The Ale Apothecary
61517 River Rd
Bend, Oregon, 97701-5930
(541) 318-9143 | map
A vintage-batch oak barrel brewery, buried in the mountain wild of Oregon. Producing the finest hand made beer using our own innovative brewing process, which melds the ancient art of brewing with traditions of wine & champagne production. With great ambition and intention, we open the window to mystery with every fermentation!
Added by JohnGalt1 on 07-29-2012
View: Beers | Events
Beers: Current (17) | Arch (4) | All
|Beermongers Anniversary Ale||American Wild Ale||8.79||3.01||10||-|
|La Tache (Rum Barrel Aged W/ Peaches)||American Wild Ale||?||4.54||69||-|
|Ralph||American Wild Ale||7.50||3.83||24||-|
|Sahalien||American Wild Ale||?||3.71||32||-|
What are Archived Beers?
- Retired (no longer brewed).
- Limited (brewed once) and past the availability threshold.
- Inactive beers that haven't been reviewed in ages.
- Entered ages ago, but never reviewed.
The Ale Apothecary in Bend, OR
- out of 100 based on 0 ratings.