Follow our progress ...

Reviews by Mikeypnh:
3.5/5  rDev -5.9%

3.72/5  rDev 0%
look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.75

Served on-tap next door to the brewery at Community Oven. Served in a shaker pint, the beer is a bright, straw gold coloring with a steady flow of carbonation and a light, filmy, sparse white coating of head. Aromas of toasted grains and floral highlights, with a touch of hops bitter at the end. Very clean aromas. Flavors of toast forward, with a tangy resin blast, both dry and bitter, to follow. Mild buttery highlights. The bitterness does build at the end and into the aftertaste, with a slightly astringent feel. Mid-bodied, with a dry, sharp finish. Robust flavors in a style that is hard for some to pull off. Tasty.

3.25/5  rDev -12.6%

3.89/5  rDev +4.6%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.75

Poured from a Blue Lobster stickered growler into a pint glass.

A: Poured a straw, fizzy yellow with a small one finger white foam cap. Many bubbles travel from top to bottom, indicating how carbonated this is going to be.

S: Some strong bready, grainy malts is the prominent smell in this beer. There's a light citrus aroma that I also pick up. A little spice and some light apple also come through in the smell. Nice smell that tells me that this could be a really refreshing summer beer.

T: A bready, malt driven taste sets the tone for the taste. A faint hop taste along with the aforementioned spices and light apple. A grainy flavor comes through at the end for a nice full, refreshing experience.

M: A medium to light bodied brew that kind of clings to my tongue long after I've finished my sip. I like the initial feel, but the end of the sip is a drying feel. It's similar to the feeling your mouth gets after taking one of those grainy multivitamins. It makes me quickly grab my glass for another sip. With the being said, the drinkability of this beer is incredible and at 4.4% it packs quite the flavor.

Overall: I wish Blue Lobster would bottle this and send some to me because this is a great summer time beer. I could easily pound a sixer of this on a beautiful and not have any residual effects. I had a great initial experience at their brewery and I wish this brewery nothing but success.

1.5/5  rDev -59.7%

3.25/5  rDev -12.6%

Ω Sweet Ω from Blue Lobster Brewing Company
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.