Fresh Squeezed IPA - Timber Creek Tap & Table

to view more.
Ratings: 35 | Reviews: 3
Reviews by iguana1010:
3.93/5  rDev 0%

22 oz bottle courtesy of tommyguz pours a clear gold color with a fluffy off-white head. Nice lace and decent retention.

Nose is an impressive cobo or wet, grassy hops and a touch of smooth caramel.

Taste is rich lupulin, grassy, pine and resin. Not bad...strong malt backbone...I like it. Mouthfeel is smooth and the hop bitterness is excellent.

4.56/5  rDev +16%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

This beer seems to have changed since the first time I tried it. It's more dank and the hop flavor is more intense. Great example of an IPA though. The hops are upfront and in your face. A well-designed and balanced beer from a small brewery. Definitely a must-try if you're in the NW Pennsylvania area.

4.05/5  rDev +3.1%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4.25

I don't know why, but I think Lagunitas when I drink this beer. Anyone else on board with that?

Picked up a bomber of this at the brewery for $7. Somewhat earthy tone with strong pine influence. Edge of spice on things. Lots of resin. Consistent. Chewy body. I wonder what the dominant hop is here. Simcoe? Anyways, I like this beer. Definitely glad I picked it up when I had the chance.

to view more.