Hoparazzi - Parallel 49 Brewing Company

American Pale Lager |  6.00% ABV

Beer added by: wordemupg on 07-08-2012

firstprev| 1-25 | 26-50  | next → last

poured into pint glass 1/7/12

A clear golden clear golden yellow lots of tiny particles and a thumbs width of foam that quickly falls to a thick film leaving lots of spotty lacing

S some tropical notes, guava, pineapple, lemon, lager yeast, and a little toffee

T some pine I didn't smell, and a little more toffee other then that the flavor mimics the smell

M has some body to it for a lager, nice carbonation with a little bitter bite and leaves a fair bit of grit on the gums and a long aftertaste

O i thought this one was a nice hopped up lager, very easy to drink for 6% and I could drink a few without getting board

Something I'd drink again, I want to say it would make a good session beer but at the rate I drank this I'd be walking sideways in no time. Even as a lager I perhaps this should've listed this as an IPA (844 characters)

firstprev| 1-25 | 26-50  | next → last