby town killed a woman and admitted to drinking Natty Daddy beer after the killing. I work in a convience store. Every time I wait on a customer, that is what I think of...that man and the graphic detail of how he killed that lady. I didn't know her. One of my customers came in the store on a Monday or Tuesday and was buying that beer. I told him of the man that killed that lady and my customer said it wasn't the beer that killed her. I told him he is correct, but when you are "sober" you aren't as big as you are when you are drunk. Wednesday came and went. Thursday came...he got into an argument with his wife and it could have been physical though the police are saying there weren't signs of physical altercations on her body. She was hit by a car and killed. Two woman are DEAD from men drinking this beer. Ironic?!?!?!?!?!? That is what I would like to know, which brought me to this site. stillbuff and i quote says on here (7-2-12) "totally tasted the booze and thoughts of doing bad sh*t immediately came through my head which told me that this was a good malt liquor." THOUGHTS OF DOING BAD SH*T IMMEDIATELY CAME THROUGH MY HEAD...hmmm. Another quote from thekevlarkid (1-29-12) "Nothing to speak of and clearly just a beer that's trying to get people ripped so they'll be half conscious when they mug someone in a row house and smoke their chiba one the street before being hit by a car because that is how it is done here in Balitmore. Awesome." BEFORE BEING HIT BY A CAR. Yep! That is how it is done where I am too because now there are FIVE children without a beautiful mother. Death is something serious that doesn't happen every day and for two men to be involved in deaths with women after drinking this beer, is it ironic or is it THE beer??? I am not going to try it!

This is by far the worst beer I have ever had.

This is the worst beer I have ever had. I am not one to pour out a beer, but half-way thru this huge can, and I started to develop a headache. Instant hang-over in a can... had to go down the drain. Just awful.

1.21/5  rDev -49.2%

Not my favorite by any stretch. The appearance was a hazy pale yellow with no head and flat looking. The smell is all booze with no hop,malt, or anything else to speak of, maybe a little rice. The taste wasn't good either, mainly starting off weak with light rice flavor and then a heavy booze finish. Overall I think I'll stop taking freebies from salesmen for a little bit.

Natty Daddy from Anheuser-Busch