Follow our progress ...

Added by ZAP on 07-22-2013

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 6
Reviews by ZAP:
4.25/5  rDev +2.4%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

A-Slightly chill hazed light golden color...whispy white head...nice lacing on glass as you drink..

S-Some nice spicy black pepper like phenol derived impressions..also evidence of a EuroPilsner type of malt backing.

T-Not as peppery as I expected from the nose which is good in my opinion. Sometimes the black pepper notes can really overwhelm the beer. What shines through is a subtle spiciness and a very taste malt dimension that strikes me as something similar to a Europlisner..

M-Surprisingly light bodied for the 6.1 ABV...drinks very easily....not a big beer body wise...good summer beer with some kick....really like the dry finish on this...

O-Not one of my favorite styles but this is a well done example of the style. One I am enjoying and one I may revisit down the road. Nice job again Bemidji Brewing. Maybe not as assertive for the style as some would want but I like the balance and overall flavor of this beer.

3.5/5  rDev -15.7%

4.25/5  rDev +2.4%

3.75/5  rDev -9.6%

4.35/5  rDev +4.8%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Saison from Bemidji Brewing Company, LLC
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.