Natty Daddy - Anheuser-Busch

poor

Anheuser-Busch visit their website
Missouri, United States

American Malt Liquor |  8.00% ABV

(Beer added by: Luigi on 09-18-2011)
Sort by:  Recent | Likes | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Natty Daddy Alström Bros

This is my new favorite beer. This is the first ever malt liqueur that I have tried. I didn't know what I was missing all those years.

This beer has a light taste for a barley beer and a satisfying after taste. 8% was a "wow" factor too. I always did get more of a buzz from 5% beer than I did from 12% wine or 40% scotch for some strange reason. One of these Natty Daddy beers is quite satisfying for the night.

1.96/5  rDev -18%

1.65/5  rDev -31%

This is the worst beer I have ever had. I am not one to pour out a beer, but half-way thru this huge can, and I started to develop a headache. Instant hang-over in a can... had to go down the drain. Just awful.

3.5/5  rDev +46.4%

2.25/5  rDev -5.9%

This is by far the worst beer I have ever had.

1.36/5  rDev -43.1%

1.5/5  rDev -37.2%

3.75/5  rDev +56.9%

I bought this drunk and drank it the next morning and for a 1.82 I kinda liked it

Really sweet and ok when Ice cold. Once it gets warmer its terrible.

1.5/5  rDev -37.2%

2.75/5  rDev +15.1%

Really this is a fine beer for what it is. Which is to say...hiccup...if you are looking to get hammered on...hiccup...the cheap, this is the...hiccup...beer for...hiccup...you. There is nothing offensive or even remotely so, except for the flavor on the can from the constant smell of the place that I bought it. It isn't good beer. But it is fine for what it is.

3.5/5  rDev +46.4%

Sitting here having the first one as I was tempted at the local convenience store at $2.99 for a 4 pack of 16 oz'ers.

Amazingly not as bad as I thought it would be. Definitely better than most, if not all of the "malt liquors" I've sampled.

Drinkable extremely cold and a nice buzz at a low price if that's your goal!

1.21/5  rDev -49.4%

Not my favorite by any stretch. The appearance was a hazy pale yellow with no head and flat looking. The smell is all booze with no hop,malt, or anything else to speak of, maybe a little rice. The taste wasn't good either, mainly starting off weak with light rice flavor and then a heavy booze finish. Overall I think I'll stop taking freebies from salesmen for a little bit.

Natty Daddy from Anheuser-Busch