Druid City Lamplighter IPA - Druid City Brewing Company

to view more.
Ratings: 21 | Reviews: 2
Reviews by sajaffe1:
4.08/5  rDev -1%

A - Pours with light amber color with a slight head that lingers for a bit

S - smells like dirty socks to me but not a bad smell. The kind of smell a hophead enjoys and keeps him coming back for more

T - Outstanding! Nice sweet/bitter bite up front with a hoppy finish perfect example of an American IPA

M - For the style, the body is on point and the carbonation is perfect

O - It's good and it's solid. I suggest this to anyone who hasn't tried Druid City brews yet it is my go to if I am at a restaurant in town that has it or at the brewery. Keep up the good work guys.

4.43/5  rDev +7.5%
look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Had on tap at Depalma's in Tuscaloosa. Has a hazy light-orange color. Decent head with some lacing. Smells like hops and grapefruit. It is very delicious, I can't tell what hops they used when brewing this beer but I think its Centennial. Very balanced with a light to medium mouthfeel. Overall I think this is a good brew, I ended up having two even though I saw they had Chocolate Yeti also on draft but I'm glad I got to try this seemingly brand new beer only located in Tuscaloosa as far as I can tell.

to view more.