The Fishladder - Grand Rapids Brewing Company

Beer added by: SerialTicker on 12-28-2013

3.79/5  rDev n/a
look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75

On draft at Grand Rapids Brewing

Overall a very average and dare I say forgettable IPA. I wouldn't say it was bad and I do n't know that there are any better options there, but there wasn't anything that jumped out at me. You could probably do worse, but I wouldn't make a special trip for this or seek it out. (313 characters)

3.39/5  rDev n/a
look: 4.25 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Part of a paddle at GRBC.

Appearance: The best looking one on my paddle, for sure. Nice head and lacing. A golden color.

Smell: Well, fortunately, no fish here. Not as fruity as I was expecting/hoping. Citrus I suppose, but this one's rather piney.

Taste/feel: Bitter sort of pine. Not as much depth of flavor as I was hoping. I fairly average IPA that's missing that sort of "burst" or juiciness of sorts that I like in my IPAs. Relatively one note, with a medium carbonation and a bit of a too light body. Definitely worth a try, but it's no Two Hearted or Centennial, for sure. (583 characters)

The Fishladder from Grand Rapids Brewing Company
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.