1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Greenway IPA - Triple C Brewing Co.

Greenway IPA
No picture uploaded.
good

Triple C Brewing Co. visit their website
North Carolina, United States

(Beer added by: Jason on 11-30-2012)
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers
Ratings: 13 | Reviews: 2 | Show All Ratings:
brentk56

3.58/5  rDev +1.7%

Appearance: Arrives with an inch of foam capping the clear amber liquid; leaves some strands behind

Smell: Slightly floral and slightly pithy with a bit of toffee underneath

Taste: Toffee and floral, almost minty hop flavors, up front with a growing piney bitterness in the middle; considerable sweetness, after the swallow, along with a grainy aspect

Mouthfeel: Medium body with moderate carbonation

Overall: Not what I was expecting, although this is a tasty, but different, take on the style; I would like to taste a bit more citrus but the beer is still decent

12-07-2012 00:58:41 | More by brentk56
dvmin98

3.4/5  rDev -3.4%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.5

Growler purchased at Triple C

This is the second time I've had this. The first time was in a flite of beers, and I remembered that I liked a decent amount. So, I picked up a growler to bring along to a party.

Don't make the same mistake I did. My buddy opened a bottle of Enjoy By as soon as we got there, so then I had this soon after. Two completely different worlds.

Nice head on this being poured from the growler. Had to let it sit 45 seconds before filling up the glass. The taste and smell were much more muted than I remember. Not as piny or florally. The mouthfeel was nice. Not overly carbonated.

Overall, it was a decent IPA. But don't drink it after an exceptional one like Enjoy By.

Serving type: growler

12-03-2012 12:52:39 | More by dvmin98
Greenway IPA from Triple C Brewing Co.